The cargo ship is expected in Texas on June 6.My shipment
is expected to be offloaded and cleared by customs around
the 19th.

I have Black DCW Solo Left hand bags and a limited number of
black right hand bags arriving.

The last shipment of black Solo bags lasted about a week
I don't expect these to last long.

I am accepting advance orders at Ten dollars off in addition
to your XL Forum discount. The dark brown bags are available for immediate shipping at ten dollars off as well.

Estimated domestic delivery delivery date at your home for
advance orders is 6/25-6/26

The DCW Dyna bags are expected as part of this shipment.

Get'em while you can! HERE"S A LINK SOLO BAGS (http://donscycleware.com/newsysobagco.html)
http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/1233/black_Syde_Kick_C500.jpg

Rock
5th June 2010, 17:37
How do I get the XLForum discount? Is it something I need to do at checkout? Don't need the bags but am looking at something else on the site.

ozark
5th June 2010, 19:44
[QUOTE=Rock;2662210]How do I get the XLForum discount? Is it something I need to do at checkout? Don't need the bags but am looking at something else on the site.[/QUOT

When you check out enter: xlforum in the coupon field :)

Rock
5th June 2010, 20:07
When you check out enter: xlforum in the coupon field :)

Fair enough.... You will have a new customer shortly. I was checking out those seat pads and they are priced better than any I've ever seen.

ozark
5th June 2010, 20:35
Fair enough.... You will have a new customer shortly. I was checking out those seat pads and they are priced better than any I've ever seen.

Hi Rock,

It's pretty surprising what a difference such a simple product makes. As a B.A.S. (Boney Ass Syndrome) :) sufferer I've found that they save me a lot of pain on my annual trip to visit a buddy in Texas.

Ozark

Rock
5th June 2010, 20:50
Hi Rock,

It's pretty surprising what a difference such a simple product makes. As a B.A.S. (Boney Ass Syndrome) :) sufferer I've found that they save me a lot of pain on my annual trip to visit a buddy in Texas.

Ozark

Ozark.. I just tried to order (3 times) with Amex... Got message "There is a problem in processing this transaction. Please select another payment method or contact us." What gives? I was using AMEX.

Never mind... I just changed the method of checkout to Visa and it took properly. Ordered the Deluxe Midnight Black seat pad with Memory Foam. Great price and I thank you for the 15% discount. Looking forward to getting my order and saving my bony old butt.

ozark
5th June 2010, 21:30
Ozark.. I just tried to order (3 times) with Amex... Got message "There is a problem in processing this transaction. Please select another payment method or contact us." What gives? I was using AMEX.

Hi,

I just checked the site's payment processor. At present my processor is not set up to accept AMEX. I need to make a couple of calls to see what it takes to get it back on line.

In the meantime you have a couple of options; Use a different credit card or check out via PayPal. It will accept AMEX. For what it's worth, PayPal is a little sneaky they give the impression that you need an PayPal account when in fact you don't.

If all else fails send a check. It will reach me in a couple of days.

Sorry for any inconvenience. I'll fix the problem ASAP!

Don (Ozark)

Rock
5th June 2010, 21:38
Hi,

I just checked the site's payment processor. At present my processor is not set up to accept AMEX. I need to make a couple of calls to see what it takes to get it back on line.

In the meantime you have a couple of options; Use a different credit card or check out via PayPal. It will accept AMEX. For what it's worth, PayPal is a little sneaky they give the impression that you need an PayPal account when in fact you don't.

If all else fails send a check. It will reach me in a couple of days.

Sorry for any inconvenience. I'll fix the problem ASAP!

Don (Ozark)

Never mind... I just changed the method of checkout to Visa and it took properly. Ordered the Deluxe Midnight Black seat pad with Memory Foam. Great price and I thank you for the 15% discount. Looking forward to getting my order and saving my bony old butt.

ozark
5th June 2010, 21:46

Hi,

Your order is packaged and ready to go :) We missed today's mail so it will go out Monday Morning via 2-3 day Priority mail.

Ride Safe!

Ozark

Exile1003
6th June 2010, 15:45
Ozark,

Do the left side bags fit a certain year sporty? I have an 03 and looking at this type of bag.

ozark
6th June 2010, 18:28
Ozark,

Do the left side bags fit a certain year sporty? I have an 03 and looking at this type of bag.

Hi,

They will fit any Sporty :)

Ozark

medic2931
8th June 2010, 13:17
Just ordered a left and right bag. Can't wait to get them!

ozark
10th June 2010, 21:28
Hi Folks,

Good news. The Solo bags have cleared customs and will ship to my location either today or Monday. I anticipate that I will be shipping your Solo bags in about five business days.

The advance buy discounts usually end when I receive my delivery however since the bags will arrive early I will run the discount until June 24. I strongly suspect that these will sell out quickly.

Get'em while you can!

I'm swamped with orders at present. I'll be following up with a personal message to everyone who placed an advance order later this evening.

I sincerely appreciate your help in launching this new product.

Ozark (Don)

Hi Guys,

Here's the latest, greatest info on the black Solo bags:
the 19th.

to your XL Forum discount. The dark brown bags are available for immediate shipping at ten dollars off as well.

Get'em while you can! HERE"S A LINK SOLO BAGS (http://donscycleware.com/newsysobagco.html)

Rock
10th June 2010, 22:17

Glad to say the order arrived today but sad to say the straps aren't wide enough to go around my Sundowner seat. Do you offer strap extenders to fix this problem? :dunno

PLEG1972
10th June 2010, 23:00
Hi Folks,

Good news. The Solo bags have cleared customs and will ship to my location either today or Monday. I anticipate that I will be shipping your Solo bags in about five business days.

The advance buy discounts usually end when I receive my delivery however since the bags will arrive early I will run the discount until June 24. I strongly suspect that these will sell out quickly.

Get'em while you can!

I'm swamped with orders at present. I'll be following up with a personal message to everyone who placed an advance order later this evening.

I sincerely appreciate your help in launching this new product.

Ozark (Don)

I just wanted to thank you for allowing me to return the "Brown" bag for a "black" one. I will be shipping it out tomorrow by USPS. I also added the original email you sent me authorizing the exchange and my mailing address. Also it was less thn 5 days from the day I ordered the bag and when it was delivered...thats awesome!

ozark
10th June 2010, 23:18
I just wanted to thank you for allowing me to return the "Brown" bag for a "black" one. I will be shipping it out tomorrow by USPS. I also added the original email you sent me authorizing the exchange and my mailing address. Also it was less thn 5 days from the day I ordered the bag and when it was delivered...thats awesome!

When we claim to give excellent customer service we do our best to make sure it's not an empty boast :)

ozark
10th June 2010, 23:25
Glad to say the order arrived today but sad to say the straps aren't wide enough to go around my Sundowner seat. Do you offer strap extenders to fix this problem? :dunno

I'm having some made as we speak. I'll send one as soon as I receive them.The folks here at the forum were nice enough to give me some feedback regarding different seats and I am having some extensions made. I just requested them on Tuesday. I don't have an ETA yet. I'll give you a heads-up when I get an ETA.

Rock
10th June 2010, 23:49
I'm having some made as we speak. I'll send one as soon as I receive them.The folks here at the forum were nice enough to give me some feedback regarding different seats and I am having some extensions made. I just requested them on Tuesday. I don't have an ETA yet. I'll give you a heads-up when I get an ETA.

Thanks.... I'm sure you still have my address and all (Russell Lancaster)...

ozark
11th June 2010, 01:08

Hi

FWIW; We now have a merchants account with American Express as well as most other credit cards. They should have everything set up in a day or two :)
http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/1138/amex_logo.jpg

ozark
16th June 2010, 15:46
Hi Guys,

the 19th.

6/16/2010

Hi Guys,

Good news! The Solo bags & Dyna bags have arrived. I'll be working late tonight to ship your advance orders. Your bags will ship via priority mail tomorrow morning. Check your email in box for USPS shipping information.

These are selling fast. My next delivery is this time next month. Get'em while you can!

Ozark (Don)

ozark
21st June 2010, 15:18
Hi Guys,

the 19th.

Hi Folks,

The last of the advance orders of Black Solo Bags were all shipped by last Friday 6/18/10. Many people have already received their bags.

I estimate that the supply of left hand bags will be gone in a couple of weeks. I have a FEW of the right hand bags left. They will sell out at any time. The $10 off sale ends 6/30/10. Your 15% xlforum discount is good for the rest of the riding season.

I sincerely appreciate the feedback I have received from Forum members that has helped make this product launch a success.

Thanks

Ozark

Mikes883IRON
21st June 2010, 16:17
Anyone have pics of these solo bags, right and left on their scoots...I am close to jumping on them just would like to see 'em first.

Thanks.

ozark
21st June 2010, 22:46
Anyone have pics of these solo bags, right and left on their scoots...I am close to jumping on them just would like to see 'em first.

Thanks.

Hi,

This photo shows a brown right hand Syde - Kick on my 05 (Blacks are the exact same size):
http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/1233/medium/solo_bag_RIGHT_HAND_002.jpg

Here is a photo of a bag on the left side
http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/1233/medium/solo_install_B_left_side.jpg

The solo bags can be mounted in a variety of locations. Here's a collage of various Solo bag photos:
http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/1233/medium/solo_collage.jpg

I have very few right hand bags left.

Ozark

kirkw101
22nd June 2010, 20:23
will this bag cover up the passenger pegs? were do I put it(left side) to not interfere with the pegs? also have you solved the issue with the sundowner seats?

thx
kirk

Rock
22nd June 2010, 21:08
will this bag cover up the passenger pegs? were do I put it(left side) to not interfere with the pegs? also have you solved the issue with the sundowner seats?

thx
kirk

I hope the Sundowner problem gets fixed soon. I have one of those nice cushions from Don but the snaps are too far apart to fit the Sundowner. Is that what you are talking about? I hope so.

ozark
22nd June 2010, 21:18

thx
kirk

Hi Kirk,

If you mount the Solo bag in front of your shocks it will interfere with the passenger foot peg.

When carrying passengers I recommend that you mount it here:
http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/1233/medium/solo_install_2REAR_PASSENGER_PEG.jpg

I believe you are referring to the seat pads. If so we have a solution. I had a few strap extensions made up to use with larger seats. Customer feedback indicates that they work. I just ordered a larger run. They should be leaving Mississippi Wednesday or Thursday via Priority mail. I should have plenty in a few days.

Ozark

ozark
22nd June 2010, 21:23
I hope the Sundowner problem gets fixed soon. I have one of those nice cushions from Don but the snaps are too far apart to fit the Sundowner. Is that what you are talking about? I hope so.

Hi Rock,

I believe we have a simple solution. I had some strap extenders made up and they seem to be working fine. I should have plenty in a few days.. I'll send one as soon as I get them in.

Ozark

kirkw101
22nd June 2010, 21:31
my bad I thought the solo was not working with the sundowner. I guess I miss read something.

thx don. I like the looks of it mount in front of the shock but if it blocks the peg I'll need something different.

kirk