PDA

View Full Version : Hots For An Xl Forum Member?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

SUPERGiRL
25th August 2008, 20:15
Some people just excel at being jerks!

you can deffinitely say that again

gomorley
25th August 2008, 20:17

Screw Loose Dan
When you dangle a worm in front of fishes, you don't expect nibbles?
When you beg for attention, you don't expect it?
I think I'm missing something here. You all are getting exactly what you are advertising for. It is the nature of the beast.
Ted

yeah a woman deserves to get raped because she wore a skirt. thats just asking for it.
:doh

Ali - come on - you know DAMN WELL that's not what he said.

That said, this is a thread of internet flirting is it not? And that IS going to draw a certain amount of unwanted attention.

And that's NOT the equivalent of someone raping a woman or telling a rape victim that it was her fault because she wore a skirt.

My take is that everyone (including myself) that has participated in this thread has done it for attention. But clearly NONE of us wanted to be stalked or harrassed. So, I think Ali's comparison is very fair.

I hope this shyte stops quickly. We don't need this. If it continues much longer, make sure someone calls Bert (his phone number is available to the members).

gomorley
sorry, couldn't resist. lol

CaptEvo
25th August 2008, 20:18
I realize dudes have prolly jerked it to our pics. We are hotties... obviously.
but......dear lord! we dont want to hear about it!!
much more to the story than this but i think you'll get the hint.

I"ve NEVER jerked it to any hotties pictures....although I might have pinched my nipples a little. :rolleyes:

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again"

SUPERGiRL
25th August 2008, 20:18

:laugh

didn't mean it litearlly :p

ted
25th August 2008, 20:30
Thanks Kev. I couldn't have said it better.
Ali? Whats the "bye bye" all about? You going somewhere?
You don't like me? I can care less.
So far you have insulted my military service and a few other insults.
You are not on my favorites list, no big deal.
I'm sure Bert will nip this thing, he always does. It is, for the most part, a pretty good forum.
I just think it is foolish to beg for attention and not expect it. Hell, I looked pretty good 10 years ago too.
Ted

KaotikEvo
25th August 2008, 20:33
I can honestly say that there are a couple of women of the xlf that i would approach in rl, but some things should just never be said, no matter what. internet anonymity is no excuse to be a deranged pervert. I've never been a "dirty talk" kind of person , but in the right situation it can be fun and healthy for a relationship, but if your just looking to avoid avoid the 900 #'s, you probably need help and you certainly need to get a life.

cgp-1200R
25th August 2008, 20:34
I"ve NEVER jerked it to any hotties pictures....although I might have pinched my nipples a little. :rolleyes:

"

Now thats funny rep on the way

Moved On / My Own Choice
25th August 2008, 20:34
My take is that everyone (including myself) that has participated in this thread has done it for attention. But clearly NONE of us wanted to be stalked or harrassed. So, I think Ali's comparison is very fair.

I hope this shyte stops quickly. We don't need this. If it continues much longer, make sure someone calls Bert (his phone number is available to the members).

Stalking or harassing takes place when someone is TOLD to stop contacting someone else, but continues too.

Yeah, sounds like some of the things this dude did/said should set off alarms in most people's heads - but trust me, there are entire websites of people who dig that (and Kkevo you'd better avoid them from the sounds of it), so it's not out of the realm of possibility that there are people who WANT that kind of attention too.

I'm NOT SAYING ANYONE HERE DID - but you flirt and get a creepy response, then I think it's your burden to say "uh, no thanks, how about leave me alone" and if the guy contacts AGAIN - THEN HE's a jerk, a stalker whatever.

I haven't heard that yet - and therefore say the comparison was a bad one.

It's more like if a girl wears something suggestive into a bar, and flirts with everyone in the room, then she's gotta know a couple of weirdos are gonna throw some bad pick-up lines at her... if one is really out of line - smack him in the face and move on.

SUPERGiRL
25th August 2008, 20:35
i agree cgp-1200R it was kinda funny. haha

Moved On / My Own Choice
25th August 2008, 20:36
Now thats funny rep on the way

+1 :laugh :laugh

Hot Rod Sporty
25th August 2008, 20:36
I've never been sexually harassed......

.......and I'm pretty pissed about it! :(

Damn! When this thread takes off, it really takes off! :D

Tim Opiekun
25th August 2008, 20:38
wow!! this thread went crazy!! SUPERGIRL, thanks for sayin I wasn't the creep. ;) Ali, Super, and I and a few others enjoy using the chat area, we've gotten to know eachother pretty well because of the chat area. I for one don't want anyone in there making distress. Besides, there is a lounge chat area and a risque chat area. If someone wants to talk all freaky, maybe they need to go to that area!! fo sho!

KaotikEvo
25th August 2008, 20:38
I also think that us men can't completely comprehend how often this stuff happens to a god looking woman on different levels during their day to day lives. constantly being hit on, stared at, whistles etc.etc. the "accidental" bumps at the bar and so on.

SUPERGiRL
25th August 2008, 20:39
wow!! this thread went crazy!! SUPERGIRL, thanks for sayin I wasn't the creep. ;) Ali, Super, and I and a few others enjoy using the chat area, we've gotten to know eachother pretty well because of the chat area. I for one don't want anyone in there making distress. Besides, there is a lounge chat area and a risque chat area. If someone wants to talk all freaky, maybe they need to go to that area!! fo sho!

ChicachicaTimShady - you said it!

And of course didn't want people thinking you were the creep cause you rock :p

Tim Opiekun
25th August 2008, 20:42
ChicachicaTimShady - you said it!

And of course didn't want people thinking you were the creep cause you rock :p

Thanks kid!!:clap

KaotikEvo
25th August 2008, 20:48
[QUOTE=Kev M;1432529]Stalking or harassing takes place when someone is TOLD to stop contacting someone else, but continues too.

Yeah, sounds like some of the things this dude did/said should set off alarms in most people's heads - but trust me, there are entire websites of people who dig that (and Kkevo you'd better avoid them from the sounds of it), so it's not out of the realm of possibility that there are people who WANT that kind of attention too.

Kev,
correct me if i'm wrong but this isn't one of those sites is it?

and fyi, i'll decide where and what i avoid, but thank you ever so much for your matronly concern

Gone
25th August 2008, 21:02
Ali - come on - you know DAMN WELL that's not what he said.

Now I believe this guy crossed the line - because well it's simple, I believe you should treat women with respect and if they don't want the particular type of attention you're offering, then you should stop offering.

That said, this is a thread of internet flirting is it not? And that IS going to draw a certain amount of unwanted attention.

And that's NOT the equivalent of someone raping a woman or telling a rape victim that it was her fault because she wore a skirt.

unwanted attention is an understatement.
a cat call here and there is fine. a gross description of how you wacked it to my picture is another story.
I am absolutely NOT offering a particular kind of attention that this person gave to me and other ladies here.
Internet flirting is one thing, vulgar foul mouth vomit grossness is another...
if it were a simple flirt or comment, it wouldnt have been a problem.
It's nonstop emails, pms, messages in the chat room about how he wants/ needs/ has to have me and will do anything to keep me ect....
It's OBSCESSION not INTERNET FLIRTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saying I asked for it is an insult.

SUPERGiRL
25th August 2008, 21:06
a cat call here and there is fine. a gross description of how you wacked it to my picture is another story.
I am absolutely NOT offering a particular kind of attention that this person gave to me and other ladies here.
It's nonstop emails, pms, messages in the chat room about how he wants/ needs/ has to have me and will do anything to keep me ect....

I never got that much - yuck.
I just got emails everyday and PM's telling me how hott I was
and how he wants to take me riding and crap like that.

wandrur
25th August 2008, 21:08

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again"

I've got one that's pierced, and pinching is only THE BEGINNING of that nipple joy...

PUT THE !!!!IN' LOTION IN THE BASKET!!

:flasher

I stammered a bit when she exempted 'timmy' from guilt, as my name is tim, too. Not 'tim, too' but 'tim', too.

You get the idea.

But I knew I didn't do it. At least, I was pretty sure I didn't do it. I could have been wrong, but I haven't blacked out in quite a while, but, still, maybe...er...

I think my lunch was laced with something. Feelin' wweeeiirrrddd...

ted
25th August 2008, 21:09
Nobody said anyone was asking for it, but anyone in their right mind should have expected it. There is a fine line there.
Ted

Gone
25th August 2008, 21:10
I never got that much - yuck.
I just got emails everyday and PM's telling me how hott I was
and how he wants to take me riding and crap like that.

how beautiful your face was? how he thought about you all weekend long? how gorgeous you are?

sound about right?

SUPERGiRL
25th August 2008, 21:10
It wasn't Tim either. :p

Feel better now hun?

SUPERGiRL
25th August 2008, 21:11
how beautiful your face was? how he thought about you all weekend long? how gorgeous you are?

sound about right?

Yup.
And he even made a comment about my boobs in my one pic last week.
But I can't remember what it was.

wandrur
25th August 2008, 21:11
It wasn't Tim either. :p

Feel better now hun?

Much. :smoke

Gone
25th August 2008, 21:13
Yup.
And he even made a comment about my boobs in my one pic last week.
But I can't remember what it was.

luckily I only dealt wiht him friday afternoon and this am I knew something was seriously WRONG.
I saw he had all the girls added as his friends on his profile. Now I think just Tim is left. LOL

Oh ...
Gomorely ROCKS!

Gone
25th August 2008, 21:14
Much. :smoke

you have never been anything but a complete gentleman Wandie.

SUPERGiRL
25th August 2008, 21:16
you have never been anything but a complete gentleman Wandie.

I second that comment.

Moved On / My Own Choice
25th August 2008, 21:20
Kev,
correct me if i'm wrong but this isn't one of those sites is it?

No, it's a biker/motorcyclist site, in a thread with a poll asking about whether or not you'd had sex with another forum member - and a hundred pages of conversation with members flirting, women suggesting they had sex with other women, posting pics etc. Actually, it's DAMN CLOSE to the particular site I had in mind now that you mention it. At least this thread.

That's not a value judgment.

and fyi, i'll decide where and what i avoid, but thank you ever so much for your matronly concern

:rolleyes:

Thanks, it wasn't matronly as much as responding to this:

but some things should just never be said, no matter what. internet anonymity is no excuse to be a deranged pervert.

Which came across as prudish and overly conservative.

Don't get me wrong, you might be right, this guy could be deranged and dangerous - I'm not sure I'd label him (or her, I'm just guessing it's a him) a pervert.... I don't have all the facts.

Ali - I'm not saying (and I don't think Ted is either, but I can't speak for him) that you should not be taken aback, offended whatever - but we're not privy to what was said.

Now that said - when you spend days or weeks talking about sex on the internet, making suggestive posts - you can't be surprised when someone responds to them and pushes the envelope a little.

OF course, if you told him to stop contacting you and he's continued - then he's REALLY crossed the line and it needs to be dealt with - so I'm glad you brought it to our attention and more importantly the mods or admin.

Your last post is making this guy sound dangerous, and that's way more than foul mouth.

As for the "asking for it" let me try to draw anothger parallel.

If you park a really nice bike in a really bad section of town, it's NOT YOUR FAULT (legally) if it's stolen, but damnit - you are asking for it. It still took a thief to perform an immoral action, but perhaps you made it a little easier for them or tempted them.

If you tease men on the internet, it would not be YOUR FAULT if you were stalked. It would still take the immoral action of the creepy stalker - but damnit - you flirted with such actions because it's the predicatable and foreseable result of your those actions.

Right or wrong... you've opened the door to such things.

Just like my defending an unpopular position (time and again) opens the door to my being considered an asshole for it. I can live with that.

I hope you understand that I'm not BLAMING you, I'm just saying you shouldn't be too shocked by it.

That make sense?

Kev

ParrotHead
25th August 2008, 21:22
Wow, I decide to actually do some work for a change and all h:censor breaks loose.

SUPERGiRL
25th August 2008, 21:25
Just like my defending an unpopular position (time and again) opens the door to my being considered an asshole for it. I can live with that.

just fyi - i don't see you as an asshole.

Moved On / My Own Choice
25th August 2008, 21:26
just fyi - i don't see you as an asshole.

LOL and Gracias - I don't actually TRY to be (more often than not) - but I do vehemtly defend my positions... so well, you can guess. ;)

Seriously - I hope this situation is being taken care of.

Shamdog
25th August 2008, 21:28
It wasn't me, was it?

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 21:29
Sigh...

This is a great thread and for the most part it has been full of good natured banter and fun, with full respect to the girls and guys who have contributed. Sadly once you up the numbers, you up the risk of someone taking it too far.

So rather than ruin one of the longest running threads on the board, that was posted with good intent and with respect, why doesn't the person guilty of this own up now. Then we can all let him no privately how we feel about such things on here, and if whoever it is, isn't man enough to admit it and apologise. Then he isn't a man at all.

An open letter to the guy who has caused all this fuss...

Dear sir,

The internet is a big place populated by all kinds of people. However this small part of it has been kept pretty good so far. (Note: not perfect) Like a well tended garden the weeds are soon ripped out.

So should you wish to continue this sad and degenerate behaviour, find a forum more suited to it.

Here's just a little bit of advice.

What women like:

To be treated like a human being
To be respected
To laugh
To flirt
To be taken seriously
To be treated with care
To be loved
To be admired

They also like

A good sense of humour
A man with a nice ass (So I have been told)
To feel they are interesting
To feel sexy and loved
To talk and be open
Honesty
Trust
To be listened too

This list is neither endless or just for women, most guys appreciate the above too, apart from another man's cute ass that is! (Note I said "most guys" I am well aware that some guys may like that kind of thing)

What women (and men for that matter) don't like...

Unwanted attention
Going too far (Especially after being asked to stop)
Lies
Bullshit

So if you really want to be with a woman, be loved by a woman and be desired by a woman. Then stop acting like an asshole.

kb

(Note some weeds that have been ripped out were actually flowers in bloom)

Gone
25th August 2008, 21:29
This person has never made any posts in this thread about my pictures... this person only has 5 posts under their belt.
I dont believe this thread had ANYTHING TO DO WITH SAID CREEPO.
I like this thread and I will keep it alive!! woot woot!

Gone
25th August 2008, 21:30
LOL and Gracias - I don't actually TRY to be (more often than not) - but I do vehemtly defend my positions... so well, you can guess. ;)

theres only room for one asshole in this thread and that seat has long been taken. LOL

wandrur
25th August 2008, 21:30
Amen, Bill. Amen.

You say such wonderful things, man. I'd like to shake your hand.

Gone
25th August 2008, 21:31
Amen, Bill. Amen.

Id like to buy him a beer.

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 21:32
Amen, Bill. Amen.

Thank you W...

I just felt sad that Rascal's thread had a hiccup like this in it....

But I appreciate the thoughts and words my friend.

kb

ScreamingEag1e
25th August 2008, 21:38

Don't get too comfortable KEV. I still think you are an ass hole :laugh:laugh

wandrur
25th August 2008, 21:41

:roflblack:roflblack:roflblack

I'm just glad we can have some good laughs here!!

ScreamingEag1e
25th August 2008, 21:42
Oh, and KEV if you post a pic of yourself and show a little cleavage, I'll send you a dirty PM.

wandrur
25th August 2008, 21:45
Oh, and KEV if you post a pic of yourself and show a little cleavage, I'll send you a dirty PM.

If he does that, I'll send YOU a dirty PM.

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 22:00

I have pics of Kev with cleavage...

Is there a price that we can agree on?

If so I will post them...:D

jrossty
25th August 2008, 22:05
Jezuz... I go away for a couple of days, and this is what I come back to?? lol ...time to go for a ride... :tour

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 22:07
Jezuz... I go away for a couple of days, and this is what I come back to?? lol ...time to go for a ride... :tour

:roflblack

Normal service will be resumed shortly...:tour

kb

Witchywmn
25th August 2008, 22:11
Nobody said anyone was asking for it, but anyone in their right mind should have expected it. There is a fine line there.
Ted

(Uh oh, Mom's here...) :frownthre

Ted,

None of us posted on here without expecting some sort of response. BUT...with anything, when you say "stop", it is expected that the person will stop. When they get stalkerish, it is the "stalkers" fault, not the "stalkees" fault. This is why stalking is a crime.

We all love attention - but most of us on this board know when to say "when". And, most of you guys (or at least the ones I've "talked to" here) seem to be decent enough that if you're told you're getting out of hand, you'll back off.

Apparently, this loser doesn't get it. :frownthre

SUPERGiRL
25th August 2008, 22:13

welcome back

Witchywmn
25th August 2008, 22:14
Sigh...

This is a great thread and for the most part it has been full of good natured banter and fun, with full respect to the girls and guys who have contributed. Sadly once you up the numbers, you up the risk of someone taking it too far.

So rather than ruin one of the longest running threads on the board, that was posted with good intent and with respect, why doesn't the person guilty of this own up now. Then we can all let him no privately how we feel about such things on here, and if whoever it is, isn't man enough to admit it and apologise. Then he isn't a man at all.

An open letter to the guy who has caused all this fuss...

Dear sir,

The internet is a big place populated by all kinds of people. However this small part of it has been kept pretty good so far. (Note: not perfect) Like a well tended garden the weeds are soon ripped out.

So should you wish to continue this sad and degenerate behaviour, find a forum more suited to it.

Here's just a little bit of advice.

What women like:

To be treated like a human being
To be respected
To laugh
To flirt
To be taken seriously
To be treated with care
To be loved
To be admired

They also like

A good sense of humour
A man with a nice ass (So I have been told)
To feel they are interesting
To feel sexy and loved
To talk and be open
Honesty
Trust
To be listened too

This list is neither endless or just for women, most guys appreciate the above too, apart from another man's cute ass that is! (Note I said "most guys" I am well aware that some guys may like that kind of thing)

What women (and men for that matter) don't like...

Unwanted attention
Going too far (Especially after being asked to stop)
Lies
Bullshit

So if you really want to be with a woman, be loved by a woman and be desired by a woman. Then stop acting like an asshole.

kb

(Note some weeds that have been ripped out were actually flowers in bloom)

Kiltbill, that was very well put!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap

Witchywmn
25th August 2008, 22:16

If he does that, I'll send all three of you a dirty PM!!! :wonderlan

ted
theres only room for one asshole in this thread and that seat has long been taken. LOL

Oh hell, there are at least two. hehehe :doh

And Witchy, I agree. Persistent harassment is totally unacceptable. No means no, plain and simple.
Ted

kiltbill
Id like to buy him a beer.

NO...

I turn into a complete ass if I have a beer, I even think about changing my name to Kev! :p

kb

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 22:25
Kiltbill, that was very well put!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap

Thank you...

Now to put what I said into perspective...

KB thinks: Witchywmn said "That was very well put" That must mean she likes me and wants me...

KB thinks: I will send her a pm

The PM.

Thanks babe,

I liked your well put quote, where would you like me to put it?

This could now go various ways...

Witchywmn could then say...

"Wherever you like honey" An open invitation? or just harmless flirting?

"Behave" Is she teasing me?

Silence. This says more than anything.

Easy to mistake fun and flirting for something more (Well it is, if you are dumb enough not to know better!)

What did I think she meant...?

Good post Bill.

Made sense.

That's it, does she fancy me? Don't be stupid... She doesn't even know me.

You gotta be careful with signals in real life and especially here on the net. But when someone says No, it means No.

kb

wandrur
25th August 2008, 22:26
Wow, did I ever need to laugh right now! Thanks, folks. :D

Witchywmn
25th August 2008, 22:31
Thank you...

Now to put what I said into perspective...

KB thinks: Witchywmn said "That was very well put" That must mean she likes me and wants me...

KB thinks: I will send her a pm

The PM.

Thanks babe,

I liked your well put quote, where would you like me to put it?

This could now go various ways...

Witchywmn could then say...

"Wherever you like honey" An open invitation? or just harmless flirting?

"Behave" Is she teasing me?

Silence. This says more than anything.

Easy to mistake fun and flirting for something more (Well it is, if you are dumb enough not to know better!)

What did I think she meant...?

Good post Bill.

Made sense.

That's it, does she fancy me? Don't be stupid... She doesn't even know me.

You gotta be careful with signals in real life and especially here on the net. But when someone says No, it means No.

kb

Good post Bill!! :clap:clap:clap

And way to keep the humor alive!!

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 22:31
Wow, did I ever need to laugh right now! Thanks, folks. :D

You need a laugh?

Okay...

Did I ever tell you the story about how I showed the world my willy? ;)

I now promise to stop being serious! :shhhh (IMOJ)

kb

Witchywmn
25th August 2008, 22:33
You need a laugh?

Okay...

Did I ever tell you the story about how I showed the world my willy? ;)

I now promise to stop being serious! :shhhh (IMOJ)

kb

The whole world saw it? How'd I miss that???? :laugh

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 22:34
The whole world saw it? How'd I miss that???? :laugh

Rest assured, they were all disappointed! :roflblack :doh:D

kb

SUPERGiRL
25th August 2008, 22:35
Guess that was before I was born - cause I missed it. haha :laugh

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 22:38
Guess that was before I was born - cause I missed it. haha :laugh

Quite possibly!

I am OLD!

But I am also bored

So the story will follow shortly...:doh

kb

Witchywmn
25th August 2008, 22:42
Quite possibly!

I am OLD!

But I am also bored

So the story will follow shortly...:doh

kb

I'm waiting....:bump

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 22:45
I'm waiting....:bump

It's a long story... It requires to be told well!

kb

wandrur
25th August 2008, 22:48
It's a long story... It requires to be told well!

kb

Well, it surely isn't that long... Be honest. :D

SUPERGiRL
25th August 2008, 22:53

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

Gone
25th August 2008, 23:12

Ted,

None of us posted on here without expecting some sort of response. BUT...with anything, when you say "stop", it is expected that the person will stop. When they get stalkerish, it is the "stalkers" fault, not the "stalkees" fault. This is why stalking is a crime.

We all love attention - but most of us on this board know when to say "when". And, most of you guys (or at least the ones I've "talked to" here) seem to be decent enough that if you're told you're getting out of hand, you'll back off.

Apparently, this loser doesn't get it. :frownthre

Amen Girlfriend!
I got no problems with the regulars of this forum really. We all get along like family. Love, hate, kiss and make up... LOL

Gone
25th August 2008, 23:13
NO...

I turn into a complete ass if I have a beer, I even think about changing my name to Kev! :p

kb

bailey on the rox??

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 23:16

I said "The story was long"

I wasn't making any other claims!

kb

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 23:17
bailey on the rox??

Impressive! Nice play on words...

I guess that means you want me...:wonderlan:clap:p:D

Gone
25th August 2008, 23:17
yeah lets get back on topic here. the creepo wasnt even in this thread from what I know anyways.

Kev in 30 years??
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/10/24oct24-gay-harley-guy.jpg

Gone
25th August 2008, 23:18
Impressive! Nice play on words...

I guess that means you want me...:wonderlan:clap:p:D

LOL Im just tryin to get u in the sack.... I mean chat room :geek

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 23:19
LOL Im just tryin to get u in the sack.... I mean chat room :geek

I have been in those chat rooms before! I just get into trouble!

But it's the best kinda trouble! :banadanc:doh:rolleyes::D

Rascal
25th August 2008, 23:20
[quote=kiltbill;1432598]Sigh...

So rather than ruin one of the longest running threads on the board, that was posted with good intent and with respect, why doesn't the person guilty of this own up now. quote]

Thanks Bill for watching my back. You're exactly right, I started this thread a long time ago as a way to share conversation & pics with each other, flirt a little, bullshit, have fun on the forum when weather was bad out & we all weren't riding, etc. This thread was NEVER intended to be a place for stalkers or assholes to hang out at or to locate someone to harrass by pm's, e-mails, etc. That being said, lets realize that the vast majority of us here are all harmless (horny, but harmless) & let's hope the forum administration or moderators control this by stopping the person doing the harassing & all and not by doing anything with the thread itself.

Gone
25th August 2008, 23:24
That being said, lets realize that the vast majority of us here are all harmless (horny, but harmless) & let's hope the forum administration or moderators control this by stopping the person doing the harassing & all and not by doing anything with the thread itself.
__________________________________________________ __

Like I said... this person had nothing to do with this thread. dont worry about the dang gone thread. LOL

I wrote Bert and he replied with this...

"What exactly is he doing? He has only been a member since 12 Aug.

Tell him that you do not want him to contact you again. If he does not leave you alone then let me know."

So its all good.

wandrur
25th August 2008, 23:24
Definitely right...there's certainly some bullshit. :D

My favorite thread of all time right here, I think.

:xlrocks

Rascal
25th August 2008, 23:26
Kev has cleavage? OMG....way tooo much information! (I think I'll pm the old man boob fart right now) :doh :wonderlan

ReddTigger
25th August 2008, 23:34

I will like to add that I to have said pictures, and if said price is negotiated, I'll be willing to take 10% off.

yeah lets get back on topic here. the creepo wasnt even in this thread from what I know anyways.

Kev in 30 years??

too much hair to be Kev, although I do think that the basket in the front is all KEV.. :)

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 23:38
I will like to add that I to have said pictures, and if said price is negotiated, I'll be willing to take 10% off.

You do realise you are dealing with a Scotsman here :doh

Getting into a bidding war isn't advisable!

We wear skirts remember, and we wear them without shame...;)

kb

ReddTigger
25th August 2008, 23:40

kb

yeah and I'm an Irish/ Italian New Yorker. I'll raise your skirt and see you a Fugetaboutit.

wandrur
25th August 2008, 23:40
Mayday, Mayday!!! We're Veering Drastically Off Course!!!

http://tommcmahon.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/palwaukee2.jpg

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 23:45
yeah and I'm an Irish/ Italian New Yorker. I'll raise your skirt and see you a Fugetaboutit.

I'll see your fugaboutit, and raise you a "let's get a cab"

:D

kb

ReddTigger
25th August 2008, 23:46
I'll see your fugaboutit, and raise you a "let's get a cab"

:D

kb

Just be carefull , or I'll take you and your skirt to Greenwich village. :)

Gone
25th August 2008, 23:47

kb

you wear skirts without undies too!

kiltbill
25th August 2008, 23:48
Mayday, Mayday!!! We're Veering Drastically Off Course!!!

http://tommcmahon.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/palwaukee2.jpg

Let's see if I can help here...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/kiltbill1/autumn009-1.jpg

Does this help?

:D:D:D:D:D

kb

ReddTigger
25th August 2008, 23:49
Let's see if I can help here...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/kiltbill1/autumn009-1.jpg

Does this help?

:D:D:D:D:D

kb

Now I've lost my appetite..

Witchywmn
26th August 2008, 00:01

Yeah? Well, I'm an Italian girl from Kill-a-delphia. I double that fugetaboutit, raise the skirt higher and toss in a pair of 5 inch spike heels.... :wonderlan

(I wanna see the pics!!)

Witchywmn
26th August 2008, 00:04
Now I've lost my appetite..

Speak for yourself!! Looking nice, KiltBill!! :clap:clap:clap

Witchywmn
26th August 2008, 00:06
This guy PM'd me to let me know it was all just a mistake and that he really isn't a creep or anything. He gave me a link to a video he made of himself on YouTube just so we could see he was just another regular Joe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V36r4HbjULQ&feature=related

Looks like the kinda guy Supergirl usually attracts in real life, too!! :D

kiltbill
26th August 2008, 00:07
Yeah? Well, I'm an Italian girl from Kill-a-delphia. I double that fugetaboutit, raise the skirt higher and toss in a pair of 5 inch spike heels.... :wonderlan

(I wanna see the pics!!)

Raising the skirt and 5" heels is unfair!

No man can resist that!

I aquiese, and agree to pay the debt!

kb

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 00:18
Looks like the kinda guy Supergirl usually attracts in real life, too!! :D

:laugh i love you too there mommy

Gone
26th August 2008, 00:31
oh snap! someone get the whip out! that ass nees spankin!!!!

wandrur
26th August 2008, 00:31

Do I get arrested if I volunteer?

:sofa

ReddTigger
26th August 2008, 00:55

(I wanna see the pics!!)

Speak for yourself!! Looking nice, KiltBill!! :clap:clap:clap

I did speak for myself.

Raising the skirt and 5" heels is unfair!

No man can resist that!

I aquiese, and agree to pay the debt!

kb

I agree, bill. Those phuckmepumps are like the Nuclear bomb in this war. :)

Witchywmn
26th August 2008, 01:10
I did speak for myself.

I agree, bill. Those phuckmepumps are like the Nuclear bomb in this war. :)

Watch out, I'm armed with "FMP's" and I know how to use them :D

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm404/witchywmn_photos/shoesup-1.jpg

Rascal
26th August 2008, 01:57
http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/872/medium/wintersun1.jpg

glh
26th August 2008, 02:00

Wow. I just realized it has been a long time since I have kissed an ankle, or the arch of a Lady's foot for that matter. Hmmm. Perhaps I should remedy that.

Mohntonite
26th August 2008, 02:10

We are finally getting back on track slowly. Lets get it back up to speed.

Screw Loose Dan
26th August 2008, 02:12

Certainly keeps me wondering!! ;)

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 02:36

who's getting whipped now? :laugh

ReddTigger
26th August 2008, 02:42

um, Yum. !!!

ReddTigger
26th August 2008, 02:43

Yeah yeah sure............

Likely story.

did I ever mention I am a legg man !!

ShadenGheist
26th August 2008, 03:01

Whips? WHIPS??? We don't need no stinking Whips...

http://users.skynet.be/gagagogo/_private/images/ugly_5/Mr%20Bean.jpg

Mr. Bean'll take care O' Dat Azz...

:roflblack:roflblack:roflblack:roflblack:roflblack

Rascal
26th August 2008, 03:04

Rascal
26th August 2008, 03:10
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f227/bsporty/DSCN0367.jpg

Rascal
26th August 2008, 03:15
http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/500/medium/bikerchick.jpg

ShadenGheist
26th August 2008, 03:16

I always wondered why Cylinders were referred to as "Jugs."

:smoke

Moved On / My Own Choice
26th August 2008, 03:16

Thanks man, I knew someone had my back :laugh

Thing is, the only cleavage I have belongs to Jenn - and if Bill has pics (and that's possible) they definitely aren't for posting here :shhhh

Ted,

None of us posted on here without expecting some sort of response. BUT...with anything, when you say "stop", it is expected that the person will stop.

I don't see where Ted (or I) said anything about the later - our point was the former. Even if you recognize there will be some sort of response, it's sort of naive to think that the response is going to always be within your personal acceptable limits - or that someone will necessarily stop when you ask them to (not that they shouldn't, just that one cannot realistically expect that in this world).

Kev in 30 years??

Ya know Tigg the rat-bastid took the only response I was gonna have to that - "no, too much hair" oh well.

I started this thread a long time ago as a way to share conversation & pics with each other, flirt a little, bullshit, have fun on the forum when weather was bad out & we all weren't riding, etc. This thread was NEVER intended to be a place for stalkers or assholes to hang out at or to locate someone to harrass by pm's, e-mails, etc.

DUH - of course it was never MEANT for that - but again, like I said to Witchy - it's naieve to think that wasn't always a possibility.

Carry on - Kev

Rascal
26th August 2008, 03:32
I'd say "f'ck the dog" but in this thread, I'm afraid someone would take that the wrong way - especially Rascal... :laugh

Anyway, F' the dog, we're talking about the women!

Kev

The "real" Rascal loves doing it with dogs, then again most male species have a one track mind, least that's what I hear.

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 13:12

yum - i want her skirt!

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 13:53
Whips? WHIPS??? We don't need no stinking Whips...

http://users.skynet.be/gagagogo/_private/images/ugly_5/Mr%20Bean.jpg

i deffinitely am very afraid...

afraid i'm going to have nightmares after seeing that pic. :laugh

cgp-1200R
26th August 2008, 14:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW0n18w6VSU&feature=related

Gone
26th August 2008, 17:01
Damn I take a couple of days off and my favorate thread goes nuts.

Sorry there are guys (used loosely) out there that can not understand that women should be respected. Fun comments and flirting should not be a problem but that is all part of the fun in life.

I tried to give you some rep KB for your letter but it would not let me so you are just sol and after your pic I would have wanted it back anyway :laugh

But now lets get this back on track come on girls lets see some fresh pics :smoke

gomorley
26th August 2008, 17:20
i deffinitely am very afraid...

afraid i'm going to have nightmares after seeing that pic. :laugh

It could be worse

http://www.coolbuddy.com/JOKES/funnypics/mr_bean.gif

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 17:28
It could be worse

http://www.coolbuddy.com/JOKES/funnypics/mr_bean.gif

oh jeez - now i'm scar'd for life.

Sleeper
26th August 2008, 17:42
Krist, I just had lunch and saw that, now I'm gonna puke.

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 17:44
i agree Sleeper!

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 17:57
But now lets get this back on track come on girls lets see some fresh pics :smoke

my best friend and me
http://a156.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/23/l_d7741944be5a6e3c385a9cfb863cb66b.jpg

Moved On / My Own Choice
26th August 2008, 17:59
my best friend and me

"my best friend and me
my best friend and me

I sell lots of bikes, and he saves em lots of money"

oh man now I have that STUPID GEICO motorcycle insurance commercial in my head... :doh

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 18:01
My bad Kev. :p

But that little gecko is adorable.

Moved On / My Own Choice
26th August 2008, 18:19
But that little gecko is adorable.
<read with British accent>

"are those clams, are you going to share those?

I LOVE clams"

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 18:22
<read with British accent>

"are those clams, are you going to share those?

I LOVE clams"

that's one of my favorite ones too! :laugh

Moved On / My Own Choice
26th August 2008, 18:25
that's one of my favorite ones too! :laugh

oopps maybe it was

"Are those clams, I love clams

are you going to eat all those?

I guess you are"

Kelli loves the one when he's talking to the jellyfish

"Is that your head, I am talking to your head?"

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 18:28
oopps maybe it was

"Are those clams, I love clams

are you going to eat all those?

I guess you are"

Kelli loves the one when he's talking to the jellyfish

"Is that your head, I am talking to your head?"

how could you not know where a jellyfish head is? :doh

Gone
26th August 2008, 18:49
my best friend and me
http://a156.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/23/l_d7741944be5a6e3c385a9cfb863cb66b.jpg

Thank you Supergirl, this tread was begining to hit a new low. :doh

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 18:56
Glad I could help :p

Gone
26th August 2008, 19:01
Looks like I missed all the forum uproar! Some crazy crap goin on. Creepy guy has obviously made his rounds...he asked me to go chat a time or two. I hadn't ever got back with him. SO GLAD!!! I'm just sorry that some of our other biker babes had to deal with that crap. But I won't further beat a dead horse.

Now back to the fun.......

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k99/jockduece/100_1822.jpg

Gone
26th August 2008, 19:04
I figured posting a pic of him would be a lil safer than one of me. He can have all the creepy stalker types. :p

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 19:09

very nice :laugh

Gone
26th August 2008, 19:14
how could you not know where a jellyfish head is? :doh

no no thats your belly button!:doh

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 19:28
no no thats your belly button!:doh

do jellyfish [jellyfishes?] even have belly buttons?

Gone
26th August 2008, 19:29
very nice :laugh

He's pretty proud of his sword :laugh

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 19:32
He's pretty proud of his sword :laugh

it's a very pretty sword :laugh

gomorley
26th August 2008, 19:37
Looks like I missed all the forum uproar! Some crazy crap goin on. Creepy guy has obviously made his rounds...he asked me to go chat a time or two. I hadn't ever got back with him. SO GLAD!!! I'm just sorry that some of our other biker babes had to deal with that crap. But I won't further beat a dead horse.

Now back to the fun.......

That looks a handy weapon!

AOW
26th August 2008, 19:43
I just had to post on this important thread.

Tim Opiekun
26th August 2008, 19:53
I hate being at work!!! I never get to see pix. fo sho the ones jockduece puts in!! :cry:

Gone
26th August 2008, 19:57
she is an amazing babe with a personality to match her looks.

Gone
26th August 2008, 20:10
she is an amazing babe with a personality to match her looks.

back at ya! ;)

Gone
26th August 2008, 20:27
back at ya! ;)

awh!!

me n jd

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/fin_girls_kissing_0013.jpg

gomorley
26th August 2008, 21:00
awh!!

me n jd

Wohoo, with tongues

Hot Rod Sporty
26th August 2008, 22:01
Can someone help me get my eyes back in my head and my tongue back in my mouth??? :smilerev:banadevi:devileek:horseride

Hot Rod Sporty
26th August 2008, 22:03
Woo Hoo!!!!:banana:banana:banana

I JUST GOT SEXUALLY HARASSED!!!!

....BY ONE OF THE LOVELY LADIES OF THE XLF!

gomorley
26th August 2008, 22:05
Can someone help me get my eyes back in my head and my tongue back in my mouth??? :smilerev:banadevi:devileek:horseride

You sure you want it back in your mouth?

DEEP DIVER
26th August 2008, 22:23
Its no good the girls are toooo hot?
they all need cooling down

with a ice cold fire hose

form a queue behind me!

:laugh:laugh:laugh

SUPERGiRL
26th August 2008, 22:25
so my pics aren't nearly as hott as the one ali posted but..

my best friend is also my ex girlfriend.

http://a991.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/67/m_dad71669244da824f221b3fc7905c8a6.jpg
http://a984.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/15/m_07fc07b07b8db3f6ae9c9154efe27f5f.jpg

misterT
26th August 2008, 22:39
I sexually harass my wife on a regular basis and SHE LOVES IT!

cgp-1200R
26th August 2008, 23:14
Great pics ali and sg....

And now we know why Jock is always smiling

Witchywmn
26th August 2008, 23:28
Wow...I gotta get out more...or, actually, I just have to remember to bring a camera with me when I go out! :doh

kiltbill
27th August 2008, 01:12
Wow...I gotta get out more...or, actually, I just have to remember to bring a camera with me when I go out! :doh

OMG...

I just fell in love with your avatar...

Would it be rude if I asked your avatar out for a date without asking for your permission first?

Oh and if any of you ladies want to perfect your spanking technique, then I am happy to be a test bottom for you... :p

kb

jrossty
27th August 2008, 02:15
so my pics aren't nearly as hott as the one ali posted but..

my best friend is also my ex girlfriend.

http://a991.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/67/m_dad71669244da824f221b3fc7905c8a6.jpg
http://a984.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/15/m_07fc07b07b8db3f6ae9c9154efe27f5f.jpg:banarock:to ungelau:yoyo:spineyes:flasher

glh
27th August 2008, 02:51

Promise? ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing a few new pics of you Lady.

Rascal
27th August 2008, 03:30
Woo Hoo!!!!:banana:banana:banana

I JUST GOT SEXUALLY HARASSED!!!!

....BY ONE OF THE LOVELY LADIES OF THE XLF!

NO ONE LIKES A BRAGGER!

Hot Rod Sporty
27th August 2008, 03:32
NO ONE LIKES A BRAGGER!

JEALOUS????

YOU SHOULD BE.......'CAUSE IT WAS THE 'SEXIEST MEMBER'.....:smoke

HOO HAA!!!

:banapart

Rascal
27th August 2008, 03:35
JEALOUS????

HOO HAA!!!

I love 'em all....I think all the women here are "hotties", but I don't get many pm's. :frownone

Rascal
27th August 2008, 03:37
JEALOUS????

HOO HAA!!!

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you a bragger. Actually it's probably my fault the hotties pm you. I kept giving you rep until it said you were a "glorious beacon of light"...guess some of the ladies actually believed it.

Hot Rod Sporty
27th August 2008, 03:43
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you a bragger. Actually it's probably my fault the hotties pm you. I kept giving you rep until it said you were a "glorious beacon of ight"...guess some of the ladies actually believed it.

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

You're right....IT'S ALL YOU, BABY!!!:doh:shhhh:banadanc:banadanc:banadanc

I'll take it anyway! :smoke

glh
27th August 2008, 04:15
awh!!

me n jd

The RedHead is really cute but clearly not jd; is the blond really you?

I would request that any pictured linked on this thread be of the actual participants, at least if it involves hot girls kissing. I so know where I can find good and honorable porn if I choose to go there. Truth.

ReddTigger
27th August 2008, 07:20
The RedHead is really cute but clearly not jd; is the blond really you?

I would request that any pictured linked on this thread be of the actual participants, at least if it involves hot girls kissing. I so know where I can find good and honorable porn if I choose to go there. Truth.

I don't think that ali will post a photo in Lezworld.net. I could be wrong, but something tells me it isn't either of them :) :smoke

SUPERGiRL
27th August 2008, 14:24
I don't think that ali will post a photo in Lezworld.net. I could be wrong, but something tells me it isn't either of them :) :smoke

i'm with ya on that one :p

Shamdog
27th August 2008, 14:37

Now I'm bummed :frownthre

Witchywmn
27th August 2008, 21:53
Promise? ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing a few new pics of you Lady.

Thank you, Darlin', I feel loved! :banana

Hot Rod Sporty
27th August 2008, 23:14

...or at least desired, right? ;)

Witchywmn
27th August 2008, 23:32
...or at least desired, right? ;)

Loved? Desired? Hey, they're both good! :laugh

Hot Rod Sporty
27th August 2008, 23:34
Loved? Desired? Hey, they're both good! :laugh

Hell yeah! :smoke

Gone
27th August 2008, 23:47
Im all hot and sweaty from pulling moldy cat piss carpet.
anyone still got the hots for me?? LOL

Hot Rod Sporty
27th August 2008, 23:50

....um....maybe not right at this moment....

...but a shower....or even better...a bubble bath....and it's GAME ON, again! :banana

(especially if ya post pics of you IN the bubble bath...)

wandrur
27th August 2008, 23:54

Yep. I have no fear. :smoke

drumballer
27th August 2008, 23:55
awh!!

me n jd

I must say that a JT jersey has not looked that hot since Bon Bon was around!! I didnt know you were a baller too Ali!! Oh wait.... Now I feel lied too! :(

kiltbill
28th August 2008, 00:04
Yep. I have no fear. :smoke

Och, but if that if isn't a man after me own heart... :D

kb

kiltbill
28th August 2008, 00:05

Just loved...??????????? :wonderlan

Dontcha feel the desire? ;):p

Is that Dita in your Avatar?

kb

gomorley
28th August 2008, 00:07

Hell yeah!!!!

kiltbill
28th August 2008, 00:10
Hell yeah!!!!

So glad wandrur and myself aren't the only sick puppies!

I do so love my cats! :banana

kb

gomorley
28th August 2008, 00:12
So glad wandrur and myself aren't the only sick puppies!

I do so love my cats! :banana

kb

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

kiltbill
28th August 2008, 00:14
Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lololololol

Now that was feckin funny! :laugh:D

kb

Witchywmn
28th August 2008, 00:53

kb

Yes, Sir, that is Ms. Von Teese herself. Was trying to find a decent Bettie Page avatar but was striking out, so Dita came to mind. :wonderlan

kiltbill
28th August 2008, 01:01
Yes, Sir, that is Ms. Von Teese herself. Was trying to find a decent Bettie Page avatar but was striking out, so Dita came to mind. :wonderlan

Well if you can't find Bette (Have you seen all her vids on youtube?) Dita is a damn fine replacement...:clap

kb

PaddyOFurniture
28th August 2008, 01:07
Thought this might amuse in light of some recent posts I've read....

What is it when a man talks dirty to a woman?
Sexual harassment.

What is it when a woman talks dirty to a man?
$3.99 a minute.

gomorley
28th August 2008, 01:10

Sexual harassment.

$3.99 a minute.

:laugh:laugh:laugh

ParrotHead
28th August 2008, 01:26
....um....maybe not right at this moment....

...but a shower....or even better...a bubble bath....and it's GAME ON, again! :banana

(especially if ya post pics of you IN the bubble bath...)

:bananaOr better yet, I'll bathe ya!:banana

glh
28th August 2008, 04:39

You're welcome. I think you read my remarks just right.

The peanut gallery may speculate that I sent you a message rooted in lust. The truth is that I sent you a love bolt and you felt its arrival. Wow, that's pretty cool.

glh
28th August 2008, 04:58

kb

I had no idea who Dita was. Still don't really, but damn is she hot.

Me, I thought her avatar really was Betty Page. It so sucks that my eyesight is going.

gomorley
28th August 2008, 09:41
I had no idea who Dita was. Still don't really, but damn is she hot.

Here she is again, she's also known for being the ex of Marylin Manson!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_04/DitaVonTeeseL_468x305.jpg

SUPERGiRL
28th August 2008, 13:14

she's gorgeous :clap

SUPERGiRL
28th August 2008, 13:20
The truth is that I sent you a love bolt and you felt its arrival.

I like the way you put that! :laugh

Witchywmn
28th August 2008, 22:40
You're welcome. I think you read my remarks just right.

The peanut gallery may speculate that I sent you a message rooted in lust. The truth is that I sent you a love bolt and you felt its arrival. Wow, that's pretty cool.

Of course, it was said nicely and with no perversity inplied! :laugh

Witchywmn
28th August 2008, 22:41

Hey, we've all made our mistakes in life...:banadanc

Kwest187
28th August 2008, 22:47
Don't take Dita to the beach...she'll blind the locals and fry like a egg-

kiltbill
28th August 2008, 22:49
Hey, we've all made our mistakes in life...:banadanc

I am the best at that...:banana:banadanc:banana

I just wish there was a prize for the guy that made the most mistakes! :D:doh

kb

SUPERGiRL
29th August 2008, 00:16
i don't make mistakes - i just date them

wandrur
29th August 2008, 00:47
i don't make mistakes - i just date them

Well, it appears that even stupid guys have good taste. :o

ReddTigger
29th August 2008, 00:50
I am the best at that...:banana:banadanc:banana

I just wish there was a prize for the guy that made the most mistakes! :D:doh

kb

Why ??

you know I'd win that prize :)

SUPERGiRL
29th August 2008, 01:46
Well, it appears that even stupid guys have good taste. :o

aw - thank you :o

but it also proves i got horrible taste, sadly.

wandrur
29th August 2008, 01:47
aw - thank you :o

but it also proves i got horrible taste, sadly.

True. But we all have to have our flaws, right? :D

SUPERGiRL
29th August 2008, 01:53
True. But we all have to have our flaws, right? :D

oh no - you figured out i'm not perfect :shhhh

but you are very right.

Witchywmn
29th August 2008, 01:56
Don't take Dita to the beach...she'll blind the locals and fry like a egg-

You say that like it's a problem. :laugh

By the way, did I mention that I went to a tanning salon three times a week for SIX MONTHS prior to going to Jamaica and was still crowned "The Whitest White Woman" in the resort?

I've been told I have a "corpse" tan. Alls I know is that thousands of Goth kids would kill for this skintone!!! (and I'm half Italian, too - SOUTHERN Italian - go figure!) :cool2

Gone
29th August 2008, 06:08
Great pics ali and sg....

And now we know why Jock is always smiling

:D:D:shhhh:D:D

Sexual harassment.

$3.99 a minute.

I talk dirty, but I never get my $3.99 per minute :doh

wandrur
29th August 2008, 07:03

I'll volunteer to pay you $3.99 per minute. :smoke

hdmc_ru2
29th August 2008, 07:10

Well, then if you don't charge feel free to PM me anytime.:p

jarhead08
29th August 2008, 07:22
Hell I thought buying a Harley would help a guy like me out in the female department! sheesh no luck yet! any females interested?? lol...I cook I clean and I wipe my own ars!

Gone
29th August 2008, 13:22
Hell I thought buying a Harley would help a guy like me out in the female department! sheesh no luck yet! any females interested?? lol...I cook I clean and I wipe my own ars!

Add in that you are a Jarhead... that might help too. ;)

Gone
29th August 2008, 13:52
awh I love you too sleeper. LOL

jarhead08
29th August 2008, 17:52
Thanks for the advice...here goes nothing! lol

ReddTigger
29th August 2008, 18:03

while on the subject,,

what about Grechen Mol who played Bettie Page in the HBO movie??

http://z.about.com/d/worldfilm/1/0/_/W/gretchen_mol2.jpg

SUPERGiRL
30th August 2008, 01:54
yes my mommy bought me a birthday tiara - you know your jealous :p

http://i35.tinypic.com/332v1bc.jpg

wandrur
30th August 2008, 02:07

Sure am, but I ain't tellin' why! :smoke

SUPERGiRL
30th August 2008, 02:09
Sure am, but I ain't tellin' why! :smoke

awww but secrets are no fun :(

wandrur
30th August 2008, 02:10
awww but secrets are no fun :(

The process of finding them out can be a LOT of fun, actually.

SUPERGiRL
30th August 2008, 02:32
The process of finding them out can be a LOT of fun, actually.

but how would i figure this out online tho? :p

glh
30th August 2008, 03:49

Well Hey, Happy Birthday S-Girl.

I'm not jealous of your birthday tiara, but I smiled and then laughed seeing the pic. Are you going to wear it all evening? :p

Mohntonite
30th August 2008, 03:54

Every HOT Princess deserves a tiara, dont'cha think.

jarhead08
30th August 2008, 07:59
I have to admit shes pullin off the tiara quite nicely!

SUPERGiRL
30th August 2008, 13:20
Well Hey, Happy Birthday S-Girl.
I'm not jealous of your birthday tiara, but I smiled and then laughed seeing the pic. Are you going to wear it all evening?

Thank you :]
And yes - I did wear it all night [I even had a sash thingy that said Birthday Girl too]

Every HOT Princess deserves a tiara, dont'cha think.

I suppose they do. :o

I have to admit shes pullin off the tiara quite nicely!

Thankies :o

milmat1
30th August 2008, 13:26
Now that she is 18 can we start flirting more ??...LOL

Lokking Good there SuperGirl !!

Rascal
2nd September 2008, 00:11

Happy Birthday Supergirl!

SUPERGiRL
2nd September 2008, 00:14
Thank you Rascal m'dear :D

Beermeister
2nd September 2008, 02:10
MAN !!! Why is it that all the 18 y.o. look more like 23 anymore? I'm surely destined for a prison sentence !!! :laugh

BTW ...... Happy Birthday !!!

:drinkup

Rascal
2nd September 2008, 02:33
MAN !!! Why is it that all the 18 y.o. look more like 23 anymore? I'm surely destined for a prison sentence !!! :laugh

I think it's something in the water, they all mature quicker these days. Or maybe it's I've just been with the same one so many years....then seeing someone younger and that actually has a smile now & then....ok, I've said enough...too much maybe.

bearsfan
2nd September 2008, 17:49

I think it's something in the water, they all mature quicker these days. Or maybe it's I've just been with the same one so many years....then seeing someone younger and that actually has a smile now & then....ok, I've said enough...too much maybe.

I blame all the growth hormones we inject/feed the cows nowadays...
18 IS the new 21 nowadays...(or doesn't it work that way?)

ParrotHead
2nd September 2008, 19:06
18 IS the new 21 nowadays...(or doesn't it work that way?)

Sure, until the police card someone and disagree ..

Or a father who owns several firearms reads the same forum posts :smoke

Moved On / My Own Choice
2nd September 2008, 19:13

and I thought the age of consent was 17 in PA :shhhh :wonderlan

:sofa

ParrotHead
2nd September 2008, 19:14
and I thought the age of consent was 17 in PA :shhhh :wonderlan

That depends on who is doing the consenting for what ...

Moved On / My Own Choice
2nd September 2008, 19:21
That depends on who is doing the consenting for what ...

I'm just saying...

and for the record, Jenn was 18 when we uhhh "met"

;)

Gone
2nd September 2008, 19:27
(Chorus)
Come on in boy sit on down
And tell me about yourself
So you like my daughter do you now?
Yeah we think she's something else
She's her daddy's girl
Her momma's world
She deserves respect
That’s what she'll get
Ain’t it son?
Hey y'all run along and have some fun
I'll see you when you get back
Bet I’ll be up all night
Still cleanin' this gun

ParrotHead
2nd September 2008, 19:34
(Chorus)
Come on in boy sit on down
And tell me about yourself
So you like my daughter do you now?
Yeah we think she's something else
She's her daddy's girl
Her momma's world
She deserves respect
Thatís what she'll get
Ainít it son?
Hey y'all run along and have some fun
I'll see you when you get back
Bet Iíll be up all night
Still cleanin' this gun

Double barrel shotgun works best. You can clean one barrel and have a shell in the other ...

Of course, I'm thinking a nice polished stainless 45 is a real attention getter. You can actually see the light reflect of it from the car when dad is sitting on the porch under the porch light ...

Moved On / My Own Choice
2nd September 2008, 19:36
Yeah, cause that sorta think worked so well for the Montegues and the Capulets...

or pretty much any guy a daddy tells to his daughter to stay away from or vice versa... :doh

ParrotHead
2nd September 2008, 19:39
Yeah, cause that sorta think worked so well for the Montegues and the Capulets...

or pretty much any guy a daddy tells to his daughter to stay away from or vice versa... :doh

Its amazing how they DON'T listen to you ...

Oh wait, how old is your daughter? :p Its a good think you have no hair to pull out. :laugh

gomorley
2nd September 2008, 19:40
When my daughters were younger and they brought suitors home I used to tell them we'd get along fine unless they hurt my daughters then I would hurt them, one or two never came back, go figure :wonderlan

cgp-1200R
2nd September 2008, 19:42
Rule One:
If you pull into my driveway and honk, you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two:
You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not stare at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three:
I realize it is fashionable for boys your age to wear pants that fall off their hips. Don't take this as an insult, but you and your friends are complete idiots. Still, I propose this compromise: If you come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, I will not object. But to ensure that your pants do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten them securely to your waist.

Rule Four:
I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate: when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:
For you and I to get to know each other, custom says we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is: "early."

Rule Six:
I have no doubts that you are a popular fellow with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:
As you and I sit waiting for my daughter to appear, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you do not date a teenaged girl. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process than can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Just relax and enjoy my glare, or, better yet, do something useful, like rotate my tires.

Rule Eight:
The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter:
* Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool.
* Places where there is darkness.
* Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness.
* Places warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose-down parka zipped up to her throat.
* Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chainsaws are ok.

Places that are appropriate:
* Church
* A retirement home (the elderly love visiting teenagers)
* Our living room

Rule Nine:
Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dim-witted has-been, but on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres of dense woods.

Rule Ten:
Be afraid, Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. When my exposure to Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head urge me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit the car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car -- there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.

ParrotHead
2nd September 2008, 19:52
I do not think anyone can top cgp-1200R's rules. In fact, I think I will show them to my other daughter and have her provide them to her boyfriend as an advance warning.

:clapWith that said, lets get back to the original thread!:clap

Moved On / My Own Choice
2nd September 2008, 20:02
Its amazing how they DON'T listen to you ...

Oh wait, how old is your daughter? :p Its a good think you have no hair to pull out. :laugh

Yeah, mine's approaching 10 - still listens - like crazy.

I'm gonna take a different approach - if they want to date her, all they have to do is come to the dojo (ride bitch on Jenn's bike) and spar Jenn or myself.

That's all.

Nothing more.

It'll be a fair fight too...

Jenn will use one hand.

;)

Gone
2nd September 2008, 20:05
Women's vs My rules for dating...
Here is the original version… and then…theres my version. Maybe I am a little too harsh? Naw!!

Women's rules for dating…

Rule One) If you say you'll call me and don't, it can only be because you lost my phone number. Next time I run into you, I will have it tattooed onto your forhead, I'll include the area code.

Rule Two) If you show up more then 30 minutes late for a date, bring flowers. If you show up more then an hour, bring chocolates, If you show up two hours late, bring a date because your not going out with me.

Rule Three) You will compliment my shoes, my toes feel like they are caught in a mousetrap and are evolving thier own tear ducts so they can cry by themselves. I spent 45 minutes emptying everything I own in my closet onto my bed, just so I could select this outfit. you come straight over after playing basketball with your friends and smell like the locker room at the sports arena. If you dont at least mention my shoes, I will press my heel down on your foot and then you Will notice them.

Rule Four) I assume the reason you are staring at that attractive woman across the resturant is that you think you reconize her from America's Most Wanted. Either pay attention to me or go over and make a citizen's arrest.

Rule Five) Going to your place to "hang out" does not constitute a date. Though I do appreciate being offered the opprotuity to view your extensive pizza-box collection. and your mastery of the remote control is very impressive. I'd like to stay but I'm afraid that whatever has died in your laundry hamper is making me Ill. Why don't you E-mail me when the game is over? in fact, e-mail is probably the best way for us to stay in touch from now on.

Rule Six) I find it od that you are going on and on about how you are not ready for a serious relationship with just one person when you are so obviously are in love with yourself.

Rule Seven) How wonderful that you have a picture of your ex -girlfriend in you wallet to show people what a pretty woman you used to date. Thank you for sharing. I'll give you a picture of me for the same purpose.

Rule Eight) It really isn't necessary for you to tell me you don't want to have children. We won't be doing anything that might cause them.

written by Bruce Cameron

Alicia's rules for dating…

Rule One) If you say you'll call me and don't, it can only be because you lost my phone number. Next time I run into you, you will wish you would have called me. After begging for my number for 10 minutes, you will get a swift kick in the balls and a nice view of my fine a$$ walking away.

Rule Two) If you show up more then 30 minutes late for a date, dont bother showing up.

Rule Three) You probably won't compliment my shoes, as they are not stilleto high heels you requested. I spent 45 minutes emptying everything I own in my closet onto my bed, but ended up wearing something off the floor instead. My comfort is far more important than your visual amusement.

Rule Four) I assume the reason you are staring at that attractive woman across the table is that you think you know you are the luckiest man alive and cannot believe you are here with me.

Rule Five) Going to your place to "hang out" does not constitute a date. No I won't bring dinner and beer. No, sitting on the internet while I am pretending to be amused isn't going to cut it either. Next time, spend a few bucks, it might actually get you somewhere other than a long, cold, lonely night in bed.

Rule Six) I find it odd that you are going on and on about how you are not ready for a serious relationship with just one person. You assume there is another person besides yourself who would even want to be in a relationship with you!

Rule Seven) How wonderful that you have a picture of your ex -girlfriend in your wallet to show people what a pretty woman you used to date. Too bad you dont remember her name and you keep a picture in your wallet just in case you run into her at the mall and she tries to kill you.

Rule Eight) It really isn't necessary for you to tell me you don't want to have children. You are more than enough child for one woman to handle!

written by Alicia

gomorley
2nd September 2008, 20:16

I'm gonna take a different approach - if they want to date her, all they have to do is come to the dojo (ride bitch on Jenn's bike) and spar Jenn or myself.

That's all.

Nothing more.

Jenn will use one hand.

;)

Sounds fair to me :)

trosga1
2nd September 2008, 20:28
When my daughters were younger and they brought suitors home I used to tell them we'd get along fine unless they hurt my daughters then I would hurt them, one or two never came back, go figure :wonderlan

It wasn' that difficult for me.. They came in, I told them "just remember, I still have friends who are Active Duty SEALS". Never had a problem. Now she's a Lance Corporal in the Marines. So she takes care of herself.

Screw Loose Dan
2nd September 2008, 20:29

Jenn will use one hand.

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a fair fight AT ALL to me. There's NO WAY I would fight Jenn...cause it would NEVER be fair. She'd kick my ass with both hands tied behind her back. :wonderlan

But, to bring this thread back on track...Kev, I'm sure you have some pictures of Jenn that would be fitting for this thread...how about posting some? Ya know, just to bring this thread back on track, for the good of the forum and all. She is a hottie...and well, I'm sure SOMEONE on here has the hots for her. ;)

Moved On / My Own Choice
2nd September 2008, 20:51
LOL - Dan - didn't I already post more uhh risque pics of Jenn on here years back - ya know with the Guzzi - here's some from the gallery though, cause ya' asked nice and all..

The three oldest in her Family - Jenn, Jess and Jo

http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/500/bakergirlsa.jpg

Feel free to ignore me in this pic, but it's a great one of Jenn

http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/500/Kevin_and_Jen.jpg

I like this one - back when she was a lowly brown-belt and kicked the crap outta a 5th degree black belt for that trophy... lol (holy crap, I just realized that's like 9 YEARS AGO NOW)

http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/500/medium/2000EastCoastGen.jpg

and from a trip down to deal's gap a couple of years back

http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/500/medium/DSCN1020_1_.jpg

Rascal
2nd September 2008, 21:40
I agree with drcstang...Jenn is definitely a HOTTIE!

shotgun46
2nd September 2008, 21:46
I agree with drcstang...Jenn is definitely a HOTTIE!

so is Jo ! BFG !

Moved On / My Own Choice
2nd September 2008, 21:54
so is Jo ! BFG !

Jo's the only one in that pic who is single (well, off and on), she's also the marine... also a Shotokan practitioner, headed to the world tournament in Canada last this month to fight on the U.S. Shotokan Team again...

Kev

ParrotHead
2nd September 2008, 22:39

That's all.

Nothing more.

Jenn will use one hand.

;)

Or, just have Jenn break a few bricks or something :laugh

kiltbill
2nd September 2008, 23:45
[QUOTE=Kev M;1447210]LOL - Dan - didn't I already post more uhh risque pics of Jenn on here years back - ya know with the Guzzi - here's some from the gallery though, cause ya' asked nice and all..

The three oldest in her Family - Jenn, Jess and Jo

Feel free to ignore me in this pic, but it's a great one of Jenn

http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/500/Kevin_and_Jen.jpg

[QUOTE]

Oh that Jen!

The conversation was okay, but the sex was mindblowing!

Where did she learnt that stuff????? :wonderlan

;) Great pics Kev, and thanks for sharing...:clap

kb

Witchywmn
3rd September 2008, 00:45

Of course...as all of our girls' friends know...Dad is the immediate threat. He may yell, break bones, or run you off of the property with one of them there firearms.

However, Mom is fiercely protective of her girls and has a wonderfully open relationship with those same girls. Which means that Mom usually knows intimate details of your life(and vices - both legal and illegal) as well as details about the relationship that you've had with our darling daughter(remember who's shoulder she cries on when you make her upset).

Yes, Mom knows many more details than Dad ever needs(or wants) to know...and usually more than enough details to make your life a living hell with one well placed telephone call....so, be afraid...be very afraid..........:D:D:D:D:D:D

jim&pamsbike
3rd September 2008, 01:04
I told all of the guys (including my two son-in-laws that I love like sons) that dated my two daughters "if you make my little girls cry, I'll make you cry". Never had to hurt anyone, guess the threat was enough. LOL

SUPERGiRL
3rd September 2008, 01:16
It's funny cause my Mom's not lying.
There are a few of my male friends that are deathly afraid of my mother.

ReddTigger
3rd September 2008, 01:34
having a discussion about dating daughters today, a good friend of mine has a 17 yr old daughter. he's told every boy who's visited his house since she was 14 that he'll cut them up in little pieces and bury them in different sites. Then he shows them his badge (he's a detective) and say "and who's going to tell on me" He says that now his daughter's male friends go ghost white when he comes in or goes out and they all know his saying. but he hasn't had to worry about his little girl.

Just thought I'd share :)

glh
3rd September 2008, 04:23
It's funny cause my Mom's not lying.
There are a few of my male friends that are deathly afraid of my mother.

Hmmm, how to respond.

I have no doubt your Mom is not lying. I think thy Dad Parrothead is a bit more of a softy, despite the firearm reference, but I still wouldn't advise any young man to test said Dad.

My thoughts to you SUPERGiRL is that you are lucky to have such tuned in parents, and where they may not be tuning in please still respect them. Oh, and please forgive me in advance if I choose to flirt with your Mom. I will work that out with your dad on a separate channel. :)

Rascal
3rd September 2008, 13:21
My thoughts to you SUPERGiRL is that you are lucky to have such tuned in parents, and where they may not be tuning in please still respect them. Oh, and please forgive me in advance if I choose to flirt with your Mom. I will work that out with your dad on a separate channel. :)

I think it's ok glh, flirting with one's Mom on the forum can't be all that different than flirting with a member's spouse. (don't ask me how I know) :shhhh

ReddTigger
3rd September 2008, 13:31
I think it's ok glh, flirting with one's Mom on the forum can't be all that different than flirting with a member's spouse. (don't ask me how I know) :shhhh

Flirt with everyone and let god sort it out !!..

Besides, since I'm already married, Flirting is all I have left !

Tim Opiekun
3rd September 2008, 13:48
I'm with Redd on this one. Flirting online is a fav of mine!!

Tim Opiekun
3rd September 2008, 13:51
One More Post And It's 4000!!!

scottgearman
3rd September 2008, 14:19
4000 what?

scottgearman
3rd September 2008, 14:20
HA!.... got it..... yes, I know 4000 what, I just thought it would be fun to be sure it went meaninglessly.