PDA

View Full Version : I would think.....

itsshemp
17th March 2007, 04:28
There would be more action in here, being this is a California forum......????? **looks around**

To be honest, I hardly ever check in here, and I do not know why not!

Kelley
17th March 2007, 04:45
Posted a couple of times, events and such.
Think you should be in charge of keeping this section going.:clap

itsshemp
17th March 2007, 04:46
HAHA! Ya think!?

Heck, at least i know You check this section!!

Kelley
17th March 2007, 04:51
Yea, especially tonight, the wife has a bunch of noisy women over playing Bunco.
Weather should be good for the ride tomorrow. Oh and did I tell you

You guys SUCK

itsshemp
17th March 2007, 04:53
Yea, especially tonight, the wife has a bunch of noisy women over playing Bunco.
Weather should be good for the ride tomorrow. Oh and did I tell you

You guys SUCK

Bunco!> YIKES! Run for the hills man!!!

Yeah, sorry about you having to work man! That stink big time! I think it is going to be a good ride, with a good size group. The weather is holding also, so........

Kelley
17th March 2007, 05:04
Post some good pics and hope I can hook up on the next ride. Looks like a good group of the old guard and some new faces. Don't get them lost and have a safe ride. Still wanting to ride the back roads up to Big Bear. Watching one of my favorite movies..Cool Hand Luke

itsshemp
17th March 2007, 05:06
Will do. taking the camera with, so hopefully ill get a few good ones. Nah, if we get lost, it will be in HOOTERS when we get to Temecula!!

Yeah, Im thinking the Bigbear ride is next, and then the Solvang trip!? We need to camp out in Ventura. Maybe we will do that after Laughlin?

Kelley
17th March 2007, 16:14
My thoughts exactly. Solvang after Laughlin. Might try Big Bear b-4 if the weather is warm. Did the loop in April last year, weather was nice then. Post your pics in California forum. Keep this going and let them know where the best members are.

Kelley
17th March 2007, 16:30
Getting ready to go to San Diego and San Marcos. You guys have a fun safe ride.