The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum DK Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Era Specific and Model Specific > EFI Sportster Motorcycle Talk (2007 and up)
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

EFI Sportster Motorcycle Talk (2007 and up) For 2007 and above Sportsters

Members Birthdays
excel50 (73), blazer95 (64), mycle1000 (59), Barryn37 (53), QBALL (53), paulieb (52), cfranz (41), BMXATV (40), ravyn3 (35), Texas_Wild, hillpope (32)
Energy One Clutches
Lowbrow Customs
Energy One Clutches
Licks Cycles

Energy One Clutches

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th May 2010
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200X Forty Eight
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
cpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud of
Default Lets see your Forty Eight's

here is mine so far. Rinehart cross tube pipes, Screaming Eagle filter tuner kit, and 12" tool bag on forks.
Old 6th May 2010
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 48
NickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the rough

This is my bike....PCV is on,just waiting for my V&H pipes and K&N now

Old 13th May 2013
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: 08 XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 08 XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2008
Other Motorcycle Model: 012 DL1000 Vstrom
Other Motorcycle Year: 2012
jnor is a glorious beacon of lightjnor is a glorious beacon of lightjnor is a glorious beacon of lightjnor is a glorious beacon of lightjnor is a glorious beacon of lightjnor is a glorious beacon of lightjnor is a glorious beacon of lightjnor is a glorious beacon of lightjnor is a glorious beacon of lightjnor is a glorious beacon of lightjnor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickeR View Post
This is my bike....PCV is on,just waiting for my V&H pipes and K&N now

Looks great !!!!
Old 6th May 2010
Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 xlh
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Sportster/Buell Model #2: xlch
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1972
River Runner is a jewel in the roughRiver Runner is a jewel in the roughRiver Runner is a jewel in the roughRiver Runner is a jewel in the roughRiver Runner is a jewel in the roughRiver Runner is a jewel in the roughRiver Runner is a jewel in the roughRiver Runner is a jewel in the roughRiver Runner is a jewel in the roughRiver Runner is a jewel in the roughRiver Runner is a jewel in the rough

Nice looking scoots - looking forward to seeing more.
Old 6th May 2010
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
Other Motorcycle Model: Triumph America
Other Motorcycle Year: 2010
GoldfishPimp is a name known to allGoldfishPimp is a name known to allGoldfishPimp is a name known to allGoldfishPimp is a name known to allGoldfishPimp is a name known to allGoldfishPimp is a name known to allGoldfishPimp is a name known to allGoldfishPimp is a name known to allGoldfishPimp is a name known to allGoldfishPimp is a name known to allGoldfishPimp is a name known to all

I was wondering when this thread was going to pop up....
Great looking bikes guys!

Old 6th May 2010
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Hot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud ofHot Rod Sporty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpracing519 View Post
here is mine so far. Rinehart cross tube pipes, Screaming Eagle filter tuner kit, and 12" tool bag on forks.

Don't know if it matters to you or not, but that tool bag is very likely gonna screw up the paint on your front fender. FWIW

Keep the pics comin' guys. I like the 48's.
Godspeed brother.[/B]

[B]"I just love the 'mechanicalness' of it"[/B]
--Indian Larry Desmedt[/SIZE]
Old 7th May 2010
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
grancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod Sporty View Post
Don't know if it matters to you or not, but that tool bag is very likely gonna screw up the paint on your front fender. FWIW

And you can't see that cool fender mount/brace with the tool bag in the way
Old 7th May 2010
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200X Forty Eight
cpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod Sporty View Post

It actually doesnt hit the fender, only the fork tubes. I have it mounted avove the lower fork clamps. It is really close to the head light, but so far it doesnt seem to get hot. I will be getting a side solo bag soon for it also.
Old 7th May 2010
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1998 S= Superior Model
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
shotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice bikes now I am subscribed and going to watch
Old 7th May 2010
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Sportster/Buell Model #2: SX 250
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1975
Other Motorcycle Model: Triumph America
Other Motorcycle Year: 2002
Tin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud of

The pictures are nice, But in person the Bike really Pops!! Ive been agitating for a smaller HD for years now. I cant believe how compact and lite the bike is in person. Im well aware its the same frame, but it looks tiny, I Love it. The thought of a Torque monster 1200 in that little guy is awsome.