PDA

View Full Version : Hots For An Xl Forum Member?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

bsporty
26th February 2008, 01:45
Rascal-you have earned all the brownie points you can with me!
That pic is horriable!!!!

Rascal
26th February 2008, 04:51

I think it's a great pic of you and Bear! (and "brownie points" is NOT what I am wanting) :shhhh

ParrotHead
26th February 2008, 05:01
I think it's a great pic of you and Bear!

I think I have to go with the Rascal on this one. It is a great pic!

racerwill
26th February 2008, 05:03
yeah.... I like it too......

Ww

Rascal
26th February 2008, 16:47

Others are a better judge of a person than they are of themself. It's a great pic Brandi, deal with it! :smoke

Rascal
27th February 2008, 04:49
http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/500/justwrenchin.jpg

Donz5oh
27th February 2008, 05:39
Theres just something about seeing a woman sit on, work on, or ride on a motorcycle that just gets me everytime.

ParrotHead
27th February 2008, 05:44
Theres just something about seeing a woman sit on, work on, or ride on a motorcycle that just gets me everytime.

Can't agree more!

csa89xl
27th February 2008, 06:04
I'm single. Someone has to take up the slack.

2008nightster
27th February 2008, 06:50
I'd have to say no, no offense to the fine ladies here, but the internet is not that kind of playground for me.

gomorley
27th February 2008, 11:41
http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/500/justwrenchin.jpg

I couldn't agree more!

Rascal
28th February 2008, 06:31
Another "hottie" member of the forum....

http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/500/My_Rack.jpg

Ole
28th February 2008, 15:11
*SIGH*

...boobs are such wonderful inventions...

Donz5oh
28th February 2008, 17:49
Yes, yes they are.

dejomo
29th February 2008, 03:45
Hey who's the Wrenchin' Red head?!!?!?

dejomo
29th February 2008, 03:46
I'm awfully fond of the boobies too...but the girl needs a hind section to match...just me...just the way I licks, I mean likes'em!!!

Rascal
29th February 2008, 05:01
Hey who's the Wrenchin' Red head?!!?!?

BlueBunny....awesome huh?

CaptEvo
29th February 2008, 05:06
BlueBunny....awesome huh?

And strangely enough she disappeared soon after her picture appeared here.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
:rolleyes:

dejomo
29th February 2008, 05:08
hopefully she wasn't scared off by one of the damned heathons(I don't even know how to spell it) on this site!!!

Donz5oh
29th February 2008, 05:29
bunch o damned heathins

Rascal
29th February 2008, 15:09
And strangely enough she disappeared soon after her picture appeared here.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
:rolleyes:

The posted picture was from her gallery, so since she was the one that put it in her gallery, I imagine she knew others could see or post her pictures. Most women, and men, like a little attention, to be noticed. It was just a pic with clothes on, doubt she was offended...certainly hope not anyway. I think bluebunny is a great looking gal, thought about posting a pic of Irondrake77 for the ladies...like I said, thought about it. :doh

bsporty
1st March 2008, 04:22
Last I had heard of Bluebunny she was ill with Lymes disease.Havent heard from here since, hope she is ok.Great gal..

wabiker
1st March 2008, 04:29
Last I had heard of Bluebunny she was ill with Lymes disease.Havent heard from here since, hope she is ok.Great gal..

ahhhhh man...that sucks, no pun intended :(

CaptEvo
1st March 2008, 04:35

I didn't know that. I hate ticks more than any creature. Well, I would probably hate leeches but I never had one of them. Or that damn Bot fly would suck..................:censor bugs.

Carl-04XL
1st March 2008, 14:16
I didn't know that. I hate ticks more than any creature. Well, I would probably hate leeches but I never had one of them. Or that damn Bot fly would suck..................:censor bugs.

Most insects serve a recognizably useful purpose. Notice I said "recognizably". The only use for blood suckers that I can see is to 'cull the heard'.

I hope BlueBunny returns. There's nothing I like better than a red headed woman. I'm really glad that my wife has some red... well, before the 'maturity gray' that is. :D

dejomo
1st March 2008, 16:29
I can't even remember how many ticks I've had with their heads burried in me...I could name a couple places that would make most people pass out at the thought!!!

I hope Bluebunny recovers and comes back to us...we don't need our herd thinned that badly...I don't think!?!?!

ReddTigger
1st March 2008, 17:02
Ever since Living in Kentucky and having experience the Brown Recluse Spider (aka Fiddler) I've developed a very simple strategy for dealing with bugs....

If it's got more then 4 Legs, I kill it.. Period.

Ticks, Chiggers, I hate them all..

More disease carried and transmitted by bugs then any other medium.

although the average acre of residential property has over 1,000 Species of spiders (not Total amount of them, just the different species) and they consume something like 5,000 insects in their lifetime.. Can you imagine how bad it'd be with out spiders ???

bsporty
3rd March 2008, 02:12
I have lymes disease.As long as it is treated with antibiotics asap then usually the person is okay.I am sure she will return.

dejomo
3rd March 2008, 03:17
Tigger,

Did you say Chiggers...man that is the only bug I've never been able to get along with...I've dealt with tsetse flies, sand flies(and gnats) ticks, spiders of all variety(even fiddle back, camel, and flipping bannana spiders), even damned scorpions, but CHIGGERS will chew your a$$ up...literally!!!

Rascal
3rd March 2008, 03:44
Come 'mere Brandi...I'll check you for ticks....will check everywhere!

dejomo
3rd March 2008, 03:54
Come 'mere Brandi...I'll check you for ticks....will check everywhere!

I've been a firm believer in buddy checks...it's the safest way...hell...the ONLY way!!!

Well...unless your buddy is a 250lb Tongan...who has been in the field for 3 or 4 weeks...and grooming standards have been relaxed due to water conservation on the mission....I figured he had plenty of blood...he'd be able to make it with what was living on, or in, him for this long:frownthre

Nobody curl up in the fetal position...that's my job:D

NoTrace34
3rd March 2008, 03:59
I have lymes disease.As long as it is treated with antibiotics asap then usually the person is okay.I am sure she will return.

Thats just crazy ! Ive been through it too!
Two courses of different antibiotics and Im fine now. Went through some hell before they figured it out. Rash around the bite...itching...burning...body aches...insane headaches...realy high fever...and nausea. Many more realy fun symptoms that just wouldnt go away. This all started right after I started my new job and somehow I managed to only miss a half of a day. The worst of it seemed to save itself for the weekends....lucky me. Its been about eight months now and it hasnt popped back up.

Rascal
3rd March 2008, 21:43
Originally Posted by bsporty http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/images/buttons/orange/viewpost.gif (http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?p=1135586#post1135586)

Two courses of different antibiotics and Im fine now. Went through some hell before they figured it out. Rash around the bite...itching...burning...body aches...insane headaches...realy high fever...and nausea. Many more realy fun symptoms that just wouldnt go away. This all started right after I started my new job and somehow I managed to only miss a half of a day. The worst of it seemed to save itself for the weekends....lucky me. Its been about eight months now and it hasnt popped back up.

You said "that's just crazy!" I think as far as bsporty saying "I am sure she will return" she wasn't talking about the lymes disease, she was talking about member Bluebunny returning here to the forum. Don't mean to butt in, just I remember reading her post about bluebunny & all.

roadking79
3rd March 2008, 21:53
Not sure if this counts here, but I thought that you guys would be interested to know that LuxBlue has some pics of his woman on his sporty in the photo gallery.

(I didn't want to post the pics w/o permission... but seeing as he put them in his gallery, fair game right?)

NoTrace34
4th March 2008, 00:31
Originally Posted by bsporty http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/images/buttons/orange/viewpost.gif (http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?p=1135586#post1135586)

You said "that's just crazy!" I think as far as bsporty saying "I am sure she will return" she wasn't talking about the lymes disease, she was talking about member Bluebunny returning here to the forum. Don't mean to butt in, just I remember reading her post about bluebunny & all.

Thats not what I was saying......I was saying that its crazy that she and I have yet another thing in common. (the lymes disease) I knew what she was saying.

bsporty
4th March 2008, 02:44

I think when I got it it was very obvious.I had a huge target on the back of my calf.I felt like a pile of shit.It was horriable.I started to feel better in a few days after takin the meds.You mean it can pop back up?

dejomo
4th March 2008, 03:02
Nothings sexier than a woman with a couple "roaming moles"...

mmmm, hmmmm

Rascal
4th March 2008, 03:27
Thats not what I was saying......I was saying that its crazy that she and I have yet another thing in common. (the lymes disease) I knew what she was saying.

Ok, sorry about that, misunderstanding on my part. I'll butt out, but Brandi and I have a lot in common too. (neither one of us is gettin' any) :shhhh

bsporty
4th March 2008, 03:35
Rascal!!!You are so bad!!

Rascal
4th March 2008, 03:47
Rascal!!!You are so bad!!

That's a good thing though, right?

Irondrake77
4th March 2008, 04:04
That's a good thing though, right?

Bad Rascal, that's a very bad Rascal!

(Good Job :shhhh :p :D)

Rascal
4th March 2008, 04:13
Bad Rascal, that's a very bad Rascal!

(Good Job :shhhh :p :D)

Damn, you drinking again or still?

dejomo
4th March 2008, 04:30
even wet places can experience a dry spell....no?

Irondrake77
4th March 2008, 14:16
Damn, you drinking again or still?

I gots to go to work I'm drinking coffee right now :D

That sounds like some innuendo involved there. Better post some pics. :D

Rascal
4th March 2008, 14:24

That reminds me of the story about a guy dating a fat chick, said she was so fat he had to roll her in flour just to find the wet spot. :wonderlan

jrossty
4th March 2008, 14:58
That reminds me of the story about a guy dating a fat chick, said she was so fat he had to roll her in flour just to find the wet spot. :wonderlan
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.:frownthre

Gone
4th March 2008, 15:03

can we say mental scaring :doh

gomorley
4th March 2008, 15:33
I gots to go to work I'm drinking coffee right now :D

That sounds like some innuendo involved there. Better post some pics. :D

Careful what pics you post, you may just get slam dunked and receive an infraction from Bert!:doh

dejomo
4th March 2008, 17:03
Careful what pics you post, you may just get slam dunked and receive an infraction from Bert!:doh

I'd just blame it on El Niņo....:p:smoke

Rascal
4th March 2008, 23:29
http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/500/medium/xmasavatar.jpg

dejomo
5th March 2008, 03:07
is that JD?!?!?!

Rascal
5th March 2008, 03:25
is that JD?!?!?!

yeppers! It's JD

dejomo
5th March 2008, 03:29
She needs to eat something damn it!!!

I get hungry just looking at her...hmm...that didn't quite come out right...:D

Rascal
6th March 2008, 01:34
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f227/bsporty/IMG_0010.jpg

dejomo
6th March 2008, 02:21
Is that Bsporty?

Rascal
6th March 2008, 15:39
Is that Bsporty?

I call her Brandi...:wonderlan

dejomo
6th March 2008, 16:48
She's got some really great pics on Photobucket...ones I've never seen here before...but wished I did!!!

Gone
6th March 2008, 17:44
She's got some really great pics on Photobucket...ones I've never seen here before...but wished I did!!!

And thats why I password protect mine. LOL

ahernandez23
6th March 2008, 18:10
Good for you ali.

Rascal
6th March 2008, 22:26

Did ya now....

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Modeling/929913889_l.jpg

jimmyess333
6th March 2008, 23:08
This is STILL going?

tensejed
6th March 2008, 23:28
:on other forums im on threads lock eventually not this one thou.
however im never bummed seeing squidz pics:)

06sportie
6th March 2008, 23:43
only if her bike is as fun to ride as she looks to be

Gone
6th March 2008, 23:53
crap! someone remembered the password. You are old. You arent supposed to remember anything! LOL

Gone
6th March 2008, 23:54
only if her bike is as fun to ride as she looks to be

You couldnt keep up :shhhh

wandrur
6th March 2008, 23:55
You couldnt keep up :shhhh

I don't know about anybody else, but I love a good challenge... :D

Just_Todd
7th March 2008, 00:29
This is STILL going?

They are trying to beat the "Dead Horse Poll" for most replies.

dejomo
7th March 2008, 00:37

Pffft...password.... smassnerd....:p

Rascal
7th March 2008, 23:38
http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14147&d=1203280820

shortysporty05
7th March 2008, 23:57
Thank you Rascal, you made my crappy day better.

ParrotHead
8th March 2008, 00:03
Thank you Rascal, you made my crappy day better.

I second that.

Of course I need to clean the drool off my keyboard :laugh

Donz5oh
8th March 2008, 01:36
Did ya now....

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Modeling/929913889_l.jpg

I'm tellin' ya, that pic gets me everytime. Just not anything better than hotness on hotness.

XLFREAK
10th March 2008, 09:09
Rascal . This question has nothing to do with the thread but I love the colors on that Sporty . Are they factory or something you Guys came up with .
I love it man , it looks super classy and vintage .

Mine is 95 Lamborghini orange with gold pearl metalflake , real fine flake with black teardrops and I am about in the mood for a change .

Looookkkkkinn Guuud

Rascal
11th March 2008, 03:19
That pic was the bike that shortysporty05 owns, not my bike. It's purty, like she is...

Rascal
13th March 2008, 04:27
No one's posted here recently, does this mean no one has the "hots" for another xl forum member any longer?

dejomo
13th March 2008, 04:42
Ya...but I figure I should do some behaving...why?...I have no idea...LOL

Gone
13th March 2008, 15:50
I don't know about anybody else, but I love a good challenge... :D

hey wandie!!:p

Gone
13th March 2008, 15:56
I'm tellin' ya, that pic gets me everytime. Just not anything better than hotness on hotness.

so youre saying a crotch rocket is "hot" hahahahaha

dejomo
13th March 2008, 19:28
maybe he meant your clothes?!?!!

:D

Donz5oh
13th March 2008, 19:38
Heh, meant everything, the bike was nice too.

Gone
13th March 2008, 20:05
now if someone would just set up a fundraiser for me to buy this damn dress I have wanted for YEARS...

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/wiggledress.html

Rascal
13th March 2008, 20:18
She looks great, nice legs and everything to go with it....just wish she didn't think my dog was ugly. :frownone

CT1200
13th March 2008, 20:25
See you hurt Rascal's feelings...
Never say something bad about a man's dog.
Its his best friend ya know? ;-)

Rascal
13th March 2008, 20:30
See you hurt Rascal's feelings...
Never say something bad about a man's dog.
Its his best friend ya know? ;-)

:shhhh (he's my only friend) :shhhh

Gone
13th March 2008, 20:33
She looks great, nice legs and everything to go with it....just wish she didn't think my dog was ugly. :frownone

grrr. I never said your dog was ugly. I said that he was inbred... which is true of purebreds.... how do you think they got to be purebred!?!?! also, I said that they have nasal drainage issues because of the breeding... anyone gonna disagree with genetics?

tensejed
13th March 2008, 20:35
im genitically challenged but im still on the right side of the grass:sporty:

Irondrake77
13th March 2008, 20:36
now if someone would just set up a fundraiser for me to buy this damn dress I have wanted for YEARS...

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/wiggledress.html

Fund raiser...sugar-daddy... I don';t think it would take to much to get pople on this forum to put a couple bucks in, but you had better put lots of photos up here. In fact that better be your new favorite dress, because these guys would like to see alot of you in it. :D:D:D

:p:p:p

:D:D:D

Rascal
13th March 2008, 20:39
grrr. I never said your dog was ugly. I said that he was inbred... which is true of purebreds.... how do you think they got to be purebred!?!?! also, I said that they have nasal drainage issues because of the breeding... anyone gonna disagree with genetics?

Ok, sorry I misunderstood all that before ali. So are you saying when I have nasal drainage that it's because I'm an inbred? I am a purebred I'll have you to know! 100 PERCENT GENUINE BULLSHITTER, THAT'S ME! :smoke

CT1200
13th March 2008, 20:41
:shhhh (he's my only friend) :shhhh
No he isn't.

I think Ali likes ya... :p

Gone
13th March 2008, 20:46
buwhahahahah!!! you guys are hilarious!!!

As I told tensejed, I am planning on getting this dress, or maybe something hotter (though i doubt that exists) and submitting it to the pin up of the month competition in backstreet choppers.

Gone
13th March 2008, 20:47
Ok, sorry I misunderstood all that before ali. So are you saying when I have nasal drainage that it's because I'm an inbred? I am a purebred I'll have you to know! 100 PERCENT GENUINE BULLSHITTER, THAT'S ME! :smoke

lmfao!! you crack me up!!
Im a purebred too :shhhh:doh

Rascal
13th March 2008, 20:48
lmfao!! you crack me up!!
Im a purebred too :shhhh:doh

Purebreds come from good breeding.....just what I heard. :doh

Gone
13th March 2008, 20:50
Fund raiser...sugar-daddy... I don';t think it would take to much to get pople on this forum to put a couple bucks in, but you had better put lots of photos up here. In fact that better be your new favorite dress, because these guys would like to see alot of you in it. :D:D:D

:p:p:p

:D:D:D

I need to find a chopper bike locally here. I have the photographer lined up (a fellow motorcyclist/pro photographer that did some other photos of me)

Gone
13th March 2008, 20:50
Purebreds come from good breeding.....just what I heard. :doh

thats what hitler said.

dejomo
13th March 2008, 20:53
well...that and you can make lamp shades out of damn near anything...YIKES!!!

Rascal
13th March 2008, 20:54
thats what hitler said.

He wasn't the one I heard saying it...

Gone
13th March 2008, 21:01
I have a few options up my sleeve for this pin up thing... which do you guys prefer?

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/pinupgirlclothing_1989_190256166

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/pinupgirlclothing_1988_9256821

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/pinupgirlclothing_1989_83608375

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/pinupgirlclothing_1989_126920007

twodownzero
13th March 2008, 22:08
Wow, #2 and #3 are good, but #3 takes it for me.

Gone
13th March 2008, 22:14
yeah. me too. plus Im blonde and I think the red would look pretty.

dejomo
13th March 2008, 22:15
Number 1...home town girl...barefoot...

That's the look you should shoot for.

Red(strawberry blonde) hair, pale skin, barefoot...who could resist!?!?!?

dejomo
13th March 2008, 22:17
Number 2 looks like she just got caught farting...

dejomo
13th March 2008, 22:17
3 and 4 need to eat something...LOL

I mean if you have to stand like that to accentuate your hips...you don't have any...my$.02

Gone
13th March 2008, 22:22
3 and 4 need to eat something...LOL

I mean if you have to stand like that to accentuate your hips...you don't have any...my$.02

#4 I agree, but #3 is definitely CURVY. I will show u another pic.

dejomo
13th March 2008, 22:25
LOL...so that's what it takes to get some good pics on here...Hmmmm?

Gone
13th March 2008, 22:27
" But it took Laura less than 30 seconds viewing Masuimi's site, iamtrouble.com, to realize that Masuimi just so happens to be one of the hottest creatures to ever grace this planet. "

Gone
13th March 2008, 22:28
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/pinupgirlclothing_1989_180176052

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/pinupgirlclothing_1989_179178836

dejomo
13th March 2008, 22:30
And for the record...having fake boobs doesn't make you curvy...

dejomo
13th March 2008, 22:30
Not seeing the curvyness...

dejomo
13th March 2008, 22:31
Gives me the "Drinky Girl" feeling...

Donz5oh
13th March 2008, 22:32
Well, I might be williing to contribute to the dress fund but on one condition. You personally model it for me!:banana

Also, since photography and videography are part of my business, I could take some pictures too.:banana:banana:banana

dejomo
13th March 2008, 22:33
Well, I might be williing to contribute to the dress fund but on one condition. You personally model it for me!:banana

Also, since photography and videography are part of my business, I could take some pictures too.:banana:banana:banana

Looks like I'm planning a trip to Casa Grande!!!!

dejomo
13th March 2008, 22:34
no "Drinky Girls" though...

Gone
13th March 2008, 22:34
but ur in arizona... that doesnt help!

dejomo
13th March 2008, 22:35
look...lets not start making excuses...LOL

dejomo
13th March 2008, 22:36
The man said he is going to chip in...AND provide you with some photos...may be some live footage...

Or was that just for me, Don?:D:laugh

Gone
13th March 2008, 22:43
Tensejed offered to buy the damn thing already! LOL

Donz5oh
13th March 2008, 22:44
Ahem, actually that was gonna be for me, but for the right price...:shhhh ;)

tensejed
13th March 2008, 22:45
i still am !!!! whoot !!!!

Gone
13th March 2008, 22:47
I dont think I can take $70 some bucks from one person for a dress. Sorry, I would feel bad. Contrary to popular belief, not all chicks are gold diggers.

dejomo
13th March 2008, 22:48
i still am !!!! whoot !!!!

LOL...that's hillarious!!!:laugh

dejomo
13th March 2008, 22:49
Ahem, actually that was gonna be for me, but for the right price...:shhhh ;)

ooops...my bad:o

Donz5oh
13th March 2008, 22:51
No, no, no offers are off of the table yet.:D

Donz5oh
13th March 2008, 22:52
Ali, distance is no issue when it comes to a man and hot chicks in little dresses.:wonderlan

Gone
14th March 2008, 15:07
leg humpers!! all leg humpers I tell you!!

CT1200
14th March 2008, 15:34
Your not talking about Rascal's dog again are ya? :p

Gone
14th March 2008, 16:07
Not this time, Chucky! LOL

dejomo
14th March 2008, 17:45
...Legs...ponies...whatever...LOL

Gone
14th March 2008, 18:00
chains, belts, whatever!

dejomo
14th March 2008, 18:59
god bless you...god bless you.*tear*

well...I'm off to listen to some Dr. Hook and the Medicine show....:D

Gone
14th March 2008, 19:03
LOL
whats dr hook and the medicine show?

dejomo
14th March 2008, 20:51
WTF!!!

Did you just ask me that!?!?!

HOLY COW!!!

Just listen to one song..."Freaking at the Freakers Ball"...

dejomo
14th March 2008, 20:51
that's all you'll need to be ..."Hooked"!!!

Gone
14th March 2008, 21:12
is it rockabilly? the name of the song sounds like it might be.

dejomo
14th March 2008, 21:17
kinda...just go to YouTube...Type in Dr Hook

A bunch of songs will come up.

Donz5oh
14th March 2008, 21:27
woohoo!!! Dr. Hook!

dejomo
14th March 2008, 21:34
LOL...ya...you either love it or you get freaked out by it...not really a middle ground.

Irondrake77
15th March 2008, 04:36
More IronDrake goodness :D:D:D:D

Wearing a kilt and half nekkid no less :D :smoke

Squaring off against Blue Dragon.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g82/irondrake77/HPIM0054.jpg

dejomo
15th March 2008, 05:54
Fabio...eat your heart out!!!

Gone
17th March 2008, 23:29
What are you? A wrestler or something?

CaptEvo
18th March 2008, 00:36
What are you? A wrestler or something?

shhhhhhh.....just go along with it. His therapist feels its good for him to express himself. :shhhh

Gone
18th March 2008, 00:37
OK I have learned to never question a Marine. You got it Sir!

CaptEvo
18th March 2008, 00:43
OK I have learned to never question a Marine. You got it Sir!

As the enlisted guys used to say when some new boot would call us sir. "Dont call me Sir, I work for a living". :)

Gone
18th March 2008, 01:00
Im not a Marine so I can call you sir.

OutlawTexan67
18th March 2008, 01:10
LOL

If you have never heard of bands like Dr.Hook or Kinky Friedemann then you missed some damn good music!!!!!!!

Gone
18th March 2008, 01:35
I listen to talk radio... LOL I miss a lot of music, but not much else.

bsporty
18th March 2008, 01:50
LOL
They are a quirky band....got some cool songs...Cover of the Rolling Stone,I got stoned, you should check em out!

skien
18th March 2008, 02:17
Hei here is one song of many.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iYpboTjtoQ&feature=related

Gone
18th March 2008, 03:45
why does everyone know who these people are?

Brad
18th March 2008, 03:48
why does everyone know who these people are?

'cause most of us have 20+ years on you...:doh

Gone
18th March 2008, 03:51
ooooooooooh!!! gotcha. I forgot that in changing bikes, I also changed from people my age to people my parents age. LOL

Brad
18th March 2008, 03:52
ooooooooooh!!! gotcha. I forgot that in changing bikes, I also changed from people my age to people my parents age. LOL

Now why'd you have to go there...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gone
18th March 2008, 03:53
My dad is 48....... how old are you? lol

Brad
18th March 2008, 03:59

46 years, 10 months, 8 days, but don't tell bsporty!

Gone
18th March 2008, 04:01
lips are sealed!! LOL

CaptEvo
18th March 2008, 04:10
Is your mom single???? Ohhhhhhhhhh...:p

1200buckeye
18th March 2008, 04:13
no much to happy at home

k-poppy
18th March 2008, 15:36
" I got a freaky old lady named Cocaine Katie" Geez guys, I forgot all about that song. Ali, You missed out on some good tunes. I brought my daughter down in the basement not to long ago and showed her my old record albums, I explained how they were played (turntable) she looked at me like I was from Mars and told me that was probably the lamest thing she had ever seen. Yep, youth is wasted on the young for sure.... Just kidding Ali :p Im just jealous I guess...

POP

CT1200
18th March 2008, 15:51
Is your mom single???? Ohhhhhhhhhh...:p

:roflblack:roflblack:roflblack:roflblack:roflblack :roflblack:roflblack:roflblack:roflblack
Now that was funny...

There are a few 16-20somes here too, I'm not one of them anymore.
Who was that guy who got a sporty with his mom?
Wasn't he still in high school or something?
Man that would be cool, riding an HD to school.

Gone
18th March 2008, 17:10
instantly uncool sharing a bike with your mom... LOL

dejomo
19th March 2008, 05:31

LOLOLOLOL.....

Well...not that many...LOL:D

dejomo
19th March 2008, 05:36

THAT IS strange!!!

My dad is, well would have been, 72...

I was brought up in he WRONG generation....LOL....but isolationism, growing up in rural Wyoming(Newcastle) and the deserts of Arizona(Mobile), allowed me not to be too polluted by Pepsi, Nintendo, and X generation crap before joining the Army at 17...LOL:p

dejomo
19th March 2008, 05:38
"Everybody has a plan...until they get hit in the mouth."

Has there ever been a truer statement???

Nice one in 1200buckeye's sig.

CT1200
19th March 2008, 15:36
instantly uncool sharing a bike with your mom... LOL
No him and his mother BOTH got Sportys.
Thats cool in my book.

dejomo
19th March 2008, 20:25
No him and his mother BOTH got Sportys.
Thats cool in my book.

Sounds like a country song...

"....me and my MOMS sporty,...it's a FAMILY tradition....":banana:laugh:banadanc

Donz5oh
20th March 2008, 21:03
Im not a Marine so I can call you sir.

You can call me sir whenever you want!

:banana:usa3

Gone
20th March 2008, 21:39
:sporty: Semper Fi, Sir!

Rascal
21st March 2008, 13:37

Speak for yourself old man! :doh

Gone
21st March 2008, 15:20
How old are you rascal?

crashin
21st March 2008, 15:25
How old are you rascal?

So when are you posting those pics again?

Rascal
21st March 2008, 15:39
How old are you rascal?

MrJimi tells me I'm just a young 'un........I just turned 54 on the 13th of this month. :shhhh

wabiker
21st March 2008, 15:58
MrJimi tells me I'm just a young 'un........I just turned 54 on the 13th of this month. :shhhh

Thank you Rascal... Im feelin Young again..!! LoL :smoke

Gone
21st March 2008, 17:40

well Jimi lied... you have 28 years on me....lol

Moved On / My Own Choice
21st March 2008, 17:44

aw hell, you're only a year younger than my wife...

Gone
21st March 2008, 17:50
Damn you guys are old, no wonder I don't say much generational gap my birth cert didn't have to be chissed :p

Moved On / My Own Choice
21st March 2008, 17:59
Damn you guys are old, no wonder I don't say much generational gap my birth cert didn't have to be chissed :p

:dunno

You're obviously younger, so maybe you can answer a question for me.

About when did they stop teaching English in our schools?

:sofa :p ;)

Gone
21st March 2008, 18:06
[QUOTE=Kev M;1166540]:dunno

I heard a rumor they still teach it :shhhh maybe I should have listened in school instead of sleeping :doh

Ole
21st March 2008, 18:45
Something along the lines of, "Age and treachery always overcome youth and exuberance" is what I vaguely remember...I think...?

:roflblack

dejomo
21st March 2008, 19:29
So is it official...Sqidz has cold feet...no more pics...AND...THIS thread is HIGHJACKED!!!!????

LOL...I love a good pirate story...LOL

dejomo
21st March 2008, 19:31
I’ve got a good one...What is the preferred hotel of discriminating dyslexic pirates?

Adam AR!!!!

Or Ramada to most everybody else….LOL

dejomo
21st March 2008, 19:37
ok...I apologize for that one...LOL

Donz5oh
21st March 2008, 20:41

Heh, makes me feel way better, I only have about 11 yrs on you. Course the ex tells me I never grew up in the first place so I don't know how much that counts in the long run.

Donz5oh
21st March 2008, 20:42
ok...I apologize for that one...LOL

Don't, that was funny as hell!

Rascal
21st March 2008, 21:28

MrJimi doesn't lie, he just meant that I was younger than he was. :doh

Gone
22nd March 2008, 15:25
aw hell, you're only a year younger than my wife...
arent you a pimp!

Gone
22nd March 2008, 15:36

About when did they stop teaching English in our schools?

:sofa :p ;)

In my all white school, they taught english. There was no ESL classes. :clap

Gone
22nd March 2008, 15:37
Heh, makes me feel way better, I only have about 11 yrs on you. Course the ex tells me I never grew up in the first place so I don't know how much that counts in the long run.

Screw that. I like you man! You got your priorities STRAIGHT! Corps, bikes, cars... doesn't get much better than that! In 30 years, she will be wishing she had someone who wants to have fun in life.

ParrotHead
22nd March 2008, 16:21
THIS thread is HIGHJACKED!!!!????

Cute girls tend to do that to a bunch of old men :laugh

dejomo
22nd March 2008, 17:26
Ain't that the truth....LOL

Irondrake77
23rd March 2008, 04:45
Cute girls tend to do that to a bunch of old men :laugh

Cute girls can do alot of things to men regardless of age (the blood rushes away from brain to somewhere else :shhhh )

**Side note** I never intend to be old. I am, and will always remain 22 yrs old. :tour :tour :tour :tour

Don't some cute girls owe us some pics for being so nice to them now? :D

Gone
23rd March 2008, 04:51
Heres some pics, beggars! Normal me, without a professional photographer. LOL VIEWER BEWARE!

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Me/DSC07688.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Me/smile.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Me/meatbravo2thumbs.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Me/l_a774702a794bee7e0ebcf30371e38d3d.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Me/DSCN0842.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Me/DCP_2724.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Yahoo%20Photo%20Album/500a.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Yahoo%20Photo%20Album/f521.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Yahoo%20Photo%20Album/fea6.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Yahoo%20Photo%20Album/9720.jpg

CaptEvo
23rd March 2008, 05:06
Ok.....I need a little more info about the monkey....:)

Why is he climbing on you in a basketball uniform would be a good start..lol

Rascal
23rd March 2008, 15:54
Ok.....I need a little more info about the monkey....:)

Why is he climbing on you in a basketball uniform would be a good start..lol

FREE ADVICE: Look at it, smell it, touch it...but NEVER ask a gal about her monkey! :shhhh

Gone
23rd March 2008, 16:06
LOL It was some dude walking a monkey in the park! I had taken a breather after riding for a long time and I ran into him. The monkey's name is Michael. LOL

CaptEvo
23rd March 2008, 16:57
Obviously that monkey needs to be spanked. :rolleyes:

tensejed
23rd March 2008, 17:20
why was the giant bear looking thing squeezing your boob?

because he could d'oh!!!!!

Gone
23rd March 2008, 17:28
why was the giant bear looking thing squeezing your boob?

because he could d'oh!!!!!

thats papa bear from the berenstein bears! LOL:clap what a pimp!
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Me/DCP_2725Small.jpg

Gone
23rd March 2008, 17:30
Obviously that monkey needs to be spanked. :rolleyes:

the monkey is apparently a pervert. the guy was telling me that if some miss america pagent is on or something with hot chicks, and he changes the channel, the monkey gets up and turns it back to the hot chicks! LOL

tensejed
23rd March 2008, 17:32
ive done that before ha!!!

Gone
23rd March 2008, 18:15
so your saying ur name is michael? and you wear a jersey? LOL

tensejed
23rd March 2008, 18:20
yes thats it exactly

Donz5oh
23rd March 2008, 19:44
Screw that. I like you man! You got your priorities STRAIGHT! Corps, bikes, cars... doesn't get much better than that! In 30 years, she will be wishing she had someone who wants to have fun in life.

Heh, funny, most women are like "all you ever think about is your bike and your car"

Hard to find one that wants me to like all of that stuff :doh

Ali, you ever move to AZ give me a call ;)

Rascal
23rd March 2008, 19:53
Was I the only one that noticed a certain thing about this picture? :smoke

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Me/smile.jpg

wabiker
23rd March 2008, 20:06
What...The Gorilla Storage Racks... or all the Parts on the shelves??

CaptEvo
23rd March 2008, 20:33
Was I the only one that noticed a certain thing about this picture? :smoke

Now that you mention it....I do see something there. :)

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/njdave98/smile2.jpg?t=1206297319

Gone
23rd March 2008, 23:22
What...The Gorilla Storage Racks... or all the Parts on the shelves??

Thats the "quality dept" of kuryakyn. We got a ton of broken turn signals and fog lights. I was piecing something together so I had a set that worked for my old truck.

Gone
23rd March 2008, 23:23
Heh, funny, most women are like "all you ever think about is your bike and your car"

Hard to find one that wants me to like all of that stuff :doh

Ali, you ever move to AZ give me a call ;)

You got it babe!

Gone
23rd March 2008, 23:23
Now that you mention it....I do see something there. :)

Thats adorable!

Rascal
24th March 2008, 00:22
Don't know, maybe it's just me. But when I look at the pic I think of the "Nipples" thread that jockduece started a while back...

gordman
24th March 2008, 01:18
what kinda nipples are we talking bout here,lol:laugh

Rascal
24th March 2008, 01:49
what kinda nipples are we talking bout here,lol:laugh

The kind that's on the end of a tit...:doh

dejomo
24th March 2008, 03:01
I think it's a ripple in her shirt...like the ones on her other side...silly old man...LOL

dejomo
24th March 2008, 03:02
...as opposed to a nipple poking out of her shirt...ripple, not nipple....LOL

wabiker
24th March 2008, 03:04
LoL... How'd I miss that.... I guess the eyesight IS the FiRsT thing to go :-)

dejomo
24th March 2008, 03:07
I think you guys are letting your imaginations run away from you...

But then again if I was trapped in most of our minds I'd run away too(if I could)...LOL

shortysporty05
24th March 2008, 03:49
OH MY GOD!:doh Your bikes are still hibernating aren't they? How long did you study the photo to "see" the elusive nipple?:geek

:p

Rascal
24th March 2008, 03:51
...as opposed to a nipple poking out of her shirt...ripple, not nipple....LOL

Maybe you're right, maybe it is a ripple and not a nipple. Anyway, only see ONE of them...guess having one ripple is better than having just one nipple. :wonderlan:wonderlan

Rascal
24th March 2008, 03:54
OH MY GOD!:doh Your bikes are still hibernating aren't they? How long did you study the photo to "see" the elusive nipple?:geek
:p

Actually the old man noticed it fairly quick! I have an eye for things like that. :smoke

rontech
24th March 2008, 04:07
OK, now I have been watching this thread for some time now, and I just have to butt in...
I think it's a ripple not a nipple. With my extensive experience with boobs and nipples it would appear that that nipple is too high up on the boobie. Just saying...:rolleyes:
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

CaptEvo
24th March 2008, 04:39
Its been awhile but I know a ripple when I see one.

Rascal
24th March 2008, 14:12
I would have thought she'd commented by now or posted a totally topless pic for clarification purposes.

Moved On / My Own Choice
24th March 2008, 14:45
OK, I go away for the weekend and what do I miss...

First I would have found out:

arent you a pimp!

that I'm a pimp...

but then I would have learned that:

thats papa bear from the berenstein bears! LOL:clap what a pimp!
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ali_squidz/Me/DCP_2725Small.jpg

So is papa berenstein bear...

so I guess that means Kev = Papa berenstein bear :doh:laugh

Gone
24th March 2008, 15:07
I think it's a ripple in her shirt...like the ones on her other side...silly old man...LOL

omg I didnt even notice that. yeah it's a ripple in my shirt, pervert.

Gone
24th March 2008, 15:08
Buwahha!! This is the best thread evah!

Gone
24th March 2008, 15:16
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-rabbit-eats-thread.jpg

wandrur
24th March 2008, 16:25
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-rabbit-eats-thread.jpg

Oh, now that's funny. Since I'm only a few years older than Ali, I don't have to feel as dirty as you guys, right?? :geek

roadking79
24th March 2008, 18:10
Ya know, I usually don't bother w/ the off topic threads, but I was in the "New Posts" section and meant to click on a link to another thread, when I happened to see the word "NIPPLE"!

Needlees to say it sparked my interest... just like that little bunny above.

You guys are all horny and funny as hell. Somebody just flash these guys and get it over with!!!

I promise I won't peak....;)

Gone
24th March 2008, 18:23
Oh, now that's funny. Since I'm only a few years older than Ali, I don't have to feel as dirty as you guys, right?? :geek

Wandie, you are my age? Cooool!
You will like this one then...

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-cat-eyes-basement-dark.jpg

Rascal
24th March 2008, 19:35
Buwahha!! This is the best thread evah!

Glad you like this thread ali, I'm sure you know we're all just funnin' with ya & havin' a good time. That's one thing about all of the human race that stays consistant....one never gets too old to appreciate beauty! :p

RoadChick
24th March 2008, 19:48
do you guys have some sort of goal with this thread????

it seems you are trying to hit 100k

Moved On / My Own Choice
24th March 2008, 19:50

I think :shhhh the goal inolves pics of chicks...

tensejed
24th March 2008, 20:01
i beleive kev has it correct :D

Donz5oh
24th March 2008, 20:07
Bingo!!! :banana

Moved On / My Own Choice
24th March 2008, 20:08
Sorry I forgot to put "Duh" following that post... ;)

CT1200
24th March 2008, 20:11

This one is my fav...
Back in my car audio days I don't know how many times I had to contort myself in some horrible position and I always worried someone would pop out with a cam and snap a pic.

Ole
24th March 2008, 20:20

(REF: dead horse poll)

wabiker
24th March 2008, 20:43
...Hmmmmm... Flexibility is a good thing:smoke

Gone
24th March 2008, 21:05
I was hanging a new steering column in my race car...
I did a complete swap from one car to another... pretty much just kept the body... in one weekend!!!
not too shabby I must say!

Rascal
25th March 2008, 02:21

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

wabiker
25th March 2008, 02:35
I was hanging a new steering column in my race car...
I did a complete swap from one car to another... pretty much just kept the body... in one weekend!!!
not too shabby I must say!
...and THAT right there is sexy ...!!

Gone
25th March 2008, 02:58
...and THAT right there is sexy ...!!

You want me to talk cars... just say the word... You will regret it! :doh

wabiker
25th March 2008, 03:01
You want me to talk cars... just say the word... You will regret it! :doh
Regret????? I daresay NOT.... more like REFreshing...!!! :smoke

Gone
25th March 2008, 03:17
whatcha wanna hear about? my race cars (neons...be forewarned) or my truck (52 chev)

07883low
25th March 2008, 03:23
please tell me that you are not calling a neon a race car.

Gone
25th March 2008, 03:26
runs 12s in the quarter......whats yours do?

Crusin_w00kie
25th March 2008, 03:35
runs 12s in the quarter......whats yours do?

SRT4 or regular neon...modded??? :D:banana:clap

dejomo
25th March 2008, 03:38
Post a timeslip...:p

dejomo
25th March 2008, 03:44
I'm just glad we got the ripple/nipple situation sorted out....Wheeeeww.

dejomo
25th March 2008, 03:45
oh...and there is something to be said about a girl willing to put her head in the carpet...I'm just saying....

Gone
25th March 2008, 03:48
SRT4 or regular neon...modded??? :D:banana:clap

all motor thank you very much. no bottle, no turbo, stock bottom end.

Gone
25th March 2008, 03:49
Post a timeslip...:p

I dont have a scanner. maybe i can take a pic one if they arent too faded.