The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum S&S Cycle  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Era Specific and Model Specific > Rubber Mount Sportster Motorcycle Talk (2004-2006)
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Rubber Mount Sportster Motorcycle Talk (2004-2006) This area is to discuss issues, problems and anything else unique to the 2004 and above Sportster motorcycles

Members Birthdays
DaddyJay, sixshooter (67), cartoad2001 (65), Dirty Ernie (59), bri1200c (51), pquirk (48), GOTWA (45), gremlinsteve (45), lbowles2 (43), Guess (35), rnaway22es, landon283 (26)
Licks Holiday
Figure Machine
Motor Stage
Lowbrow Customs

Bison Motorsports

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd March 2006
Chief Harley Engineer

supercharger will become famous soon enoughsupercharger will become famous soon enoughsupercharger will become famous soon enoughsupercharger will become famous soon enoughsupercharger will become famous soon enoughsupercharger will become famous soon enough
Default Just ordered memphis shades Rio Grande

Ordered mep5319 sportsheild and mem9930 quick change hardware from phat performance.

Anyone else have the Rio Grande?

Guess I'll have to buy some protien mix to make up for the "organic" protein sources I get when riding without a windsheild

"That horse ain't dead till I get through with it"
Old 3rd March 2006
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 883 Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
debster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to all

Put up a pic when you can -- I'd love to see how it looks.

RIP MrJimi... miss you.

2000 XLH 883 Hugger
Old 4th March 2006
Chief Harley Engineer

supercharger will become famous soon enoughsupercharger will become famous soon enoughsupercharger will become famous soon enoughsupercharger will become famous soon enoughsupercharger will become famous soon enoughsupercharger will become famous soon enough

I will. Lots of new shiny things to photograph too

Put the visor trim rings on the headlight and turn signals yesterday. Looks killer.
Old 4th March 2006
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 883 Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
debster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to all

Great!

I've got trim rings on my headlight/signals, too, and love 'em. Nice little addition.