The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum DK Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > Blogs > Baphomet
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
spatial.hd, cress (56), tomheck2112 (47), Marks98Sporty (47), hdsportster71 (43), jmhurt (36), Tros (30)
Energy One Clutches
DK Customs
Licks Holiday
S&S Cycle

883 Sportster
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

First race on my Sporty

Posted 2nd February 2014 at 13:32 by Baphomet

I've had my Sportster for a few years now. It started as an 883 and I've done a few upgrades including the SE 1200 upgrade. Anyway, this isn't about the upgrades, but it is important to realize my bike isn't a stock 883 either.

Yesterday my wife and I was out riding and we pulled up to a red light. As normal I pulled to the left of the lane so she could pull up to my right so we could chat while waiting on the light to change. She was on her Spyder. Anyway, some guy pulled up in...
チェッカー
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Hub

Posted 22nd December 2012 at 11:04 by Baphomet

Back in the early '70s I was just your typical teenager, only I had a tendency toward the wild side of life. I was the guy who would skip classes so I could ride my dirt bikes on the private land owned by a research facility in San Antonio, Texas. I was also the guy who smoked pot, procured alcohol, and would get into a lot of fights and other trouble.

I remember going to a mall, the first indoor mall in San Antonio called The Valley Hi Mall. I was at this mall and I was approached...
チェッカー
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Sometimes people impress me.

Posted 24th June 2012 at 01:41 by Baphomet

I don't get very many comments on my bike when I'm out and about. I attribute that partly because I don't hang out where other bikers congregate. I don't go to bars or clubs, and I don't do group rides. Nothing wrong with that stuff, just not my thing.

Anyway, today I went to see my son who works at Starbucks. I got there just as he was taking his break and we had a nice time just chillin' and chattin'. So I got to leave when out in the parking lot an unassuming looking guy...
チェッカー
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How to solder

Posted 9th May 2012 at 13:25 by Baphomet

It is usually assumed that everyone knows how to solder, right? Kind of embarrassing to tell someone you don't know what a damp sponge is for. Sooooo, I stumbled across this comic book that explains pretty darn good how to solder. Don't know where else to put it so I will put it in my blog so my visitors can take advantage of it. Here's the link ...

How to solder
チェッカー
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things are looking better.

Posted 28th March 2012 at 18:30 by Baphomet

I decided to post what has been going on in my world lately. Not too long ago I posted a blog entry describing our financial crisis. My wife had lost her job last year and is still (sort of) unemployed and her pay check was at least 60 percent (if not more) of our income. We had to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy and for all I could tell we were on the verge of losing it all. While my wife was drawing unemployment AND after bankruptcy our cash outflow was about 200 dollars more than our income...
チェッカー
Posted in Uncategorized

Custom Search