The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum RYCA Motors  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Memorials
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Memorials We have all lost someone close to us at least once in our lives. Here you can post a memorial to the ones close to you that are now riding forever in the wind.

Any inappropriate remarks in this topic area will be grounds for permanent banning.

Members Birthdays
DK Customs
S&S Cycle
Lowbrow Customs
Fix My Hog

Progressive Suspension

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th March 2010
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 04
shadecorp has a spectacular aura aboutshadecorp has a spectacular aura aboutshadecorp has a spectacular aura aboutshadecorp has a spectacular aura aboutshadecorp has a spectacular aura aboutshadecorp has a spectacular aura aboutshadecorp has a spectacular aura aboutshadecorp has a spectacular aura aboutshadecorp has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Robert Culp

Damn.

Now Robert Culp has left us.
H.D. engine guards.
H.D. tank bib.
Licks bag.
Arai "Profile" helmet.
Life Member N.R.A.
Life Member C.R.P.A.[/B]
[B]And three years, United States Army. :)
M.P.C.
Cold War Era[/B].
Old 25th March 2010
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 XLC
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki GS 750 L
Other Motorcycle Year: 81
thatbikerguy is a splendid one to beholdthatbikerguy is a splendid one to beholdthatbikerguy is a splendid one to beholdthatbikerguy is a splendid one to beholdthatbikerguy is a splendid one to beholdthatbikerguy is a splendid one to beholdthatbikerguy is a splendid one to beholdthatbikerguy is a splendid one to beholdthatbikerguy is a splendid one to beholdthatbikerguy is a splendid one to beholdthatbikerguy is a splendid one to behold

Rest in Peace...
Old 25th March 2010
ZenBiker

Other Motorcycle Model: Road King
Other Motorcycle Year: 2005
drd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to behold

I used to love I Spy as a kid.
Old 16th March 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: sportster xlch
Sportster/Buell Year: 1968
Other Motorcycle Model: kawasaki z1
Other Motorcycle Year: 1973
kaveebee is an unknown quantity at this point

I was a fan of Robert Culp. I remember in the 60's seeing a pic of him and his wife (?) and some friends getting ready to go for a ride on their bikes. I think he was riding a BSA Thunderbolt-at least it was black. It was a hot looking photo. Can't track it down anywhere. He was good at what he did.
Old 16th March 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: SXL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Robert Culp, died Wednesday, he was 79. He collapsed or he tripped on a sidewalk outside his home in Hollywood, according to Hillard Elkins, his agent. He also suffered heart attack and rushed to the hospital but sadly he died.

Rest in Peace
Know Thy Hog

Old 16th March 2012
Senior Master Bolter Oner

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883R
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
Brad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveebee View Post
I was a fan of Robert Culp. I remember in the 60's seeing a pic of him and his wife (?) and some friends getting ready to go for a ride on their bikes. I think he was riding a BSA Thunderbolt-at least it was black. It was a hot looking photo. Can't track it down anywhere. He was good at what he did.
This one?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/17225...+Village+Scene