Thread: Rigid_EVO My project.
View Single Post
Old 9th June 2012
Chief Know It All

tauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the rough

Some pics of my failed attempt at the Carbon cam box cover I tried. I've got the process right now so as soon as I set up the tooling neccessary I'll do the "Good" one. In my trade the first example never seems to be right. As soon as I rustle up some Carbon I'll post pics of Proto #2. I've really missed you guys but stuff happened and bucks were short, I had to get a day job for the first time since 1986 and the last thing on the list was buying very expensive airtime from the "thieves" over here. Getting paid per day what I used to earn per hour. He He He!!!!, but a man must bite the bullet and go to work. I love it and it makes a nice change taking mommy's great lunches with me to work. Add a two liter Coke to the mix and I'm set. Twisting handles on the lathe, welding and doing all sorts of cool projects for the boss. He used to be my welding equipment supplier and friend but now he's Da Boss. I work about 5 miles from home and luckily travel against the traffic both ways. It's cool. That's my story for now.