PDA

View Full Version : Breast cancer fundraiser in Westminster, MD

666thelegend
4th April 2010, 20:14
On May 11th we are throwing a bike night at the Greene Turtle in Westminster, MD. From the time they open a percentage of there profits will be given to us to donate to the Susan G Komen foundation. As more information is approved i will update this thread. We are working on having a dyno on hand for anyone that would like to have a HP test, as well as silent auctions, and bike show.

thatbikerguy
4th April 2010, 20:46
Sounds great! If I'm available, I'll be there!!!

Gojira
6th April 2010, 01:40
this sounds good ima try real hard to make this...a breast is a terrible thing to waste

666thelegend
6th April 2010, 02:09
this sounds good ima try real hard to make this...a breast is a terrible thing to waste

they truly are mans breast freind. And to just put it out there that is the name of our organization Breast Freinds.

666thelegend
16th April 2010, 19:45
Have just found out that we will be having a mobile dyno on hand. So get the word out we are trying to make this a decently sized first showing.

Folkie
17th April 2010, 00:30
666thelegend, please don't post identical duplicate threads in different sections. Decide what one section it should go in, and leave it at that.

666thelegend
25th April 2010, 00:58
Heres how it is setup right now. At roughly 6pm the dyno will be up and running. As well if you happen to catch the 98 rock jugs for plugs this passed thursday you heard me on there for this event. From that we now have Scarlet Angel playing from 8 till 11. This should be a big turn out for all to come and enjoy

Gojira
30th April 2010, 17:54
bump,anyone going?

666thelegend
30th April 2010, 18:50
obvisouly me, but from the way people are talking and the phone calls the greene turtle hsa been getting definetly looks like it will be a very good turn out. For anyone that was wondering the bike show seems to be a good way we will be getting money. Basiclly there will be a bucket put infront of the bikes that want to be in it and the more money that is put in the bucket the better your chances of winning.

Gojira
7th May 2010, 23:46
lookin like it might rain tuesday night,i hope not i got my uncle all interested in going now....

666thelegend
8th May 2010, 01:03
Last i looked it is a 10% chance Tuesday. The rain should hold out till the next day im hoping. But this is whats going on so far, There will be a bike show for anyone that wants to enter. There will be a bucket put out front of your bike in the show and the person with the most money wins. www.hopscycles.com will be on hand from 5 till whenever doing dyno runs, they have told me they will be donating 50% of there earnings to us as well. From 8-11 Scarlet Angle will be on hand rocking it out on the outside patio. There will be divided parking for bikes and cars so hopfully no knocked over bikes or anything like that. Hope to have a major turnout, Greene Turtle has told me what a friday and saturday is usually like for them. I told them im looking to make 1/2 that. If it gets that much it will be the most any charity event has made.

666thelegend
10th May 2010, 00:53
This event is rain or shine. So no matter what please come out and have a good time.