The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Figure Machine  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > VENDORS > Sportster Specialty
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
Figure Machine
DK Customs
Lowbrow Customs
Foxcreek Leather

BIKE BUILDER

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th January 2012
Turbo Mafia

Sportster/Buell Model: Turbo Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Crosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDan-O View Post
Was about to order a set of levers for my Sporty but shipping is $18, is that normal? I'm in NY State.

It's the reason I'm not buying them.
$18.00 is a complete rip of...You can fit both levers in a Small flat rate box and it would be no more than $7.00 anywhere in the US....
Old 13th January 2012
Senior Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: Iron 883->1200
IronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of light

Here's the ones I was talking about:
http://stores.smartpartz.com/-strse-...%26/Detail.bok
Old 13th January 2012
Senior Chief Know It All

IronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Lowered View Post
You might want to call them and see if they have any in-stock for the 07-Up models. We carry the same product and it's been back-ordered for 6+ months.

We have them available for 1996-2003 models and ship them first class mail for $3-$4.
I didn't see any for my 2010 listed on your site.
Old 13th January 2012
Senior Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Softail Deluxe
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
Sportster/Buell Model #2: FLHX Street Glide
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2010
Other Motorcycle Model: XL1200N (sold)
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
funnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond repute

The packaging doesn't fit but in a medium flat flat rate box. They cannot ship outside original packaging as this would be considered used...
Old 13th January 2012
XL Forum Gold Supporting Vendor

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2012
GL Sportster is a glorious beacon of lightGL Sportster is a glorious beacon of lightGL Sportster is a glorious beacon of lightGL Sportster is a glorious beacon of lightGL Sportster is a glorious beacon of lightGL Sportster is a glorious beacon of lightGL Sportster is a glorious beacon of lightGL Sportster is a glorious beacon of lightGL Sportster is a glorious beacon of lightGL Sportster is a glorious beacon of lightGL Sportster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDan-O View Post
I didn't see any for my 2010 listed on your site.
Since the 07-Up levers are back-ordered they're not listed on our website yet. ETA on them is 02/24.

www.getlowered.com
Get Lowered Cycles
1544 Campus Dr. Unit E
Warminster, PA 18974
215-394-8409
Info@getlowered.com

Know Thy Hog

Old 14th January 2012

Sportster/Buell Model: xl 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 1993
V1custom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello IronDan-O

Just wanted to get back to you on the shipping to NY. Not sure of your location in NY so I checked the shipping to New York City, Manhattan because it's usually one of the more expensive and UPS was $12.48. Right now we ship UPS (Not USPS) in the U.S. and Canada. We are in the process of adding other shipping options that should be available soon to help lower shipping cost. In regards to the levers they are out of stock and the supplier shows the end of February is when they will be resupplied.

Thanks for checking out our store,

Eric
Old 14th January 2012
Senior Chief Know It All

Thanks Eric, I will anxiously await their arrival.
We just got about a foot of snow so I'm not riding any time soon.
Also, I'm in Central NY State and about 6 hours away from NY City, zip is 13408
(I also don't have a NY/Long Island accent)
Old 14th January 2012

Sportster/Buell Model: xl 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 1993
V1custom is an unknown quantity at this point

Man I miss NY in the winter. My family is from Jamestown and used to do a lot of skiing at peak-n-peak. If you want you can send me your email through the website and we will contact you when they come in. We have a no back order policy because I feel it's not fair to accept a customers money until the part is available to ship. What we do is have a "check list" of parts customers are looking for. It gets checked twice daily, and when the part is available for immediate shipping we hold the part and contact you. If you still want it you can order at that time.

Thanks again,

Eric