The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Licks Tanklift  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE & BUELL MOTORCYCLE FORUM - GENERAL DISCUSSION > Organize a Group Buy
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Organize a Group Buy Here is where you can organize a group buy. Anyone can organize a group buy to include commerical vendors. This is only section that non-supporting vendors may mention their products but only in conjunctions with a group buy.

Members Birthdays
Fix My Hog
Lowbrow Customs
Foxcreek Leather
DK Customs

Get Lowered

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th March 2012
Flat Track Racer

Sportster/Buell Model: Sporty 48
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
HoldFast48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Led Sled Springer group order.

Joe over at Led Sled is setting up the jig to knock out at least two wide springers for rubber mount frames. now is the time to get your order in! I told him I'd let the forum guys know now is the time to order and he said bring em!
Tell em Justin sent you!

As a side note I ordered mine at stock ride height. I thought about dropping an inch and matching Licks 10" shocks in the rear but I'm gonna run into clearance issues with my chain and my fender mod if I do....
So I'm keeping it at 21" from bottom of neck tube to axle center. I've given this a lot of thought so anyone considering the same I recommend 21" not 20"
Hell the bike is low enough already! And if you want u can still drop the rear but the last thing you want is the front lower than the rear combined with a springer!