PDA

View Full Version : 16" * 1 1/4" fatty z apes finally

aussiesport
29th September 2007, 13:10
finally got the 1 1/4" fat apes in the zed ($252.00) but they look sweeeet ..and aint that bad to ride with they feel a little narrow to start but im sure as shit i got the first set in queensland :) rofl..
will try and post some piks .....

phantom
29th September 2007, 13:18
Those look sharp.I like them.Lookin good!!!

P Cookie
29th September 2007, 13:18
Looks sweet man. I love the look but how comfy are they

aussiesport
30th September 2007, 07:17
thanks guys ,they are pretty comfy ,took a little bit to get used to but only a blocky and it feels rite had normal narrow apes before so am used to being up and out a bit :) they are only 31" outside so hands sit about 22" apart ,,im guessing you guys would get them alot cheaper in the usa.im pretty sure licks have them as well in chrome or black !?

aussiesport
30th September 2007, 07:18
thanks guys ,they are pretty comfy ,took a little bit to get used to but only a blocky and it feels rite had normal narrow apes before so am used to being up and out a bit :) they are only 31" outside so hands sit about 22" apart ,,im guessing you guys would get them alot cheaper in the usa.im pretty sure licks have them as well in chrome or black !?

LoneRyder
30th September 2007, 18:38
Nice! How do they handle? I know when I first got my custom stubbies I was worried bout handling. Turned out for me, the bike turned and handled better with the apes than it did with the drags.

aussiesport
1st October 2007, 13:55
i like them stubbies loney:) and the sissybar wicked mate ,they do feel way diffrent to other bars ive had but like all things ya get used to them real quik lol.and they do seem a little more chuckable round corners etc .so all in all love em to bits ,,,happy riding all ,,i thinks me gunna get wet tomorrrow looks like rain :( them roundabouts are nice a n sliperry get me sum sideways action for sure ..mmmwwwwahahahahahahahaa ..