View Single Post
Old 28th June 2012
Custom Bike Builder

flashedwards has a brilliant futureflashedwards has a brilliant futureflashedwards has a brilliant futureflashedwards has a brilliant futureflashedwards has a brilliant futureflashedwards has a brilliant futureflashedwards has a brilliant futureflashedwards has a brilliant futureflashedwards has a brilliant futureflashedwards has a brilliant futureflashedwards has a brilliant future

The "Anti Monkey Butt" powder really is a damn good product. I bought the pink "ladies" stuff for my wife. She thought that it was a joke until I convinced her to try it. She a regular user now and thanks me for getting it for her....no booshit.
Flash

2009 XL1200N Nightster...SE Heavy Breather>SE SP black slip-ons w/modified Cycle Shack baffles>Speedway Instruments MicroTach+>Super Brace>Kriss headlight modulator. Willie G skulls @ gas cap,derby and timer>Misc. black nut and bolt covers>Garage Leathers solo bag>Mustang Vintage 12.5" solo seat>LED taillights>10.75" RK air shocks>G2 Ergonomics Quick Turn throttle>Power Commander V>Giving 10R12 plugs a try.

76 HP X 79 TQ

Ol' Dirtbeard of the Cracked Craniums MC