PDA

View Full Version : Ride with The 40

nixl12
5th September 2009, 03:35
There is a group of dedicated Family Members and riders crossing the USA to promote awareness of the heroic actions of The Heroes of United Flight 93. They are also raising funds for the permanent Memorial in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. The website is www.ridewiththe40.org and contains their entire route and has an update feature to show their progress.
I was priviledged to ride a few miles and spend a few hours with this dedicated group of Americans. I encourage all to check their website and share a few miles and possibly a few dollars to assist in this grassroots effort to honor all the Brave Americans who exemplified true sacrifice for others on 9/11.

AsSeenOnTV
5th September 2009, 03:39
Its a joke they have to ride for donations when we are giving away trillions around the world.

If they ever came to idaho, id ride and donate

beardedsk8er
5th September 2009, 18:21
Nice... Looks like a good cause.

chrisrobhill
5th September 2009, 18:33
Its a joke they have to ride for donations when we are giving away trillions around the world.

If they ever came to idaho, id ride and donate

Can you make make any post without turning into some sort of political propaganda, get a clue.

AsSeenOnTV
5th September 2009, 19:26
Your welcome to add me to your ignore list, I don't mind.:D

Durockrolly
5th September 2009, 19:30
Can you make make any post without turning into some sort of political propaganda, get a clue.
It's ironic that you feel you can voice your opinion and she cant!!!

chrisrobhill
5th September 2009, 19:43
It's ironic that you feel you can voice your opinion and she cant!!!

Please point out to me where my gave my opinion on anything. Someone started a thread trying to get support for a great cause, and it gets hijacked by politics. There are places on this forum for that, this thread is not one.

Durockrolly
5th September 2009, 19:48
Well there you go.