Thread: Ironhead Sputhe 108" Ironhead.
View Single Post
Old 15th November 2013
Currently Unstoppable

brianbbs67 has a reputation beyond reputebrianbbs67 has a reputation beyond reputebrianbbs67 has a reputation beyond reputebrianbbs67 has a reputation beyond reputebrianbbs67 has a reputation beyond reputebrianbbs67 has a reputation beyond reputebrianbbs67 has a reputation beyond reputebrianbbs67 has a reputation beyond reputebrianbbs67 has a reputation beyond reputebrianbbs67 has a reputation beyond reputebrianbbs67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopcicle View Post
http://www.counterman.net/v-articles...teamroller.pdf

Just a lil prize at the end of the rainbow for the next guy that reads all the way through 19 pages .

I really am a fan of sorts having been acquainted with Trock , Truit , Branch over the years . I don't mean to say I know them but I sure spent a dollar or two .

I got real good at swaping clutch and gearbox . Otherwise I'm just another has been that never was , with one exception . 10.44 @ 133.xx ? sure , been there , done that , seen that . used the t-shirt for a baby wipe years ago . Sputhe just made the whole process lighter , smarter and faster . I'd be willing to bet it's no easier on clutch and greabox ...

Hey tnx for the forum

~kop ,
Cool post and read, I think you will like it here!
Sponsored Links