The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Bison Motorsports  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos Post all the cool photos and videos of your Sportster here...

Members Birthdays
motobraz, dwr302, xlchjoe (60), rider31 (54), Viper (42), KJcrownRRdriver (42), krafty (38), EezyE (37), SmokeyXL (34)
Energy One Clutches
Zippers Performance
Biltwell
Fix My Hog

DK Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd June 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
CoolBlue is just really niceCoolBlue is just really niceCoolBlue is just really niceCoolBlue is just really niceCoolBlue is just really niceCoolBlue is just really niceCoolBlue is just really niceCoolBlue is just really niceCoolBlue is just really niceCoolBlue is just really niceCoolBlue is just really nice
Default Let's see your stickers/decals on your XL

Not sure if this thread has been done before, but I know I'm not the only one who has slapped a sticker or decal on their sickle. So let's see them Here's the three I got on mine so far

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2
Old 22nd June 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Turbinesaint is a glorious beacon of lightTurbinesaint is a glorious beacon of lightTurbinesaint is a glorious beacon of lightTurbinesaint is a glorious beacon of lightTurbinesaint is a glorious beacon of lightTurbinesaint is a glorious beacon of lightTurbinesaint is a glorious beacon of lightTurbinesaint is a glorious beacon of lightTurbinesaint is a glorious beacon of lightTurbinesaint is a glorious beacon of lightTurbinesaint is a glorious beacon of light

Here is a pinstripe decal that I put on both the battery cover and the oil tank cover. It's supposed to look like pinstriping but you can tell it's a decal. I still like the look though.
Old 22nd June 2012
Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: Iron 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
usetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really nice

Love the Hank III
Old 22nd June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1962
62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold

"I don't think it's nice you laughing. You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it..." http://62ironhead.blogspot.com/p/clint.html

Check out my mule at www.62ironhead.blogspot.com or at http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/blog.php?u=57274
Old 22nd June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1250S
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
steelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond repute

Since peeled off, but here's a Camargue Cross I picked up on a trip to the south of France a few years back; plus Cometic gaskets and Hyperpro suspension stickers.

Know Thy Hog

Old 22nd June 2012
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1250 C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Sportster 883 C
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
chrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud of

What rear wheel is that Steelworker?. Looks awesome...
Old 22nd June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1250S
steelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissenator View Post
What rear wheel is that Steelworker?. Looks awesome...
Dymag Classic - magnesium, and extremely lightweight.
Old 22nd June 2012
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1250 C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Sportster 883 C
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
chrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelworker View Post
Dymag Classic - magnesium, and extremely lightweight.
Thank you Steelworker...
Old 22nd June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1962
62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold62 Ironhead is a splendid one to behold

Here's my oil tank which I just did today...

Old 22nd June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1998 S= Superior Model
shotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have any yet ! still undecided ! that's why I am looking around here