PDA

View Full Version : Ricor Vibranators on Sale

XLXR
19th December 2010, 20:26
Ricor sent me this discount on Vibranators. They really reduced my wrist pain and I have them in both bikes. (As a disclaimer, Ricor gave them to me for free in exchange for testing their suspension Intiminators and IAS shocks.)

35 Percent Off

Having a tough time finding the perfect gift for a rider? Get them the gift that's been reviewed by major rider magazines and sold around the world.

Our VIBRANATORs use patented helicopter vibration cancellation technology and is the first patented handle bar device designed for motorized bikes to greatly:

* prevent nerve damage
* reduce rider fatigue
* improve mirror vision
* eliminate hand and arm numbness
* eliminate hand tingling
* reduce arm pump

VIBRANATORs respond to the high frequency energy - commonly known as buzz - caused by engine tremor and inconsistencies in the road when riding motorized bikes. VIBRANATORs are designed to oscillate out of phase in order to store the energy and release it back to the bar at the right time, cancelling handle bar vibration. The advanced technology and engineering principles used in high end helicopters to reduce or eliminate secondary vibrations were incorporated into VIBRANATOR's technology. You will find nothing else like it in the market! For more information on VIBRANATORs, click here.

When entering your order get 35% OFF by entering coupon code: HOLIDAY

RICOR Shocks
Phone: 888-630-7776
Email: info@vibranator.com

kenneyr
22nd January 2011, 06:43
Tried the discount - it has is expired

garandman
28th May 2011, 03:36
I have them in my bike and they work REALLY well. Very pleased.

XL Ed
12th October 2011, 19:05
Any chance of another forum discount coming our way?

XLXR
13th October 2011, 04:14
Brian at Ricor is the only one who can answer that question. I'll ask him and see what he says.

Grim
13th October 2011, 04:41
I'd love to see a discount on Intiminators :)

jak1
21st October 2014, 14:19
Is there a discount for forum members like other vendors offer ?

XLXR
22nd October 2014, 04:02
I don't know, you'll have to check with Ricor.

XL Ed
22nd October 2014, 12:33
12 October 2011 post #5, you were checking on it by calling Brian?

jcasella
22nd October 2014, 16:04
Old thread Y'all, give xlxr a break.....

Bulpitt
22nd October 2014, 16:54
As of about 6 months ago, they weren't giving a XLF discount. For what it's worth, I have the vibranators & I'm not very impressed...

XLXR
23rd October 2014, 02:33
I haven't done anything to mine since I put them in and they still work great. I haven't talked to Brian in a year or so.