PDA

View Full Version : We all have two weeks.....

Takingabreak
29th May 2005, 09:30
HI All.

First off, I do not work for or am I gettin' anything for this, but I saw this deal today, and they said i could let you all in on it.
Columbia Harley is having a Sportster sale. :clap :clap
All Sportsters, all modles, at MSRP, no freight or set fee(Thats 750 off right there) they have a like 20 right now ready to go, and yes they will ship(At your expence) to anywere you want it to go. :shhhh

They are a good honest dealer, and have ben around since the 40's, so no, they ain't going anywere. :tour

And, yes there MSRP is the same that Harley has on there web sight. :yikes

Talk to Jim Anderson at 1(360)695-8831
Or the web sight at www.columbiahd.com

dtw757
29th May 2005, 10:25
I'll second the opinion of Columbia...good people, no BS. Looked at many dealers up and down the I-5 corridor and found that the good guys were right in my own back yard. :)

willprevale
29th May 2005, 12:07
20 left over Sportsters. Do I sense a trend of some kind here?

vetteguy
30th May 2005, 00:30
That's a great deal! Guy

rider1951
30th May 2005, 04:41
I would think with 20 Sportster left this late in the year you might even get them at under list. They are a nice small family owned shop.

PlanB
30th May 2005, 05:04
I've met Jim and Stu (Sales Manager), and I won't hesitate to buy my next bike through them! Straight shooters, both of them...normally, their prices are H-D MSRP with $750.00 (freight/set-up)...no other hidden costs! And with my Oregeon driver's license, no sales tax, either!

Someone here from Atlanta was looking for a good deal yesterday...if I can remember who it was, I'll pm them about this deal! :clap

decman
30th May 2005, 05:20
BTW, $750 for frieght and setup is not a good deal.
HD frieght is $195 and setup about $125 at my dealer
They also never sell above MSRP.

Takingabreak
30th May 2005, 05:34
BTW, $750 for frieght and setup is not a good deal.
HD frieght is $195 and setup about $125 at my dealer
They also never sell above MSRP.

The frieght is all about where you are, in the Pacific Northwest, we are in thr highest shipping area in the country.
Anyway, there cost for the next two weeks is 0.

decman
31st May 2005, 03:52
Jeffytune,

Actually HD sets the frieght fee for the bikes.
It's on their web site, go take a look. It has
nothing to do with location as long as you are in
the lower 48.

Takingabreak
31st May 2005, 03:53
I want everyone to see this, so I will bump it up from time to time.
:bump :bump :bump :bump :bump

Takingabreak
31st May 2005, 04:09
Jeffytune,

Actually HD sets the frieght fee for the bikes.
It's on their web site, go take a look. It has
nothing to do with location as long as you are in
the lower 48.

Yes, your right, and all the other dealers up in this area get 2 to 3 thousand more then MSRP, plus 750 for set-up and freight.
You are lucky, your dealer is the exception, not the rule, and yes, the other dealers here get 750 for frieght&set-up.
BUT the point here is that right now, they are not charging for either, just strait MSRP.
Also, if you read the Harley price sheet, it states that these prices are subject to change and are set by the dealers(Footnote 10).

I don't know why you want to argue this, If your dealer has such a good deal going on, why haven't you shared that with the rest of us here?
Allide freight charges like 450 to ship a bike across the country, if I could buy a bike from your dealer for 2k less, that 450 still nets me a savings of 1,550 dollars.
The few MSRP dealers I have seen, most don't want to deal with out of state sales, so this dealer willing to help ship a Bike at MSPR+shipping to some here can be a huge savings.

All I want to do is help the members here get in a a good deal, and what they charge for something there not charging for is irellivent.

thatbikerguy
31st May 2005, 13:15
:bump :bump :bump :bump

wickedsprint
31st May 2005, 13:59
My dealer is the standard 195 for freight and like 100 ish for setup and they also sell at msrp, 750 is a bit high, likely why they have 20 sporties left over. Also no freight on used bikes, but that is a no brainer.