The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Zipper's Performance  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > Blogs > towerhandjake
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
Cadrien, boyett (64), gulp2000a (60), soulshaker (51), eddien (44), sfxtech (36), 61Comet (36), Rix (35)
Bison Motorsports
Energy One Clutches
S&S Cycle
Foxcreek Leather

Biltwell
Rate this Entry

First Entry

Submit "First Entry" to Facebook Submit "First Entry" to Digg Submit "First Entry" to del.icio.us Submit "First Entry" to StumbleUpon Submit "First Entry" to Google
Posted 29th January 2011 at 01:25 by towerhandjake

Finally paid up for the membership...should have done it a long time ago I reckon. Gonna keep up here with my travels and adventures. In Miami Florida right now; I wont ever complain about being here in the wintertime after growing up in the midwest.

Should be here another six weeks or so, afterwards I have no idea where the next job is. Hopefully somewhere warm with lots of TWISTIES!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 913 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Looking forward to reading your blog. It sounds like you have an exciting job, at least for anyone who's not afraid of heights. Maybe you'll get to hang out in Texas a while. It's kinda like Louisiana only without the dragon fly sized mosquitoes. Ha ha

Custom Search