The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Foxcreek Leather  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > NON-ENGLISH FORUMS > Svenska
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Svenska Denna area är på svenska språket

Members Birthdays
Deathbreath (65), SpartanDen, B.C. TROLL (61), JDCIV (48), d_eggman2 (46), outalne94z71 (42), troy1 (41), chupacabra (40), pirate (40), Arslanoff
Motor Stage
Bison Motorsports
Lowbrow Customs
Energy One Clutches

Dead Creek Cycles

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th February 2012
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 48
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
NickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the roughNickeR is a jewel in the rough

Finns svenskatalade finnar här också
Old 26th June 2013
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200S
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
BobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of light

Greetings from Texas USA.
Trying to buy a bike and the Guy emails me that the Bike is in Sweden and he can't get it registered there because it is from the USA and registered/titled in USA so he is trying to sell it to someone in the USA. Says he will pay for shipping also and deliver the bike COD so no money changes hands till after I see the bike. Sounds strange but...
Any truth about not being able to register a USA Bike in Sweden?
Thanks
Old 6th July 2013
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 02
Other Motorcycle Model: Yamaha TT600R
Other Motorcycle Year: 98
HPHD is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Bob,
That depends if he has got all documentation on the bike.
If all papers are ok it wouldn't be a problem.
Sounds strange...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 6th July 2013
Pats fight back Z's dead.

Sportster/Buell Model: sportsterR
Sportster/Buell Year: 2105
Other Motorcycle Model: 82 1000sz katana
Other Motorcycle Year: abov
Ireeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR SIR View Post
Jepp, vi finns:-)
Ja Finns
Old 7th July 2013
Chief Harley Engineer

BobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of lightBobWLR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPHD View Post
Hi Bob,
That depends if he has got all documentation on the bike.
If all papers are ok it wouldn't be a problem.
Sounds strange...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Thank You Sir,
Yes, the deal sounds strange but no risk to me since he pays for shipping to USA. Talked to the State (District or Province) in the USA where it is registered and they told me it is not Stolen and does not have a Lein against it. Talked to the Factory in Texas that builds the bike and verified the VIN#, other details. Think maybe he did not take care to get the bike titled "in his name" before he brought the bike to Sweden because the State said he is not the owner "on record". Probably the title has the previous owners signature from when he sold it to this guy. Will be a hassle to get it titled in my name but not a deal breaker and I can do it legally. Won't know until the bike gets here and I can inspect the documents.
Thank you for your help!
Will send a pic when it gets here.
Know Thy Hog

Old 7th July 2013
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 02
Other Motorcycle Model: Yamaha TT600R
Other Motorcycle Year: 98
HPHD is an unknown quantity at this point

Go for it, Bob!
Looking forward to some pics!
Old 12th July 2013
Chief Harley Engineer

HPHD,
Turned out to be a scam. Thought it was but had to play along until I found out how. After telling the guy to ship it, a few days later I get Emails from the Shipping Company and a phone call from "the Shipper" Emails want me to wire $2000usd Deposit to bank in the UK. Told the caller my computer was down and hadn't received Emails yet. He never called back. Felt like wiring him $0.02usd just for the entertainment. I don't know how they got his guys Vin# and Photos. Maybe he's in it too!
Thanks