PDA

View Full Version : Nightster, the new girls bike.....

jeeplite
2nd April 2007, 20:56
I had to smile today...
I was at a stoplight and out of the corner of my eye I caught the orange tank of a new nightster next to me. Turn of my head to check out the lucky owner, gasp, she was wearing a pink and white flame full face helmet. Ok, how does it sound, another gasp, I can't hear a thing because I'm not on the pipes side, boy are those pipes quiet!
I couldn't slow down enough for her to pass me, breaking her in easy I guess. She finally caught up with me at a light, she pulled in to the Dry Cleaners with god only knows what in her messenger bag
I'm thinking couldn't she have just bought a step thru scooter?
Whats next, she joins the forum and looks me up to kick my a$$ after she pays taxes!

Snuffy
2nd April 2007, 20:58
Yep to all of the above, probably kick your butt till her knee smokes:laugh :laugh

snowman
2nd April 2007, 21:22
So after she kicks your butt, send her my way and I'll ride with her...:roflblack:roflblack:roflblack

Did the seat look good????:banana:banana:banana

SpartanDen
2nd April 2007, 21:26
I went with a buddy when he picked up his 07 1200 XLC, and I could not hear his unless I sat next to him and he revved it up! They sure are quiet. I think I'll wait for him to get more accoustomed to it before I start telling him how to spend his money!
Pink flames, eh??

CT1200
2nd April 2007, 21:37
She was probably getting her HOG patch sewed on.
Did ya know they do that at the dry-cleaners.
I didn't. Seems to be a common knowledge thing for women.
Looked at a few Nightsters this weekend. And man are they low.
I like the colors though.

Notabiker
2nd April 2007, 21:45
I had to smile today...
I was at a stoplight and out of the corner of my eye I caught the orange tank of a new nightster next to me. Turn of my head to check out the lucky owner, gasp, she was wearing a pink and white flame full face helmet. Ok, how does it sound, another gasp, I can't hear a thing because I'm not on the pipes side, boy are those pipes quiet!
I couldn't slow down enough for her to pass me, breaking her in easy I guess. She finally caught up with me at a light, she pulled in to the Dry Cleaners with god only knows what in her messenger bag
I'm thinking couldn't she have just bought a step thru scooter?
Whats next, she joins the forum and looks me up to kick my a$$ after she pays taxes!

883 where her 1200 is and let's sort it out like men!:smoke

SpartanDen
2nd April 2007, 21:52
Uh oh..... sounds like she might have somebody's number.....:D :wifemad

Big_Baazzoo
2nd April 2007, 22:00
ummm, yeah, I'm thinking her 1200 could've shown you her taillights, if she'd wanted to.

and what's wrong with women on harleys?

and, oh yeah, stock pipes are quiet. Guys used to joke with me about my stock pipes ... "hey, you start yours up first, so you know it's running, then we'll start ours."

Perhaps she'll join the forum and learn all about "Stage1" and "Paying Taxes" and then she'll really spank your 883.

xena
2nd April 2007, 22:11
Nightster the new girls bike......

No it's not...ask Jeffytune. The Dyna is the girls bike.
Sheesh. Silly boy.

towlie
2nd April 2007, 22:19
Sheesh. Silly boy.

LMFAO I'm 6'2" 220lbs and I ride an XLH1200. My mother is like 5'8" 150lbs and rides a Lowrider.:smiliesig

bmcdonau
2nd April 2007, 22:21
Sheesh. Silly boy. :shhhh Ouch!

jeeplite
2nd April 2007, 22:43
I'm sure I'll run into "Pinky" again since she purchased at the local dealer and she drives my local area.
When I do, I'll tell her she has a cool ride and offer to do some ride time together.
It's not the gender of the rider but what they like to ride....
P.S. I was driving my Jeep so she didn't know I was a cool Harley dude also!

williard952
3rd April 2007, 02:58
So, have you found out what size fringed chaps
to buy her yet???

-W

chorister
3rd April 2007, 03:24
Yeah, whether we've been at it for 30 years or have come to riding late in the game, we're here, so get used to it!