The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Get Lowered  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos Post all the cool photos and videos of your Sportster here...

Members Birthdays
883 Sportster
Licks Holiday
Fix My Hog
Lowbrow Customs

Dead Creek Cycles

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th March 2012
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Lone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterpaul View Post
Enjoyed those, thank you. Bike is looking good. Orange are really the best. But those with inferiority complexes will be along to post otherwise,LOL!
Agree, the orange crush's the others, pun intended.
Old 11th March 2012
Flat Track Champion

Lone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullcyc View Post
Looks like a great place to ride and some very nice photos.
Nice fishing lake too... Input?, need input?..
Thanks for sharing, & Have a great day, Jeff...
Yea, sadly they are all posted property (other than the bridge pic) that just seems to be the way it is now days, all the pics were taken from the side of the road, sportsterdude (the dude abides ) not sure about the holster I work for a local government and it was being tossed so I grabbed it.
Old 11th March 2012
Flat Track Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi_Hearts View Post
Congrats on your new ride !! ..
A Holster ?!!
As a Canadian , all I can say is OMG !!
Ride Safe !!
Check out my signature, Rush fan!!

Quote:
Nice pics, what state is that in, sure looks like winter......
NC, yea it looks like winter but they are predicting 80 next week, I feel a cold coming on, probably need to take a sick day.

Old 11th March 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200S
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki DR200
Other Motorcycle Year: 1998
alvycolt45 is a splendid one to beholdalvycolt45 is a splendid one to beholdalvycolt45 is a splendid one to beholdalvycolt45 is a splendid one to beholdalvycolt45 is a splendid one to beholdalvycolt45 is a splendid one to beholdalvycolt45 is a splendid one to beholdalvycolt45 is a splendid one to beholdalvycolt45 is a splendid one to beholdalvycolt45 is a splendid one to beholdalvycolt45 is a splendid one to behold

The pics and holster are cool, but where's the gun?
Old 11th March 2012
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 C Chopper
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1200 R
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 08
Other Motorcycle Model: XLH 1000
Other Motorcycle Year: 79
Likemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond repute

nice pics looks like a Fun ride

http://i43.tinypic.com/33uvl1i.jpg
Know Thy Hog

Old 11th March 2012
Flat Track Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvycolt45 View Post
The pics and holster are cool, but where's the gun?
Ha,Ha, Guns in my truck, I stash my pad lock in the holster.
Old 11th March 2012
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Fullcyc has much to be proud ofFullcyc has much to be proud ofFullcyc has much to be proud ofFullcyc has much to be proud ofFullcyc has much to be proud ofFullcyc has much to be proud ofFullcyc has much to be proud ofFullcyc has much to be proud ofFullcyc has much to be proud ofFullcyc has much to be proud ofFullcyc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Rider View Post
Yea, sadly they are all posted property (other than the bridge pic) that just seems to be the way it is now days, all the pics were taken from the side of the road, sportsterdude (the dude abides ) not sure about the holster I work for a local government and it was being tossed so I grabbed it.
Thanks for the reply and too bad about them being posted... I hoping to find a few nice spots to drown a worm or two over the summer and that one lake looked like just the type of place I had in mind...

Again, thanks for sharing, & Have a great day, Jeff...