The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum GL Sportster  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > WilliG's (Willi the Gnome) Travels and Adventures
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

WilliG's (Willi the Gnome) Travels and Adventures Here is where you can post photos and tell about the rides and adventures that you have taken WilliG (Wille the Gnome) on.

Members Birthdays
wallylach (63), cob (60), decman (58), djhannu (52), Vaughn, irishhog (45), dangjalopy (41), earthoverdrive (36), edman87k5 (35), 79iron (32), mr_anti_chrome
Superbrace
Figure Machine
NRHS Performance Long 2
Hammer Performance

BIKE BUILDER

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th April 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 92 xlh 1200Sp
Sportster/Buell Year: 92
Sportster/Buell Model #2: xlh 1200 SP
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 92
Other Motorcycle Model: xlch 1000 Ironhead
Other Motorcycle Year: 72
pferreira is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where is WilliG???? Does he want to visit CT?

Where is WilliG?? Has he been to CT yet?? I can host him!
Old 5th April 2012
I am the great Cornholio!

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki GT550
Other Motorcycle Year: 1974
ParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond repute

Actually he will be passing through CT next week on a whirlwind 3 day trip through New England and then will be moving to Georgia with 07XL1200c for a few months. If all goes according to plan, he will live in GA until the great XLForum meetup in Galeton PA June 15-17, and then will be traveling to Australia with Sportytrace if she makes the trip.

His trip next week will include Cape Cod (home base), CT, VT, NH, RI and ME.

"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live." -George Carlin

"So what else is on your mind besides hundred-proof women, 'n' ninety-proof whiskey, 'n' fourteen-carat gold?" Lee Marvin - "The Professionals"

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne - "The Shootist"

I wasn't selling moonshine. I was just holding a package for a man in exchange for $80 and didn't even know what was in it. - Daycare owner in Charlotte NC
Old 6th April 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 883 Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
debster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to all

WilliG is making the trip to PA? Cool! I'll finally get to see him!

RIP MrJimi... miss you.

2000 XLH 883 Hugger
Old 6th April 2012
Ride free, RubyRed

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200 Low
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1200 XLH
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1999
wandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant future

I'll get to see him in Colorado! Epic Eric will be bringing WilliG when he visits for my wedding this summer. I may have to see if the wife-to-be will mind if we sneak him into the ceremony...

Sneak Willi, not Eric. Eric already has the okay.

2006 1200 Low--NRHS HurricaneFlow 2", slash down Screamin' Eagle Street Performance exhaust, Progressive 12" 418s w/ heavy duty springs, Progressive fork springs + Ricor Intiminators, HD forward controls, Mustang Vintage Wide seat, HD QD windshield (smoked), HD mini-apes, and surely more to come... Sold

1999 1200 XLH--In progress. Custom Led Sled frame--4" up, 2" out; Baker/Vulcan chain conversion; Buell 17" rear wheel...
http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/s...d.php?t=708796 Currently on indefinite hold...
Old 6th April 2012
OzChick

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200N
Sportster/Buell Year: 08
Other Motorcycle Model: Trumpy
sportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandrur View Post
I'll get to see him in Colorado! Epic Eric will be bringing WilliG when he visits for my wedding this summer. I may have to see if the wife-to-be will mind if we sneak him into the ceremony...

Sneak Willi, not Eric. Eric already has the okay.
Hey, you are tying the knot... Congrats!
Know Thy Hog

Old 8th April 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 92 xlh 1200Sp
Sportster/Buell Year: 92
Sportster/Buell Model #2: xlh 1200 SP
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 92
Other Motorcycle Model: xlch 1000 Ironhead
Other Motorcycle Year: 72
pferreira is an unknown quantity at this point

OK... Cool!!