PDA

View Full Version : Introductory special - New Idle Screw

CVPerformance
5th October 2010, 02:20
Recently CV Performance reintroduced our extended Idle Speed Screw for CV style and Keihin carburetors. The idle screw is made from a solid piece of stainless steel and allows for easy hand adjustment of idle speed without using a screwdriver.

As part of this release I am offering an extra $5 off of this part to all XLF members in addition to the 10% off any purchase (another XLF exclusive). To take advantage of the special offer on the Idle Screw be sure to enter promo code IDLE5 at checkout, then use the code xlforum10 to get the additional 10%.

CVP Idle Speed Screw (http://www.cv-performance.com/Carburetor_Parts-CVP_Idle_Speed_Screw.html)

XLF members have long supported CV Performance products so this is just our way of saying Thanks!

If you recently bought one of our Idle Screws prior to this announcement please contact me and I will honor the discount.

Blaze
5th October 2010, 03:09
SWEET! Gotta get me one of those!!!
Thanks for the link....

bval
5th October 2010, 03:56
Just ordered mine.....

SpartanDen
5th October 2010, 11:53
bummer.... bought one from a big cycle catalog couple years ago...this one is cheaper!!

maru
26th April 2012, 21:02
Both of their extended idle mixture screw and extended idle speed screw are very good investments for anyone doing any carb tuning. You really can not properly set your idle mixture or idle speed until the engine is properly warmed and these make it practical to do on a hot engine. steve