The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Mother Road Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > Blogs > bigjnsa
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
go2fast (61), SixMilesFromHell (56), thespis (56), julian (52), chopperdave (50), shawn4057 (42), KC_Sporty_Gal (40), david04883 (32)
BIKE BUILDER
Motor Stage
Lickscycles
Sky Smith Insurance

Superbrace
Rate this Entry

I'm sure this is against all of the "rules of a relationship"

Submit "I'm sure this is against all of the "rules of a relationship"" to Facebook Submit "I'm sure this is against all of the "rules of a relationship"" to Digg Submit "I'm sure this is against all of the "rules of a relationship"" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm sure this is against all of the "rules of a relationship"" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm sure this is against all of the "rules of a relationship"" to Google
Posted 25th October 2010 at 08:55 by bigjnsa

This is Angela, Jeremy's live-in girlfriend. I met Jeremy for the second time (20 years later) in May. At the time I had a life plan of moving to Houston.... and decided a couple of weeks out that I wanted to be bad and get some booty... and so I reached out to Jeremy. I told him from the beginning that I was using him for sex.
The hardest thing I had to do was to follow through with my life plan and move to Houston as I had scheduled.
To my suprise Jeremy showed up 3 days later at my doorstep with open arms. I had fallen madly in love with him and it had been driving me crazy that we had been apart for so long.
He knew how sad I had been since being back in Houston and offered that I return home with him... which I did. Now it's been 5 months and I'm still completelly smitten with my Mann.
So for all of you nay-sayers, it does happen. Good thing happen to good people. It took me a while to let my guard down to open my heart to someone who truelly deserved it. And it's crazy, but I'm just as excited that he loves me back. 'Cause ya know it just doesn't get better than this.
I love Jeremy. I love that Jeremy rides his Sportster... and that he's super safe. Most of all I love that we both appreciate what we have and how all the pieces have finally come together.
Sorry babe for posting on your board, but I had to make sure that you and your friends knew how I really feel and that dreams do come true.
Love you ~ Angela
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2857 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well I most definitely have reservation about Jeremy's choice in this whole deal. I was going to keep my opinion to myself however because of your post I'll just state my opinion...... you posting on his board using his user name without his knowledge or permission pretty much drives home some of my concerns....... boundary issues. It feels icky and sticky !

Kinda like trying to move a guy's Sporty without his permission. Rule #1......never touch a guys bike.

But good luck ......now that we all know just exactly how you feel.
    Updated 25th October 2010 at 15:26 by sportyblue
  2. Old Comment
    This is Jeremy. Actually what Angela did was fine because she was worried about me. We keep an open and honest relationship so I think its kinda cool she read my threads and replies today.
  3. Old Comment
    Many friendships are established on the forum and within these blogs, so there is nothing unusual sharing achievements, personal feelings or issues, or even seeking advice from those you have come to trust over a period of time. You may rife through Big J's posts with his logon, and most likely his email, snail mail, and wallet too ... with his blessing and permission. My PERSONAL opinion is that is wrong.

I do not know what your relationship is with Jeremy, but from what he has said and from what you posted it sounds like you both are happy and that good and I am glad. Now I wonder why you feel the need to justify your feelings to complete strangers in such an unusual way.
  4. Old Comment
    This is Jeremy. She was concerned about me and had no other way to find out what was wrong because I wouldn't tell her. Thanks for the comments Al and thanks for the advice. She feels the same way you do, but under the circumstances, she felt it was the right thing to do at the right time.

I just spanked her and its all good now
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigjnsa View Comment
    This is Jeremy. She was concerned about me and had no other way to find out what was wrong because I wouldn't tell her. Thanks for the comments Al and thanks for the advice. She feels the same way you do, but under the circumstances, she felt it was the right thing to do at the right time.

I'm glad Jeremy, thanks for expanding on it. You are one of the kindest persons I ever met and as fat as I'm concerned you deserve to be totally happy. I didn't get a chance to meet
    Angela last time I was over to your house, and I hope I get a chance to at some point.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigjnsa View Comment

The only spanken that has any value is one which leads to a great romp in the sack..........

As long as you guys are on the same page I do wish you much happiness.

Custom Search