PDA

View Full Version : Naturally natural

bsporty
19th August 2007, 18:02
Ever had sex outside?If you havent you really should.

Hot Rod Sporty
19th August 2007, 18:11

Abso-freaking-loutely!!!:banadanc

Many times!

Have you ever had sex in the ocean?

bsporty
19th August 2007, 18:25
The ocean...whoa, that would be friggin AWESOME!!!

Hot Rod Sporty
19th August 2007, 18:41
The ocean...whoa, that would be friggin AWESOME!!!

Ya just hafta get far enough out so that little kids don't swim up to you mid coitus.....:doh

:laugh :laugh

:shhhh

:smoke

flathead45
19th August 2007, 18:45
on the beach by lake Michigan outside traverse city was one of the more memorable nights

Rascal
19th August 2007, 18:46

Yep, sure have! Best was in my bass boat, quiet cove, you get the picture...

prettyponyofdoom
19th August 2007, 18:50
Under the Picasso...
http://www.chicagoarchitecture.info/Building/1288/Untitled.php

yep, seriously!:D

Hot Rod Sporty
19th August 2007, 18:51

When I was a teen, my GF and I would offer to go to the dock to get more ice, and take a little detour into one of those coves. Everyone was always wondering what took so long to get ice....:shhhh

:smoke

Moved On / My Own Choice
20th August 2007, 18:03

Forget quiet cove, you gotta try the middle of the Chesapeake Bay... ;)

findangle
20th August 2007, 18:32
Abso-freaking-loutely!!!:banadanc

Many times!

Have you ever had sex in the ocean?

I try to do dinner and the beach on a full moon for first dates for this very reason.

sprtrjl
20th August 2007, 19:23
Many,many times!! :rolleyes:

bsporty
21st August 2007, 04:28
The ocean would be cool.Hell I would settle for some shower sex, but the bf hates it!!WHy I do not know.

CaptNDirt
21st August 2007, 04:33
Damn! I thought the water was a little too salty.:censor

Weo
21st August 2007, 04:48
Lakes and oceans you have to worry about infections for the ladies. :geek There's a lot of "stuff" floating around in there. It's alright. :o

tcspannerwrench
21st August 2007, 14:04
Lakes and oceans you have to worry about infections for the ladies. :geek There's a lot of "stuff" floating around in there. It's alright. :o

ya even in the pool my wife had some problems afterward put a damper on that
Oh and maybe i am wierd but i dont care forthe shower either but she does so i tuff it out :banana

XLFREAK
21st August 2007, 21:29
Yep, along Rt.53 back when I lived in Illinois. Far enough away that you couldn't recognize us, but still tell what was going on since we, well I, was standing.
:banana

Moved On / My Own Choice
22nd August 2007, 18:27
No worries about infection from the water when you're still in the boat ;)

And I'd imagine that a chemically cleaned pool or hot-tub wouldn't be much of a risk either.

Water does have a way of uhh, washing away natural lubricants, so that can sometimes be an issue (maybe that's from where some of the water objections come), but once you're already uhh, in the door, then it's no problem.

Hot Rod Sporty
22nd August 2007, 19:35
I've done it in the Atlantic surf off Florida....uh.....I can't remember how many times. Never had a problem with infections, yet. Ya do have to watch out for those little shad (fish) tho. They will try to come up and nip at you....:smoke

Moved On / My Own Choice
22nd August 2007, 20:13
And don't pee in the Amazon river, there's some sort of worm that swims back in and up your urethra while you're peeing... don't even want to THINK about that...

Hot Rod Sporty
22nd August 2007, 21:50
And don't pee in the Amazon river, there's some sort of worm that swims back in and up your urethra while you're peeing... don't even want to THINK about that...

UGHHHHHH!!!! (SHUDDER)!

That's actually a type of fish, and it's got BARBS along the sides of it's body that 'lock' it in. I read about those in college (microbiology/zoology major). You couldn't pay me enough to get in the Amazon.
:frownthre

Moved On / My Own Choice
22nd August 2007, 21:51
Yeah, ok, fish, maybe that was it.

I think I saw it on an episode of House... but Jenn confirmed it from coverage of human parasites in her classes...

dewjantim
25th August 2007, 17:43
Got a BJ on a picnic table at a state park once. An old man and woman drove by and saw us, then drove off. A few minutes later the park ranger drove by and stopped. Of course we were finished and just sitting on top the table. I waved at him and he smiled and waved back, then went on his merry way.....Dew.

Snuffy
25th August 2007, 20:26
At a Misson[church] under some trees in San Diego,
in the backyard many times on a cool spring or fall evening.

soupbone
25th August 2007, 23:37
Well, you got me thinking. "Honey, lets go for a motorcycle ride. To uhh, go enjoy nature":shhhh

mrdiameter
5th September 2007, 04:00
a few times in a field.
Special 'lunchbreaks'
midnight encounters

OH YES!