12th September 2009, 23:06
Anything new going on around town

DunderFrank
14th September 2009, 12:52
Not that I am aware of
what have you heard?

oldguyonsportster
15th September 2009, 17:48
Hi from a former Dundalkian. I was born in a house on (Old) North Point Road just south of Eastern Ave. I'm old enough to remember when Eastpoint Mall was Eastpoint shopping Center but before that it was nothing but a patch woods.

Just sayin' Hi.

Anyone going to bike week? If so there's usually a few from the forum who meet for lunch at the Smokers Pit at 12 noon on Sat.

oldguyonsportster
16th September 2009, 09:33
Hey Frank, I just saw your other thread about hurting your hand, how are coming along with that situation?

DunderFrank
16th September 2009, 13:04
my hand?
its fine

I remember when Eastpoint was a small outdoor strip mall
was it Hoechald Kohn (Spelling?) or Hutzlers .....there with the Penguins in the window?

If they were still there someone would be picketing the window for unethical treatment
or they would have been stolen
LOL

oldguyonsportster
16th September 2009, 19:32
It was Hochschild-Kohn that had the penguins, feeding time was 1pm if I remember correctly. HK was at the north end of the strip and Hutzlers was on the south end.

Hess shoes had monkeys in their window.

BadHabit
17th September 2009, 00:41
Go Ravens!!!!!!!!

DunderFrank
17th September 2009, 13:03
and the big red and white water tank
that has been replaced with the golden eggs

oldguyonsportster
21st September 2009, 19:39
and the big red and white water tank
that has been replaced with the golden eggs

The big red and white tank was NOT a water tank, it was a natural gas holding tank that was owned by the Baltimore Gas and Electric Co.

MDRide
21st September 2009, 21:10
Hey Hazz and DunnderFrank,

You guys make it thu Friday's water event ok?

Hazz
26th September 2009, 23:56
yea no problems here where i'm at over by oldonalds heights spelling?
hey old guy sportster you shure it was not me and my hand getting ripped up? if so still hurts got never damage bones healed but no i have rsd setting in that hand and it hurts like hell but i whent back to work is a good thing but i lost 30degreesa of movement science i whent back only can ride for small trips for now
later Hazz

oldguyonsportster
5th October 2009, 19:24
HAZZ, MY mistake for some reason I thought I had read that it was DunderFrank who had his hand hurt. Sorry to hear that it's not healing well.

DunderFrank
6th October 2009, 12:57
I am in eastfield
no water
but know a few who are fighting
insurance company's