View Single Post
Old 27th June 2012
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

mikeLI_77 has a reputation beyond reputemikeLI_77 has a reputation beyond reputemikeLI_77 has a reputation beyond reputemikeLI_77 has a reputation beyond reputemikeLI_77 has a reputation beyond reputemikeLI_77 has a reputation beyond reputemikeLI_77 has a reputation beyond reputemikeLI_77 has a reputation beyond reputemikeLI_77 has a reputation beyond reputemikeLI_77 has a reputation beyond reputemikeLI_77 has a reputation beyond repute

Rosa's is garbage. I paid $500. for my tune there and got nothing out of it but B.S numbers. They cater to rich people who want to see big numbers to inflate there heads when there bike is not even doing what they say it is doing. North shore cycles in NHP sucks also. there dyno isn't calibrated correctly and puts out extremely low numbers.

Click on my link below of my dyno which was done by speeds performance which is a guy who is from Sturgis who bought a big rig put a dyno in it and tours all of the major bike weeks dyno tuning bikes. He makes and sells his own line of performance products that you can find on his web site (http://www.speedsperformanceplus.com/) or from drag specialties. They spent about 4-5 hours tuning my bike to get it to the best they could and I believe there numbers because they worked there ass off to get them and I watched them the whole time adjusting this and that replacing the jets a few times, he even modified my exhaust baffle with a crowbar by mangling it a little bit to help with reversion i was getting.

Rosa's gave me something like a 89HP and 87TQ and North Shore Cycles in NHP gave me 78HP and 71TQ which was about the same numbers as when I had my bike dyno tuned before I installed all of my performance parts with my stock engine,V&H Straight Shots with quiet baffles and a K&N Air filter in my stock Ham Can on top of that they cannot even install a tire correctly, dropped off my rim and they put the tire on backwards. You can see my dyno sheet below in my signature as well as all the parts I added to my bike to compare to the numbers i have stated above and what my dyno link below states.

Hammer 1250 kit W/ 30° reverse dome pistons, billet 2.25" crush forward offset open air cleaner, billet intake manifold, Impact 560's, Sledge Hammer pushrods, Buell XB heads with crush level head porting, Mikuni HSR 45, 177.5 main, 25 slow, Clip 4th slot from top, Jim's powerglide II lifters,
Supertrapp supermeg exhaust 20 disks and open end cap, S&S roller rockers, Alto Carbonite clutch with Energy One 15% heavier spring plate, Daytona twin tech single fire ignition 1005s
Ricor intimnators, 13" Ricor IAS shocks, Brembo dual disk setup from a 2012 street glide with matching brembo street glide master cylinder,
Koso T&T multi function speedo/tach

States I Have rode through