The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Lickscycles  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Health and Fitness
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Health and Fitness Here you can post and discuss health and fitness.

Members Birthdays
DK Customs
Figure Machine
Foxcreek Leather
Foxcreek Leather

Licks Holiday

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th April 2012
Known Troublemaker !

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 06
milmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant future

Well Yesterday I took a trip to Wake Forest medical center while being Doubled up in the Floor of the Car !!
These guys didn't fiddle around they called in a urologist, started running test, Then a CT scan which showed the trouble maker A DAMN KIDNEY STONE !!! Yesterday it had decided to start moving and I could not pee even though I was full. I swear I have never felt pain like that before. I was praying to die !
Finaly about 2:30 this morning the damn broke and I was able to pee, And Man Did I Pee. I think that was the best feeling I have ever felt when I could finally go...
Stone is still in there and I'm trying to flush it out now. Drinking tons of fluids and taking meds, But we finally know what the heck is going on......SHEEEEWW ! ! ! !
How to Check the Diaphragm! : Diaphragm_Test
REPLACING INTAKE/CARB SEALS:Replacing Intake Seals
MAINTENANCE INFO 04-06 : HANDY REFFERENCE

My futile attempt at Blogging: http://toolstolivewith.blogspot.com/

:
Old 14th April 2012
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 94 HP XL1200C sold :(
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Yamaha Raider
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2010
Other Motorcycle Model: Yamaha FZ1
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
Terp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to behold

Good to hear you know what it is. Keep on drinking and peeing. Good luck, Matt

**RIP MR. JIMI & JOHNNY G**
Old 15th April 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 883/1200 Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 1995
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 11 RK
Other Motorcycle Model: 72 Triumph Daytona
ChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant future

At least you now know what is happening! Now they need to catch the stone and analyze it. Once they determine what it is made of, they can decide the coarse of action.

Do the have you peeing through a strainer?
Old 15th April 2012
Assistant Administrator

Sportster/Buell Model: 1212 conversion/497 cams
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
xena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh man I know the pain all too well as I have had them and they hurt like nothing else. I used to get them every couple of months even though I drink 2 liters or more of water daily- until I started taking unfiltered apple cider vinegar every day.

Sent using Tapatalk for iPhone

XLF Rules/Guidelines

XLF Guidelines II
*¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ (¸.•*´¯`*•--->Xena
1212 Conversion 10:1 CR
SE 497 Cams
Python 3 Slip ons
TC88A running Xena's Black Panther Map

My 1212 Conversion Thread
XL Forum Members Map

Old 15th April 2012

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 XLH
SpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond repute

First I think that was funny as hell about your daughter! When mine had her first I got to hospital and asked where she was and they took me in her room....never back peddled so fast...there she was with both legs up in the air. Wife and doc looking at me.....
Glad to hear you're half way there now. Good luck! Hope this passes quickly!

"If you're looking for sympathy, you can find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

Old Bubba of the Booze Junkies MC
Know Thy Hog

Old 15th April 2012
Senior Master Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200N (Sold)
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
Other Motorcycle Model: Versys
Other Motorcycle Year: 2013
motorend has much to be proud ofmotorend has much to be proud ofmotorend has much to be proud ofmotorend has much to be proud ofmotorend has much to be proud ofmotorend has much to be proud ofmotorend has much to be proud ofmotorend has much to be proud ofmotorend has much to be proud ofmotorend has much to be proud ofmotorend has much to be proud of

Well at least your on top of it. Glad to hear you are ok. Started breathing heavy reading about you passing that stone. Felt bad for ya. Hope you get the other one out easier.
Old 16th April 2012
Been to Montana

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
LuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant future

Hmmm...never thought about kidney stones. I hear they're a beast. Good thing is you know what's going on. Hope you feel better!
Old 17th April 2012
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: xlch
Sportster/Buell Year: 1973
big andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of light

glad you found the problem hope your back in the saddle soon good luck
Old 28th April 2012
Known Troublemaker !

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 06
milmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant futuremilmat1 has a brilliant future

WOW! Well after being up all night again in pain and realizing that this baby just isn't going to pass I went back to the hospital. They put me out and went in and found it embedded. So they free it with a lasor and got that little bugger out of there... Now I am really sore and pissing fire but the stone is finaly gone...Sheeew What an Ordeal !! Only Me......................
Old 13th May 2012

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 XLH
SpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond repute

So Matt....how you doing now? Still have the boulder stuck in your urinary tract?
Know Thy Hog