The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Licks Tanklift  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Seating and Luggage
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Seating and Luggage Here is where you post discussions about seating and luggage

Members Birthdays
hawkeye (66), Rigpa (46), petersca (35)
Dead Creek Cycles
DK Customs
Motor Stage
Motor Stage

Licks Holiday

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd April 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: sportster XL 1200 CUSTOM
Sportster/Buell Year: 08
moresquirt will become famous soon enoughmoresquirt will become famous soon enoughmoresquirt will become famous soon enoughmoresquirt will become famous soon enoughmoresquirt will become famous soon enoughmoresquirt will become famous soon enoughmoresquirt will become famous soon enough
Default Mustang vintage wide seat trade for standard mustang

I have a Mustang Vintage wide seat 15.5" on my 08 sportster custom,want to go with a narrower look but still stay with with the mustang vintage .My seat is like new purchased new last season,(pictures availabe) I am small and skinny 150 lbs and don,t need the wide ass seat if anyone has the standard mustang seat and would like to trade please email me.I am located in Ontario canada.I have the larger fuel tank 4.5 gal (not the peanut tank) can get part number if needed.Thx
Old 4th April 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: sportster XL 1200 CUSTOM
Sportster/Buell Year: 08
moresquirt will become famous soon enoughmoresquirt will become famous soon enoughmoresquirt will become famous soon enoughmoresquirt will become famous soon enoughmoresquirt will become famous soon enoughmoresquirt will become famous soon enoughmoresquirt will become famous soon enough
Default mustang seat

Actually the seat is 14.5" wide sorry so looking for the 12.5" mustang vintage seat to trade.thx email me at kristinarox@vianet.ca if interested