The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum NRHS PERFORMANCE 2  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > Blogs
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
collinsb (70), bulldog1200C (56), DrBlond (51), Moonpie (49), mercybeat (44), mogwai (40), Ratster, E.MCCOLLOM (37)
Biltwell
Fix My Hog
Bison Motorsports
Motor Stage

DK Customs
Old

I'm sure this is against all of the "rules of a relationship"

Posted 25th October 2010 at 09:55 by bigjnsa

This is Angela, Jeremy's live-in girlfriend. I met Jeremy for the second time (20 years later) in May. At the time I had a life plan of moving to Houston.... and decided a couple of weeks out that I wanted to be bad and get some booty... and so I reached out to Jeremy. I told him from the beginning that I was using him for sex.
The hardest thing I had to do was to follow through with my life plan and move to Houston as I had scheduled.
To my suprise Jeremy showed up 3 days later...
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Today is the day ;(

Posted 2nd June 2010 at 19:42 by bigjnsa

Today the love of my life leaves for an extended stay in Houston. The only time I can make it over there is in two weeks on my return trip from the KC Rally.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Finally met the love of my life, but she is leaving

Posted 19th May 2010 at 16:07 by bigjnsa

20 years separated us and its like nothing every happened. I've spent every day with her since our first "date" last Friday. She's slept over 4 days so far and I'm just giddy like a school boy. But alas, I know it won't last forever. She is due to leave for Houston in 2 weeks to find her own "self" and I wish her luck.

We had a long pillow talk about it last night and I told her I would not stand in her way and she needs to find herself. If she doesn't come back...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blocking right turns

Posted 8th March 2010 at 17:58 by bigjnsa

I had this happen again to me today. While in the right lane (first in the line) at a stop light, I had a white Chevy squeeze past me in order to turn right at the light. WTF??!?!?!? I left a big ol fist print on his drivers window.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1280 Miles in 4 days to West Texas

Posted 22nd September 2009 at 16:19 by bigjnsa

Originally it was planned to tour Big Bend, BUT a surprise to me was GrandDad drove all the way up from McAllen to join us! Last year he gave us all property in West Texas, so this event turned into "riding to see your property" instead of touring Big Bend (that will have to wait for another trip).
Posted in Uncategorized

Custom Search