PDA

View Full Version : Turnaround time on Superbrace order?

Gary7
25th March 2007, 04:11
Seems like I read in some posts about people waiting two months to get their Superbrace. Is this the typical turnaround time for an order with them?

racerwill
25th March 2007, 04:19
I was thinking of getting one for mine too..... I don't think I want to wait 2 months for it tho

Ww

Gary7
25th March 2007, 04:21
I was thinking of getting one for mine too..... I don't think I want to wait 2 months for it tho

Me neither. If it takes that long I'll just go down to the dealer and get a Screamin' Eagle brace.

knightrider213
25th March 2007, 04:26
You could always call them and ask about availability and delivery. :doh

They have adds all over this forum and should have a contact number on the ads or on their website.

Just a thought,

The guy with the 883C
25th March 2007, 05:47
Got mine in less than two weeks, back last November.

spatial.hd
25th March 2007, 05:55
The one I bought during the group buy a couple months ago took about a week to deliver. It was pretty quick.

BWP 5p
25th March 2007, 16:39
Got mine in a week or less!

Carl-04XL
25th March 2007, 17:20
I got mine in the group buy back in... well before the last group buy. If I remember, I signed up for the buy in November and got a expected ship date of late December. Except, I got the brace in the beginning of Dec... go figure.

Of course, it took me several months to install it... the same time I installed the Progressive springs... (still got a box of stuff to install, it keeps getting bigger, then smaller, then bigger... etc... :doh)

Gary7
25th March 2007, 17:48
I just ordered one online from their web site and chose the UPS 3-Day Select shipping. Hopefully I'll get it this week.

sb2005
27th March 2007, 20:59
The Sportster SuperBrace is one of the most popular braces and we usually bill and ship the same day that the order is placed. The 1-2 month delay was mostly likely from a Group Buy. It's 4-8 week process for Group Buys as we CNC machine, polish, anodize, a larger production run and pass those savings onto the rider.

Have you seen the new Denim Black option now available for Harley SuperBraces: http://www.superbrace.com/photogallery/detail.asp?iType=77&iPic=1991?

Also, we've recently updated www.superbrace.com and would love to show off your ride in the photo gallery!

Thanks for your support

SuperBrace

LabRat
27th March 2007, 23:13
The Sportster SuperBrace is one of the most popular braces and we usually bill and ship the same day that the order is placed. The 1-2 month delay was mostly likely from a Group Buy. It's 4-8 week process for Group Buys as we CNC machine, polish, anodize, a larger production run and pass those savings onto the rider.

Have you seen the new Denim Black option now available for Harley SuperBraces: http://www.superbrace.com/photogallery/detail.asp?iType=77&iPic=1991?

Also, we've recently updated www.superbrace.com and would love to show off your ride in the photo gallery!

Thanks for your support

SuperBrace

Is there any chance of doing another group buy for XL's in the near future?

Gary7
31st March 2007, 01:43
When I ordered my Superbrace I specifically gave my office address as the shipping address on my order. Yet I get home today to see a note on my door where UPS attempted to deliver the package. I'm never home to sign for UPS deliveries and that is why I put my office address for shipping.

I'm going to have to call UPS now and ask them to hold this at the terminal and I'll have to go pick it up.

I'm not a happy customer at this point.

sb2005
2nd April 2007, 22:34
Gary7,

I apologize for the mishap. We went live with our completely redesigned website: www.superbrace.com (http://www.superbrace.com)/ shopping cart that day and your order was one of the first with the new format. I apologize and will refund your shipping and can issue a call tag for the current one and ship another one to the correct address to make things right. Can you reply to customer-service@superbrace.com or call 800-322-4783 to resolve this as soon as possible?

Thanks

Sb2005

Gary7
2nd April 2007, 22:47
Gary7,

I apologize for the mishap. We went live with our completely redesigned website: www.superbrace.com (http://www.superbrace.com)/ shopping cart that day and your order was one of the first with the new format. I apologize and will refund your shipping and can issue a call tag for the current one and ship another one to the correct address to make things right. Can you reply to customer-service@superbrace.com or call 800-322-4783 to resolve this as soon as possible?

Thanks

Sb2005

I went by UPS today and picked it up. Refunding the shipping is a nice gesture and I appreciate it.

Big_Baazzoo
2nd April 2007, 23:11
How would the brace work with rubber shock boots?

Velocetti
10th April 2007, 00:02
Is there any chance of doing another group buy for XL's in the near future?

There is one underway!

Brian

LabRat
10th April 2007, 17:41
There is one underway!

Brian

I can not find any information as to how to access a group buy.

dtremaine
10th April 2007, 22:40
I ordered mine last Thurs (4/5/07). UPS is supposed to deliver tomorrow!
Dave(Michigan)