PDA

View Full Version : Ocean City

ManDinga1200C
6th June 2007, 21:44
Anyone going to be in Ocean City, Md this weekend?

A buddy and I are leaving from Lancaster, Pa and taking a day/night trip to OC on Saturday(if the weather cooperates). We're both coming down on sportys and don't have plans on where we're going to stay or anything like that. Let me know if you'll be around and want to ride.

-Scot

Brad
7th June 2007, 02:11
I was thinking of cruising the eastern shore on Saturday. Maybe we can hook up for part of the ride. When are you leaving on Sat?

LuxBlue
7th June 2007, 02:29
Anyone going to be in Ocean City, Md this weekend?

A buddy and I are leaving from Lancaster, Pa and taking a day/night trip to OC on Saturday(if the weather cooperates). We're both coming down on sportys and don't have plans on where we're going to stay or anything like that. Let me know if you'll be around and want to ride.

-Scot

Can't this weekend but I'm heading there in September for Delmarva Bike Week. I'm from Lancaster too! (Lampeter Twp.) I'm a Scott too, with two "t"s.:clap

mcdmusic
7th June 2007, 03:01
Just a warning this is Import Weekend there. So expect it to be busy with lots of young people, cars and sportbikes.

ManDinga1200C
7th June 2007, 04:57
I was thinking of cruising the eastern shore on Saturday. Maybe we can hook up for part of the ride. When are you leaving on Sat?

We're going to try and get on the road around 7, Saturday morning. I'm not sure of the roads my buddy wants to take, but I'll try and get some details tomorrow.

Just a warning this is Import Weekend there. So expect it to be busy with lots of young people, cars and sportbikes.

sons a bitches... i wish i would have known that in order to plan for another weekend. yeah well. thanks for the heads up.

Terp84Alum
7th June 2007, 05:00
It's also beach week for most of the high schools. Not a real good week to go to OC.

Staggie
8th June 2007, 21:13
Yeah, I was going to be in the Car Show there this weekend but it is import central. So I opted to remain at home.

Twisty571
9th June 2007, 06:03
I want to ride out to OC 1 of these days,heard people talk of it and it's only about 3 hours away from my understanding:banasad have been working a crap load but finally not working a weekend so I can get my bike out:banadanc