PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Graceland Harley Davidson T-Shirt

Nightster Man
8th June 2009, 23:08
Well, I spent last weekend in Memphis, Tennessee with my wife and a group of friends.:clap The one thing I wanted to do was get to Graceland HD to pick up a t-shirt. During many conversations leading up to the trip, all of the wives wanted to see Graceland, so I figure no problem, drop them off, go pick up my shirt, go have a few beers with the guys and wait for the wives. Graceland didn't happen, therefore no shirt for me.:frownthre

I would have to say Memphis was a good weekend. Great food at the Rendezvous in downtown. Took a walk down to Mud Island, and being from St. Louis we took in a Memphis Redbird's game before shutting down Beale Street on Saturday night.:chtwo

Anyway......Are there any Sportster brothers or sisters in the Memphis area that would like to trade a Graceland HD shirt for a shirt from the St. Louis area. The closest dealership from my house is Bourbeuse Valley HD in Villa Ridge, Missouri, but I can get to St. Charles HD, Doc's HD, or Gateway HD.

If your interested let me know.

Gone
9th June 2009, 02:04
Doesn't Graceland HD have a website or a phone number?

Nightster Man
9th June 2009, 02:51
Doesn't Graceland HD have a website or a phone number?

Yes, I've already looked into that. I'm not into paying $15.00 for them to ship a $28.00 shirt. I've taken part in the T-Shirt swaps that Jimbo does on occasion and know it cost about $5.00 to ship one UPS Ground.

bigjnsa
9th June 2009, 02:55
Nightster, I *may* be that way coming back from the Rally. I don't want to ruffle your feathers, but if I get there, I'll just send you one.

Nightster Man
9th June 2009, 12:51
Nightster, I *may* be that way coming back from the Rally. I don't want to ruffle your feathers, but if I get there, I'll just send you one.

bigjnsa - That would be great, but if you don't make it over that way not a big deal. You send me a shirt, I'll send one back.