PDA

View Full Version : For those with Tamarack lowering blocks and RK shocks...

jakebuganski
10th December 2010, 15:09
I'm putting the Tamarack lowering blocks and RK shocks on tomorrow, and I'm wondering if the bolts that come with the lowering kit are OK to use. I know that the spacing of the two or three washers isn't much, but Tamarack is giving you bolts that I assume they expect you to use with NO additional spacing...

Are the 2-inchers long enough to get through the shock and the washers, and get far enough into the lowering block to hold?

flashedwards
10th December 2010, 15:32
I don't claim to be an expert but I have done a couple of installations of air shocks using Tamarack lowering blocks and they have all gone together without a problem. As long as you are using the correct parts for your year and model and you follow the the instructions, then you should be back on the road in an hour or so and have no problems.
Flash

jakebuganski
10th December 2010, 15:54
I don't claim to be an expert but I have done a couple of installations of air shocks using Tamarack lowering blocks and they have all gone together without a problem. As long as you are using the correct parts for your year and model and you follow the the instructions, then you should be back on the road in an hour or so and have no problems.
Flash

Sounds good. Just got the washers, so I should be all ready to go tomorrow...