The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Burly  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Off-Topic/General Discussion Here is you can submit non-Sportster related topics. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Members Birthdays
Deathbreath (65), SpartanDen, B.C. TROLL (61), JDCIV (48), d_eggman2 (46), outalne94z71 (42), troy1 (41), chupacabra (40), pirate (40), Arslanoff
Superbrace.com
Energy One Clutches
Energy One Clutches
Motor Stage

Motor Stage

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th April 2012
Senior Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200S
Sportster/Buell Year: 1996
SuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to all
Default Help this KIA's Daughter with a post card from where you are

Greetings XLF family! I am posting this for a Marine who I personally served with. This little girl is working on a project for her kinder class and lost her father, a Marine, in Iraq. Please send a post card from wherever you are reading this. I know we have a great international community so let's show this little girl some XLF LOVE!

"Alright guys Sgt. Mcilvaine's daughter needs our help. Her kindergarten glass is collecting POST CARDS from all around the place. If you could please take a minute to find a post card from where you live "this is harder than you think" and mail it to
Alexa McIlvaineC/O Mrs. Hepner's Kindergarten Class
Kenneth W. Culbert E.S.
38180 West Colonial HighwayHamilton, VA 20158
It would help her out. thank you."

THANKS!

Last edited by SuicideCharley; 4th April 2012 at 21:59..
Old 4th April 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 85
RigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura about

Ill try today to get one! Im from Wisconsin..
Old 4th April 2012
Senior Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200S
Sportster/Buell Year: 1996
SuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to allSuicideCharley is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by morvenhouse View Post
on it's way from across the pond. The post office had a problem with working out the postage on a postcard, seemed if i put it in an envelope it was no problem but i did say that kind off missed the point. Good luck to alexa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigidironhead View Post
ill try today to get one! Im from wisconsin..
thank you!!
Old 4th April 2012
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
morvenhouse has much to be proud ofmorvenhouse has much to be proud ofmorvenhouse has much to be proud ofmorvenhouse has much to be proud ofmorvenhouse has much to be proud ofmorvenhouse has much to be proud ofmorvenhouse has much to be proud ofmorvenhouse has much to be proud ofmorvenhouse has much to be proud ofmorvenhouse has much to be proud ofmorvenhouse has much to be proud of

On it's way from across the pond. The Post Office had a problem with working out the postage on a Postcard, seemed if I put it in an envelope it was no problem but I did say that kind off missed the point. Good luck to Alexa.

Coming soon:

2004 XL1200 R

Cylinder Head Work including:
1.900 intake 7MM 4.425 SG
1.615 Exhaust 7MM 4.651 SG

7MM Beehive Spring 600 Lift
Striker Performance 7MM Valve Spring Kit

HP 3563 30D76 3.563 30 Degree Piston with Reverse Dome, 76 CC Chamber

XL/ Buell 1250 kit, Black With Highlighted Fins
04/Buell XB Intake 10.676x.065x3/8 (-.050)
04/Buell XB Exhaust 10.730x.065x3/8 (-.050)

XL 560 lift Impact hammer Performance Cam Set

V & H Competition Series 2 into 1 Exhaust, 04-12 Xl models

Twin Tec Adjustable Ignition Module, 04-06 Sportster/Twin cam single 12 pin

1991 to Present Sportster (XL) - Energy One Extra Plate Clutch Kit
Old 4th April 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 85
RigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura aboutRigidIronhead has a spectacular aura about

Glad to help!
Know Thy Hog

Old 4th April 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: xl 883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
fatoldfool is a jewel in the roughfatoldfool is a jewel in the roughfatoldfool is a jewel in the roughfatoldfool is a jewel in the roughfatoldfool is a jewel in the roughfatoldfool is a jewel in the roughfatoldfool is a jewel in the roughfatoldfool is a jewel in the roughfatoldfool is a jewel in the roughfatoldfool is a jewel in the roughfatoldfool is a jewel in the rough

Yep, sent one from the town of the temporary home of Martha Stewart a few years ago....
Old 4th April 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200R SOLD
Sportster/Buell Year: 06
Old Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to all

I like this. I will buy a post card next time I go to store and get it mailed out.
Old 4th April 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200L Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Sabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to behold

I'll let my kindergardener send one out tomorrow .
Old 4th April 2012
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: Ironhead 1000
Sportster/Buell Year: 1974
Other Motorcycle Model: Ultra Classic
Other Motorcycle Year: 2009
fireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud of

I'll get one out tomorrow
Old 4th April 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200cc
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
redi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud of

Sent From Idaho Diabetes and Endocrine Associates :-)