The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Energy One Clutches  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Intake and Exhaust > Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust Problems, advice and/or how tos for Sporster and Buell motorcycle carburators, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), Air Intake, Fuel and Exhaust.

Members Birthdays
Progressive Suspension
Lowbrow Customs
Biltwell
Superbrace.com

Progressive Suspension

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st September 2005
Senior Chief Harley Engineer 1st Class

Gone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Problems After Stage 1

My name is Bryan and I have a 05 1200C so now that the Intro is out of the way
Heres the deal
I took my Bike in for the 1000 Mile Service and had the Stage 1 done so I start my 35 mile journey home and after about 5 miles or so it starts popping out Carb at different Speeds and Rpms and Surges so when I get home naturally the Stealer is closed go figure so I pull the Plugs the Insulator is pure White and looks brand new but the side Electrode looks like ashes from one of my Marlboro's after looking in the SE Thunderslide Box I see an Emulsion Tube with a 180 Jet in it that is loose as and doesnt even have the slightest smell of Gas and the 170 jet is gone so I wonder if the other jet was even changed at all and is the cause of my Problems other than this it runs like a raped ape
Boy am I gonna let them have it tomorrow first a Bent Rear Pulley and now this

Last edited by Gone; 1st September 2005 at 06:22..