PDA

View Full Version : Bookstore Dave TELLS ALL!

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 15:56
He called and wanted to talk, so we met and he said, " I want to come clean and tell you everything, you are a really special person with a huge heart and I want to be your friend."

Him:

Yes, I had sex on multiple occasions with the married woman that I told you was my best friend. This is while we were living together. The woman that I called that time I looked at his phone, which was not right, I know.

He goes on to tell me that he was seeing multiple women when we lived together and that my instincts were right.

He tells me he knows he has a problem with women and sex. He called himself a no good PIG.

I feel so good knowing that my instincts were right and that Dave was NOT the right guy for me.

I know I told everyone I was not talking about this anymore, but it just feels SO SO SO GOOD to finally know the truth.

CT1200
15th October 2007, 15:58
Did you ride your new bike to the meet?
I think that would be the best way to show him the new you.

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 15:59
Did you ride your new bike to the meet?
I think that would be the best way to show him the new you.

Unfortunetly my bike is in the shop. The battery keeps draining, even with a new battery.

Hot Rod Sporty
15th October 2007, 16:00
He called and wanted to talk, so we met and he said, " I want to come clean and tell you everything, you are a really special person with a huge heart and I want to be your friend."

Him:

Yes, I had sex on multiple occasions with the married woman that I told you was my best friend. This is while we were living together. The woman that I called that time I looked at his phone, which was not right, I know.

He goes on to tell me that he was seeing multiple women when we lived together and that my instincts were right.

He tells me he knows he has a problem with women and sex. He called himself a no good PIG.

I feel so good knowing that my instincts were right and that Dave was NOT the right guy for me.

I know I told everyone I was not talking about this anymore, but it just feels SO SO SO GOOD to finally know the truth.

So NOW will you delete his number from your phone?

I wouldn't trust his intentions as far as I could throw him.

And you might want to go get checked for STD's....

CT1200
15th October 2007, 16:02
Unfortunetly my bike is in the shop. The battery keeps draining, even with a new battery.
Ahhh ya, I keep mine on the tender every night that I can.
I think its the alarm, I'm going to work on getting that piece of crap out.

Moved On / My Own Choice
15th October 2007, 16:02
You really are attracted to the wrong type of guy for you....

Hang in there girl!

Kev

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 16:03
So NOW will you delete his number from your phone?

I wouldn't trust his intentions as far as I could throw him.

And you might want to go get checked for STD's....

Yes, I am not going to be his friend, I can not be friends with someone that lies and lies and lies. I already deleted his number, it was actually funny because I did not recognize the number when he called, and said, "Who is this?"

I have already had tests for STD's because I did not trust him.

Moved On / My Own Choice
15th October 2007, 16:03

FYI... we've got that stupid alarm, and we've let it sit probably as long as a week without any problem. :dunno

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 16:05

I ride every day too. I think it is the alarm too! I was having problems with it right before I died.

CT1200
15th October 2007, 16:05
So its a new chapter.
No more Dave.
Dave?
Dave who?
Whos Dave?
I don't know?
Dave who?
Lets go for a ride, you need to charge your battery. ;-)

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 16:06
You really are attracted to the wrong type of guy for you....

Hang in there girl!

Kev

Yep! I sure am, I like those bad boys! But, I am working on it. Not going to allow myself to date those type anymore.

kenfm2000
15th October 2007, 16:08
I am glad he finally told you the truth. To this day my ex denies ever cheating on me and I know she did. I would feel better as well if she just admitted it. In my case though I will never be friends with my ex because she has pretty much completely disowned our daughter we had together. That has been the toughest longterm part of our breakup for both my daughter and I because I got over the ex part long ago. My daughter being a 13 year old still is dealing with no mother on a daily basis.

gomorley
15th October 2007, 16:09

I have the alarm and have left my bike for 2 week spells with no problems!:wonderlan

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 16:11
I am glad he finally told you the truth. To this day my ex denies ever cheating on me and I know she did. I would feel better as well if she just admitted it. In my case though I will never be friends with my ex because she has pretty much completely disowned our daughter we had together. That has been the toughest longterm part of our breakup for both my daughter and I because I got over the ex part long ago. My daughter being a 13 year old still is dealing with no mother on a daily basis.

Wow! That is a tough one on your daughter, I am so sorry to hear about your ex.

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 16:12

Knowing the truth feels so good. It confirms you made the right decision and helps with the aftermath.

Hot Rod Sporty
15th October 2007, 16:18
Knowing the truth feels so good. It confirms you made the right decision and helps with the aftermath.

Good for you! Perhaps now you can move on with your life! :clap

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 16:37
Good for you! Perhaps now you can move on with your life! :clap

I have been moving on, and working on myself since I took a break from the forum. I even started counseling.

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 16:40
The only reason I posted was because this is something VERY POSITIVE for me. I only want to focus on the good stuff not that bad.

Thank you for reading and sharing in my happiness of knowing the truth.

Folkie
15th October 2007, 16:43
Unfortunetly my bike is in the shop. The battery keeps draining, even with a new battery.Maybe it's that thing that P Cookie had, something to do with gunge (technical term) on the relays?

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 16:48
This is from one of my friends, who is a man.

Rene et al.,

First, if all men were good looking, nearly all men would be players. Good looking men simply get more offers and so the temptation is greater. Like Chris Rock said in the context of criticism of Bill Clinton, most men can resist chasing p_ _ _ y, but if p_ _ _ y chases most men, they can't resist. If most men arent players, it is because p_ _ _ y doesn't chase them and the dangers and costs of REALLY chasing are too high.

Second, much of your recent man experience is with men from online dating. I think that sample of the male population is not representative of men in general (i.e., they are even more doggish than the typical doggish male). Alot of mid-30 to mid-40 online dating men are men who were married for long periods and are now seperated or divorced. When that new found freedom overlaps with middle aged doubts or crisis, the product is a lot of overcompensation. Plus, online dating, with its seemingly endless supply of available and interested women creates alot of temptation and opportunity.

Third, if your instincts were so good you wouldn't have been with David. If a man doesn't introduce you to his friends, if he seldom does things in public with you, he is either ashamed of you or up to no good. Since you are pretty, smart, fit, dress nice, fun, and social, the fact that David didn't actually do anything with you out of the house, and didnt introduce you to his friends FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS, was a sign he was up to no good. I told you years ago, that you should put your foot down and insist you meet his friends and get out more. But stubborn Rene didn't listen! :-p

Fourth, back to the dog anology (my apologies to actual canines for the comparison). Men are like dogs. If a dog is not given the right combination of work, play, hierarchy, order, and discipline, it will act up. Like dogs, alot of men act up because they are bored. Like dogs, alot of men act up in part because many women are weak (I am not blaming women, but in our sexist society many women are raised to believe that the most important thing in life is to have a man in her life, and so they will put up with alot of crap, just to have someone). Like dogs, many men will act up if they don't get enough "play." Like dogs, many men will misbehave if a woman doesn't set rules, make demands, and sanction bad behavior.

Yeah ultimately, in the end, David is an asshole. You are a loving wonderful woman, who moved in with him and gave him your best. So in the long term, you are not to blame.

But, you have to wrestle with the fact that you made alot of mistakes that faciltated his bad behavior. Like what?

1. You moved in with him too early, and if you had dated longer, you might have spotted some of this behavior (by giving him a long leash). One of the best ways to find out if a man is a dog or faithful is to give him the right to date others if he wants and then if he never exercises the right - even if he could - he is a good man.

2. By moving in with him, you both looked weaker and created an imbalance in power. You should have gotten a place together, so you both had power over things mutually.

3. You never set rules for him. He could basically do as he pleased and there were no repurcussions. He didn't take you out, didn't introduce you to friends. You should have broken up with him for that stuff years ago. But you tolerated it.

4. Tolerating his bad behavior further reinforced the power inbalance created by you moving in with him. He could do and act as he pleased. He had little costs and you levied few sanctions.

5. He had alot of other wierd and suspicious behavior, which you didn't spot until way late. I was telling you early on, if he wasnt taking you out or introducing you to friends, then he was up to no good. But you ignored me.

So, ultimately, David is an asshole. But you made alot of mistakes that made it easier for him to be an asshole. You tolerated stuff for YEARS that should have led to a breakup in a few weeks. Yeah men are assholes, but you don't need to make it easier for them to be.

Next time, listen, think critically, and be suspicious when appropriate.

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 16:53
Maybe it's that thing that P Cookie had, something to do with gunge (technical term) on the relays?

Thanks I will ask them about this at the dealer.

Moved On / My Own Choice
15th October 2007, 17:02
Smart friend Rene!!!

Kev

CT1200
15th October 2007, 17:13
Wow, sounds like you have spent some serious money on a good therapist.
I'm sure this will change how you look at everyone for the rest of your life.
Watch how everyone carries them selves and ask open ended questions to see where they go with it.
Pshy is a very fun topic.
Sociology is another thing that you really have to look at too.
Is it the person or is it the atmosphere that they are in?
Nature or Nurture?
We can be a interesting creature, us humans.
We give birth and care for little ones, and create life long bonds with anything.
Or we kill, destroy and mutilate.
Now thats both ends of the extremes but there are fillers in between each category.

I'm glad to see you taking steps in a good direction.

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 17:20
Smart friend Rene!!!

Kev

Yes, Glenn, my friend is extremely intelligent. I should have listened to him, but I can be very stubborn, not good.

el jinete fantasma
15th October 2007, 17:24
I'm really glad you got that weight off your back!
Too bad the bike is in the shop. There was a great ride out to Lake Elsinore yesterday. XLXR went insane on a gravel patch. :laugh

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 17:27
I'm really glad you got that weight off your back!
Too bad the bike is in the shop. There was a great ride out to Lake Elsinore yesterday. XLXR went insane on a gravel patch. :laugh

LOL!! I was on my bicycle ride this weekend. Rode from Irvine to San Diego, 110 miles total. Too bad I missed the ride! :tour

Bob F
15th October 2007, 17:33
Welcome back RC.

Bob

Moved On / My Own Choice
15th October 2007, 17:39
Yes, Glenn, my friend is extremely intelligent. I should have listened to him, but I can be very stubborn, not good.

I can relate.

Must be something about us Sagi's born in 67....

;) ;) ;)

Casper
15th October 2007, 17:43
Rene, a little lightness for ya as a welcome back present; a little Canuck humour from an ex-KITH'er. Given your history, it seems like this song was written just for you!

(And yes, that is Dave Foley in there. He's also a KITH alumnus).

And for the record, being a stubborn Sagg isn't a bad thing. It's worked well for me for years now! ...granted, I've pissed others off in the process, but that's their problem, not mine! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b-N28eG2go

jcastino
15th October 2007, 17:45
Yes!...Welcome Back Rene!!!..We all miss you so much and we all hope you are fighting your way back to the road called "Life".

You are missed on the Forum and we all want you to know how we feel. Please keep working on your life. You are making tremendous progress! Good for you Dear!!!:banana :banana :banana :banana

XLXR
15th October 2007, 17:51
Oh No Not Dave Again. I hope this closes the book forever. Now, what about those shocks? 10 guys are at this very moment reading this thread!

rchapp
15th October 2007, 17:57
good for you rene, now go yell at the stealer and get on that bike. best therapy ever, especially when you ride with your friends.

rottenralph
15th October 2007, 18:31
THe hard part is knowing who the bad ones are. You are a good looking lady with a lot of heart. Find hobbies that attract the kind of people you like and then look around. You deserve a good partner and eventually you will find one. Good luck and welcome back.

I am glad you were able to close this chapter on a positive note.

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 18:48
Yes!...Welcome Back Rene!!!..We all miss you so much and we all hope you are fighting your way back to the road called "Life".

You are missed on the Forum and we all want you to know how we feel. Please keep working on your life. You are making tremendous progress! Good for you Dear!!!:banana :banana :banana :banana

John thanks for the kind words, I am trying to move forward in the right direction. People like you give me strength to keep moving forward. :)

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 18:49
THe hard part is knowing who the bad ones are. You are a good looking lady with a lot of heart. Find hobbies that attract the kind of people you like and then look around. You deserve a good partner and eventually you will find one. Good luck and welcome back.

I am glad you were able to close this chapter on a positive note.

Thanks Ralph! :)

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 18:50
Oh No Not Dave Again. I hope this closes the book forever. Now, what about those shocks? 10 guys are at this very moment reading this thread!

The shocks have not arrived yet, I will call when they do. They should be here this week.

XLFREAK
15th October 2007, 18:54
Congrats on being able to put this behind you with intuition in tack.

Sleeper
15th October 2007, 19:38
Glad to see things are moving in the right direction for you. :)
You've got all a man could want from a woman. Maybe playing a little more hard to get could help you have more control in future relationships. You have more positive attributes than most women, use it to your advantage.
Let your high intellect prevail over your deep emotions and desires at least until you land the right guy. ;)

Screw Loose Dan
15th October 2007, 19:48
First, if all men were good looking, nearly all men would be players. Good looking men simply get more offers and so the temptation is greater. Like Chris Rock said in the context of criticism of Bill Clinton, most men can resist chasing p_ _ _ y, but if p_ _ _ y chases most men, they can't resist. If most men arent players, it is because p_ _ _ y doesn't chase them and the dangers and costs of REALLY chasing are too high.

Chris Rock is speaks the truth...I wish I didn't know how I know...:rolleyes:

Anyway, glad things are looking up. Always trust your instincts...especially when you don't want to listen to them!

As far as the battery dying...there's been a few bad relays causing problems around here. To start, check out this thread (http://www.xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?t=70840) in the EFI section.

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 21:15
This is from another friend. He has a different perspective than Glenn the first response.

Hi Rene,
Glad to hear you feel better about your life choices. In retrospect we often wonder why we did not see certain things, or act differently at the time.

Such is life, live and learn...

Although I am reluctant to respond to the last email from your friend Glenn, I can't help but feel you need some sort of balance in the feedback you have gotten. So..

I am not going to bullet or list your mistakes or itemize the steps you should have taken, instead, I will share with you what I feel about your experience. You see love is a touchy feely thing. Felt from within, sometimes not the best fit, but I do not believe it is totally ever the absolute wrong choice to love, or to fall in love with a person.

Yes maybe there were signs you should have seen during your relationship, but sometimes it is not that easy to see those things when you are really involved. So do not beat yourself up. You have to risk, live, love, and take a chance. (you know, I've tried). Also, follow your own timeline in the relationship, yours and your partners. No one knows better the situation/circumstance than the two of you.

Also your friend Glenn is a little misdirected in his approach to a relationship. Not alll men are dogs. You are not responsible for how a man acts based on how much "leash" you give him. It is not about rules, it should be about respect and love. Afterall, a man is not a dog, an animal. We have the ability to rationalize at a much higher level than an animal operating from pure instinct. If a guy is gonna cheat and lie, and mess around, he is going to do it no matter what you do. He weighs the risks, and still goes for it. Not really a man if you ask me. You do not facilitate bad behavior. He just did not really love you.

It is not about keeping him controlled, so he won't misbehave. What are you his mother? What a shitty relationship that would be.

Finally Rene, not all men you meet online are assholes, or just looking to get laid (present company included). ;) Like you, many men are out there just trying to find that true love, the one. While doing that they too discover that women are lying bitches. But thankfully, not all of them. We met online, and I think that you are a lovely woman, and that there is a lucky guy out there for you.

In my experience, I put my heart out there, follow my instinct, and take a risk. As you know my last experience was not that positive, but I still do not regret it. Like the saying goes; "It is better to have, blah, blah, blah..."

Anyway, just had to throw my two cents in. Hope I did not offend your friend Glenn, as it was merely my opinion.

Be well,
Robert

Moved On / My Own Choice
15th October 2007, 21:20
I didn't know you had gay friends too.....

:sofa

j/k

;)

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 21:22
I didn't know you had gay friends too.

:sofa

j/k

;)

I have them all Kev, gay, lesbian, bi, tri, straight, I do not discriminate. :p

Seriously though, I do have friends from all walks.

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 21:23
One of the biggest positives is that I know I can love. I thought I had lost the ability to love, and that I would never fall in love again. But now I know I am able to love, which makes me happy.

Hot Rod Sporty
15th October 2007, 21:26
This is from another friend. He has a different perspective than Glenn the first response.

Hi Rene,
Glad to hear you feel better about your life choices. In retrospect we often wonder why we did not see certain things, or act differently at the time.

Such is life, live and learn...

Although I am reluctant to respond to the last email from your friend Glenn, I can't help but feel you need some sort of balance in the feedback you have gotten. So..

I am not going to bullet or list your mistakes or itemize the steps you should have taken, instead, I will share with you what I feel about your experience. You see love is a touchy feely thing. Felt from within, sometimes not the best fit, but I do not believe it is totally ever the absolute wrong choice to love, or to fall in love with a person.

Yes maybe there were signs you should have seen during your relationship, but sometimes it is not that easy to see those things when you are really involved. So do not beat yourself up. You have to risk, live, love, and take a chance. (you know, I've tried). Also, follow your own timeline in the relationship, yours and your partners. No one knows better the situation/circumstance than the two of you.

Also your friend Glenn is a little misdirected in his approach to a relationship. Not alll men are dogs. You are not responsible for how a man acts based on how much "leash" you give him. It is not about rules, it should be about respect and love. Afterall, a man is not a dog, an animal. We have the ability to rationalize at a much higher level than an animal operating from pure instinct. If a guy is gonna cheat and lie, and mess around, he is going to do it no matter what you do. He weighs the risks, and still goes for it. Not really a man if you ask me. You do not facilitate bad behavior. He just did not really love you.

It is not about keeping him controlled, so he won't misbehave. What are you his mother? What a shitty relationship that would be.

Finally Rene, not all men you meet online are assholes, or just looking to get laid (present company included). ;) Like you, many men are out there just trying to find that true love, the one. While doing that they too discover that women are lying bitches. But thankfully, not all of them. We met online, and I think that you are a lovely woman, and that there is a lucky guy out there for you.

In my experience, I put my heart out there, follow my instinct, and take a risk. As you know my last experience was not that positive, but I still do not regret it. Like the saying goes; "It is better to have, blah, blah, blah..."

Anyway, just had to throw my two cents in. Hope I did not offend your friend Glenn, as it was merely my opinion.

Be well,
Robert

I tend to agree more with Robert's perspective. All guys aren't assholes, just like all women aren't bitches. (at least not all the time...:smoke )

You've gotta put it out there, or you'll never get it back. It's always a risk. Believe me, I know. :o

Time to look forward to the next moment, instead of looking over your shoulder all the time. :D

I'm happy for you, sweetie! :smoke

Malloy
15th October 2007, 21:41
I like those bad boys!

"LOL" How do you define 'bad boy'

RoadChick
15th October 2007, 21:45
"LOL" How do you define 'bad boy'

Hmm?? Good question?? LOL!!

Moved On / My Own Choice
15th October 2007, 21:46
I have them all Kev, gay, lesbian, bi, tri, straight, I do not discriminate. :p

Seriously though, I do have friends from all walks.

Me too.

OK, jokes aside, I think they're both right, except where they use absolutes.

There are no absolutes, other than the fact that there are NO absolutes. ;)

Rascal
15th October 2007, 23:03
Great to have you back Rene, even better to see you with "your" life back! Attagirl!!!

PlanB
15th October 2007, 23:07
Dave's Not Here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7gWB7IzxtU

rchapp
16th October 2007, 00:29
road chick, what is a Tri-sexual? can you introduce me to one :)

RoadChick
16th October 2007, 00:45
road chick, what is a Tri-sexual? can you introduce me to one :)

LOL!! They try anything.

Sleeper
16th October 2007, 01:17
Dave's Not Here!

planb, your a f@$%ing genius, dude! :laugh :laugh :laugh

Sleeper
16th October 2007, 01:19
LOL!! They try anything.

Also an option to consider. ;)

RoadChick
16th October 2007, 01:22
Dave's Not Here!

LMAO!! The first time I played it all I heard was music. That is too funny!!!

XLFREAK
16th October 2007, 01:27
Well, I hope you've learned one thing from all this...

Trust Your Instincts

RoadChick
16th October 2007, 01:31
Well, I hope you've learned one thing from all this...

Trust Your Instincts

Yes, you have a very good point, and I have. I should have learned that from my marriage, but I did not. Bookstore Dave kept telling me that I was messed up from my divorce and that is why I thought he was out with women because my ex went out on me.

tstoeckel
16th October 2007, 01:34

Slightly off the primary thread topic but ...

I had this same problem recently. One day my bike suddenly didn't have enough juice to turn over the starter - just clicking. The battery was 2 years old so I just replaced it. Four days later, same problem and it went stone dead in a hurry. Long story way shortened, ultimately, my problem was that my stator had burned out and nothing was charging the battery. For 4 days, that baby ran on battery alone. Replaced the stator and all is good again.

Just FYI.

Folkie
16th October 2007, 01:44
what is a Tri-sexual?Someone who goes with men, women, and hairdressers.

RoadChick
16th October 2007, 03:06
Someone who goes with men, women, and haidressers.

What is a haidressers?

xena
16th October 2007, 03:51
I'm happy for you Rene!
While both of your friends
have valid points, I don't
fancy the "I told you so"
crap from friend #1.
Real friends don't keep hammering
with that I told ya so, you should
have listened to me shit.
You sound like you are on the right
track to having a positive outlook.
Good for you. :)

bsporty
16th October 2007, 03:57
I would never have cheated on you Rene!;)
Dont do what I did.After dating a few "hot" guys I went after my current BF because he was dorky looking.I thought that all hot guys must be jerks.Come to find out thats not true either!Actually I think hes even more of a jerk than some of the others I have dated.Dont give up on the hot guys just yet!!Your too hot yourself!!!!:wonderlan :D

Rascal
16th October 2007, 04:07
Michele, Brandi, and Rene deserve to be treated much better than then have sometimes in the past, just my 2 cents....but I have the "Hots for All of Them" (wait, that was another thread I believe :smoke )

XLFREAK
16th October 2007, 04:45
I would never have cheated on you Rene!;)
Dont do what I did.After dating a few "hot" guys I went after my current BF because he was dorky looking.I thought that all hot guys must be jerks.Come to find out thats not true either!Actually I think hes even more of a jerk than some of the others I have dated.Dont give up on the hot guys just yet!!Your too hot yourself!!!!:wonderlan :D
Oh sure, then the "dorks" get the leftovers...great.
:doh

:laugh

RoadChick
16th October 2007, 04:47
Oh sure, then the "dorks" get the leftovers...great.
:doh

:laugh

Well I was thinking that would be my strategy too! Go for the nerdy ordinary guy. The extremely good looking ones' have always been trouble for me.

racerwill
16th October 2007, 05:23
Michele, Brandi, and Rene deserve to be treated much better than then have sometimes in the past, just my 2 cents....but I have the "Hots for All of Them" (wait, that was another thread I believe :smoke )

that's what I was thinkin' too...

Ww

XLFREAK
16th October 2007, 05:36
Well I was thinking that would be my strategy too! Go for the nerdy ordinary guy. The extremely good looking ones' have always been trouble for me.
There aren't any cut-and-dry methods for us guys any more than there are for you girls. You'll find that a-holes come in all types of packages, as I'm sure you've found out by now.

cantolina
16th October 2007, 05:49
Instinct is usually right on....

We males have some weird tendencies... :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

Glad you have closure after all this time...

Us ugly guys are a better bet..... :D

midnitewolf
16th October 2007, 06:38
One of the biggest positives is that I know I can love. I thought I had lost the ability to love, and that I would never fall in love again. But now I know I am able to love, which makes me happy.

Hi Rene ,
I don't want this to sound mean or upset you but I think
this falling in love is why you end up in bad relationships.
Your need to be in love and in a relationship clouds your
judgment and common sense.

Your a good person and There is someone out there for you ,
but you need to just let it happen not try to make it happen .

RoadChick
16th October 2007, 21:36
Hi Rene ,
I don't want this to sound mean or upset you but I think
this falling in love is why you end up in bad relationships.
Your need to be in love and in a relationship clouds your
judgment and common sense.

Your a good person and There is someone out there for you ,
but you need to just let it happen not try to make it happen .

Mark,

Nothing mean about your statement, it rings truth.

Rene

Folkie
17th October 2007, 02:21
What is a haidressers?It was supposed to say 'hairdressers'. :doh

No offence to anyone who actually is a hairdresser. :rolleyes:

snowman
17th October 2007, 02:29
Don't really care about the "soap opera" thing, but I've had my alarm on my bike for two years and not had it drain my battery. I'd get the battery checked for a dead cell or two.....:geek:geek:geek

Can you spell WARRANTY REPLACEMENT? :banana:banana:banana

RoadChick
17th October 2007, 04:19
:) The relay's were corroded on my bike, and the battery they installed was a bad battery.

So they fixed the problem with the relays and put a second new battery on my bike. They also picked it up from my house. No charge for anything, all warranty work. :) :) :)