The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum MOTOSPORT  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > Blogs > Baphomet
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
patc, Camera108 (61), pbudrovic (59), gene04 (57), guvnor (50), jrogers329 (44), ksoggs (39), dmurphy68 (37)
Bison Motorsports
Motor Stage
Biltwell
Biltwell

Lickscycles
Rate this Entry

My GEICO expereince.

Submit "My GEICO expereince." to Facebook Submit "My GEICO expereince." to Digg Submit "My GEICO expereince." to del.icio.us Submit "My GEICO expereince." to StumbleUpon Submit "My GEICO expereince." to Google
Posted 21st January 2012 at 03:41 by Baphomet

I have three cars insured through GEICO and since my wife's insurance on her Can-am Spyder is up I thought I'd call GEICO and see if they could give me a decent quote to carry her Spyder. Currently her Spyder is insured through Foremost Insurance and their quote for a one year renewal was 409.00 so I wanted see if the little lizard could save me a bundle.

With the same coverage as Foremost and with the multi-policy discount GEICO quoted me 1012.00 for one year ... over DOUBLE Foremost. Needless to say I renewed with Foremost.

Now my Sportster is insured with Markle Insurance and GEICO gave me a 135.00 a year quote that I will take since it is about 50.00 a year cheaper than Markle. Why they wanted to hammer me on my wife's Spyder I just don't understand.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 740 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Custom Search