PDA

View Full Version : Rubbermount_EVO Superlow handlebars

tcsavoj
22nd December 2010, 11:07
Hey all, I have been looking for bars for my 2005 standard. I like the stock bars but need something which will sit me more upright due to a neck issue. I like the bars on the new Superlow, just want to make sure they fit the standard clamp since the Superlow uses a new style. Also if anyone would know a part number that would be great. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

jharback
22nd December 2010, 11:14
Double posting is a no, no here. I would assume they would fit because they're 1" bars like all of the others.

Folkie
22nd December 2010, 14:08
tcsavoj, please don't post identical duplicate threads in different sections. Decide what one section it should go in, and leave it at that.

If you're getting no responses, bump it up; and if it's in the wrong section, ask a mod to move it.

Thanks.

tcsavoj
22nd December 2010, 15:36
Sorry, didn't know

Bob F
22nd December 2010, 17:25
Don't guess. Find a good shop, ride your scoot there, sit on your scoot, put your hands where you want them and have a mechanic measure up what you want. Some dealers have a "device" you sit on so they can combined different seats, bars etc to dial in your setup.

Here's a list of stock Harley bars that will fit your scoot, check this link: http://www.harley-davidson.com/pna/pa_chart_handlebar_measure.jsp

Do you own a tape measure?

http://www.harley-davidson.com/media/images/graphics/motoraccessories/pa6/pa6_chart_handlebar_measure_23ebc.jpg

pres41
23rd December 2010, 05:13
:tour

tcsavoj:

I just put a set of Super Low bars on my 02 and really like them, they fit with no problems at all, I had Buckhorns on before and had no trouble with cables or wire length going from the Buckhorns to the Super Low bars.

sajackson
21st January 2011, 23:09
:tour

tcsavoj:

I just put a set of Super Low bars on my 02 and really like them, they fit with no problems at all, I had Buckhorns on before and had no trouble with cables or wire length going from the Buckhorns to the Super Low bars.

Pictures? Been thinking about doing this myself. I'd like to internally wire them but I'm concerned about drilling too many holes in the bars (I assume they already have the holes for the cable guides on the underside of the bar).

Anyway I would love to see how they look with a peanut tank (if thats what your running).