The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Energy One Clutches  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Sex, Drug, and Rock & Roll
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sex, Drug, and Rock & Roll Topics that do not fit the other Private Off-Topic areas. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
seajay, Hugh Betcha (68), jimhd89 (65), JayFL459 (65), Big Al (58), dakota_dj (57), 10walt (55), kiltbill (55), timsvalk (54), horsewriter (49), Benetampa (37)
Energy One Clutches
NHRS Performance
Motor Stage
883 Sportster

Energy One Clutches

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th August 2007
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 xlc-miss it
Sportster/Buell Year: 00
Other Motorcycle Model: Honda CB750F
Other Motorcycle Year: 78
bsporty has a brilliant futurebsporty has a brilliant futurebsporty has a brilliant futurebsporty has a brilliant futurebsporty has a brilliant futurebsporty has a brilliant futurebsporty has a brilliant futurebsporty has a brilliant futurebsporty has a brilliant futurebsporty has a brilliant futurebsporty has a brilliant future
Default Drugs are bad

Is smokin weed really bad for you?I mean REALLY bad.
LIke my liver is drying up or somethin.Is there anything it is actually good for?

What does cheese say when it gets its picture taken?
Old 19th August 2007
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: FXRS-SP
Sportster/Buell Year: 86
Other Motorcycle Model: wla flathead45
Other Motorcycle Year: 1945
flathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsporty View Post
LIke my liver is drying up or somethin.Is there anything it is actually good for?
its not got any real medicinal value but its not really bad either, but is alcohol good for you? not at all, but we still allow everyone over 21 to get as toasty as they want

I just don't get it
thank god for darwin
Old 19th August 2007
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Hot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flathead45 View Post
its not got any real medicinal value but its not really bad either, but is alcohol good for you? not at all, but we still allow everyone over 21 to get as toasty as they want

I just don't get it

Actually, marijuana has great medicinal value. It's a great anti emetic (stops you from throwing up) and anti-nausea treatment. It stimulates appetite in people suffering from anorexia. It's an excellent pain reliever!

Don't believe the government hype! There's a prescription product called Marinol that is one of the THC's in marijuana. It's indicated for Nausea/Vomiting and Appetite Stimulation. 10 mg of it has the equivalent pain reducing capacity of 60 mg of codeine.

Legalize (or at least decriminalize) Marijuana!!!!!

Godspeed brother.[/B]

[B]"I just love the 'mechanicalness' of it"[/B]
--Indian Larry Desmedt[/SIZE]
Old 19th August 2007
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

flathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant future

any time I smoke after a few too many beers I heave all over the place, but smoke before beer and all is fine with the world

I agree that it should be decrimanlalized and taxed but that won't happen till they come up with a way to test how high you are at any given point, not just test if you have smoked in the past month or so

I myself would much rather be high than drunk any day, pot doesn't give you a hangover or the screaming drizzles the next morning and it doesn't make you superman of the mouth

as "H.R.S." says "don't believe the government" but also don't believe all the "NORML" bullshyt either both sides are miss leading the truth to get their point acrossed
Old 19th August 2007
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 96
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki DR 650
Other Motorcycle Year: 94
SportsterBart has disabled reputation
Thumbs up

"screaming drizzles"

"superman of the mouth"

Heh! True that

Old 19th August 2007
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Hot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flathead45 View Post
any time I smoke after a few too many beers I heave all over the place, but smoke before beer and all is fine with the world

I agree that it should be decrimanlalized and taxed but that won't happen till they come up with a way to test how high you are at any given point, not just test if you have smoked in the past month or so

I myself would much rather be high than drunk any day, pot doesn't give you a hangover or the screaming drizzles the next morning and it doesn't make you superman of the mouth

as "H.R.S." says "don't believe the government" but also don't believe all the "NORML" bullshyt either both sides are miss leading the truth to get their point acrossed

What has NORML said that's misleading?
Old 19th August 2007
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod Sporty View Post
What has NORML said that's misleading?
ok, not really misleading but rather one sided, as with any and every other lobbiest group
Old 19th August 2007
Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 883/1250 XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLS
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1983
DudleyDoRight is on a distinguished roadDudleyDoRight is on a distinguished roadDudleyDoRight is on a distinguished road

Huh, what was the question?
Old 20th August 2007
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Old 20th August 2007
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 04R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Snuffy is a jewel in the roughSnuffy is a jewel in the roughSnuffy is a jewel in the roughSnuffy is a jewel in the roughSnuffy is a jewel in the roughSnuffy is a jewel in the roughSnuffy is a jewel in the roughSnuffy is a jewel in the roughSnuffy is a jewel in the roughSnuffy is a jewel in the roughSnuffy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsporty View Post
Gracie Slick said it best talking about drugs, "the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all." Although maryjane is against the law and have ceased from partaking of the nobel weed. I do feel better after a nice bowl full than a alcohol hangover. Bad thing about maryjane is the damn munchies impossible to loose weight
Know Thy Hog