PDA

View Full Version : Ironhead Merry Christmas From Oz!!

russzx6
24th December 2009, 23:17
Well its 8am and 34deg C already here . . .looks like a few beers for lunch a swim in the pool then knock over the rest of those beers while sorting some prawns (Shrimps for most of you!!) and snags out on the BBQ.

Have a great day, and all the best for the coming new year!! :wonderlan

DEEP DIVER
24th December 2009, 23:24
It's 10.22 PM here in the UK and I am ready for bed.
And a Merry Christmas and a Safe New Year to you Russ.

:clap:clap

simonster123
25th December 2009, 02:17
Merry Christmas to all from a sunny (but cold) Tokyo!

I miss knocking off a good kilo of prawns on Christmas day...have found a source for sparkling shiraz in Tokyo though, so it's not all bad!

19jacko71
25th December 2009, 02:33
and its 630pm here in sunny but cold az...will be 27*f by morning,,,
hope everyone has a safe and happy x-mas....

Hopper
25th December 2009, 02:38
Merry Xmas all. It is about 90F and 80 per cent humidity here at 11.30am.
But I will be in the air-con at work from lunchtime onwards.

I got a new Harley for Christmas - but it is only about 12 inches long, with a lampshade on top and realistic exhuast note when you switch the light on. My first piece of official Harley Davidson merchandise.

Enjoy your snow and cold for Christmas all you nortenos! (Christmas actually makes way more sense there. Santa Claus getting around in a red snow suit and boots in 100-degree weather just is not the same.)

Russ, have a couple of them XXXXs by the pool for me mate.

66xlch
25th December 2009, 03:02
75 degrees during the day, but chilly overnight here in L.A. we get to ride year round, but it's hard to dress warm enough for the the cool nights and cool enough for the midday sun. I know, here in LA we cry about any weather other than perfect! that's why we pay the high cost of living, and deal with the crazy government for the opportunity to complain about minute changes in weather!!

Merry X-mas, and everyone have a bitchin new years!

IronMick
25th December 2009, 03:22
It is going to be quite warm here tomorrow - up to +1`C . It is 9:20 PM Christmas Eve right now.

Merry Christmas EveryOne!!!

1976 XL
25th December 2009, 03:23
It's about 8:15 here in Southeast Oklahoma, 20 degrees F. With 2-3 inches of snow outside. Two days ago it reached 70 degrees. Santa brought me some bike parts for Christmas!! Whoo Hoo! Now to tear her back down and fix that oil pump. Merry Christmas to all, and best wishes for the New Year.

D-Rock
25th December 2009, 03:36
Its about 6:30 pm here in Northern California and a brisk 50 degrees F on Christmas Eve. The morning will be close to freezing (34 degrees F). Merry Christmas to all in the XLF!

Ireeman
25th December 2009, 03:47
South west fla here. 80f day, bone chilling 72f at night. gonna put some more lumber on the fire.:laugh:laugh

but really i have 2 fire places. It does get cold down here whenn you are used to 100/100. 30f difference is meaningful.

And i came from NH. On record for the lowest recorded temp on the planet. My college friends howl at me.

doodah man
25th December 2009, 04:45
happy Christmas from new jersey. it's 10:40 and 21F. i sure do miss the summertime.

auslad
25th December 2009, 06:06
All the best to you fellow Ironheaders out there,36 deg in Perth WA today gonna hit it hard later,rip the heads of plenty of prawns and of course i shall sink a few tinnys as well......................ooh yeah:banana

Urrell
25th December 2009, 06:51
05:58 here in Lincoln UK
-0.1 C
Light Rain
Only a couple of inches of snow left
Max Today 2 C but with windchill -5 C

But
It's Christmas :banana

Gone
25th December 2009, 07:28
Hey - somebody else in the UK is stupid enough to be on the site at this time lol.... I don't fell so bad.

Merry Christmas all - even you Aussie's

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w246/Thefallenone_RAT/ScannedImage.jpg

russzx6
25th December 2009, 08:14
Well the pool water was 90deg F . . .so all in all its been a hot Christmas here in central Queensland. ... beers have been supplied icey cold all day too!! . . ..that little girl of mine knows how to keep her dad happy :wonderlan

We bbq'd some monster banana prawns and even got all fancy with some crayfish a friend dropped in with . .bbq'd too of course . ..ooooohhh full now, going to sit back with a rum, am off for a morning fishing trip tomorrow

Ireeman
25th December 2009, 09:00
Hey - somebody else in the UK is stupid enough to be on the site at this time lol.... I don't fell so bad.

Merry Christmas all - even you Aussie's

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w246/Thefallenone_RAT/ScannedImage.jpg
well don't know aboot this,but put on the funny hats, and have a VERY MERRY x mass, evan the non brassenators.

irishlad76
25th December 2009, 10:10
a very happy christmas and a peaceful and safe new year from cold and frosty ireland.

Ireeman
25th December 2009, 10:18
a very happy christmas and a peaceful and safe new year from cold and frosty ireland.

OOH, I miss the county of my days in waterford.

Sha-lu
25th December 2009, 13:21
Merry Christmas all.......Its been a long hot day in the West (Western Australia), now Im about to sit down and watch a movie with the family.

keeno
25th December 2009, 19:11
Better late than never, Merry Christmas from Poole UK (the sunshine coast). Didn't disappoint today totally blue skies although a bit chilly at +2. Got to go for an xmas ride so can't be all bad:tour

DEEP DIVER
25th December 2009, 19:45
05:58 here in Lincoln UK
-0.1 C

Hope you put the reindeer to bed???
And clean the suit for next year