The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum RYCA MOTORS  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Era Specific and Model Specific > Ironhead Sportster Motorcycle Talk (1957-1985)
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Ironhead Sportster Motorcycle Talk (1957-1985) For all those that wanna talk about Ironhead Sportster Motorcycles

Members Birthdays
Cadrien, boyett (64), gulp2000a (60), soulshaker (51), eddien (44), sfxtech (36), 61Comet (36), Rix (35)
Foxcreek Leather
DK Customs
Superbrace
Foxcreek Leather

Figure Machine

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th April 2012
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: xlch
Sportster/Buell Year: 1960
brucstoudt is a glorious beacon of lightbrucstoudt is a glorious beacon of lightbrucstoudt is a glorious beacon of lightbrucstoudt is a glorious beacon of lightbrucstoudt is a glorious beacon of lightbrucstoudt is a glorious beacon of lightbrucstoudt is a glorious beacon of lightbrucstoudt is a glorious beacon of lightbrucstoudt is a glorious beacon of lightbrucstoudt is a glorious beacon of lightbrucstoudt is a glorious beacon of light

im,planning on saturday.havent kicked the beast since,last wednesday when my,foot slipped off the the kicker,and crashed into the floor. [hope the weather forecast improves,its a,real bitch to start below 50.]
72 1000cc barrels and heads, s&s 41/2'' flywheels, sifton cams, s&s super B w/ zippers thunderjet w/yost powertube, andrews gears,and shafts, competition engineering kevlar wet or dry clutch, 72 oil pump, morris magneto w/auto advance and single fire module, cycle electric generator w/electronic regulator,73 cu.in.
Old 26th April 2012
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1969
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLH
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1960
Other Motorcycle Model: XLCH
Other Motorcycle Year: 1959
Magneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to behold

I hope to be there Saturday. Look for the Girl's bikes parked by picnic benches.
Old 29th April 2012
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1969
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLR Tribute
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1962
Other Motorcycle Model: XLH
Other Motorcycle Year: 1968
16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light

Got home a few hours ago from Fri/Sat. A great time as usual. The XL's were a bit light in the usual spot, but we still represented the best we could.

Saw the usual crowd: Magneto Sportster, Papa Magneto, Dr Dick, Model H, Monte03, Model H, 1967XLCH, Chevelle (all the way from Massachusetts?) some of the Machinist Mike boys, etc. Sorry if I missed you forgot your name. Cold, windy, and I was over-stimulated and over-served.

Spent all my $$$ on beer and parts so I guess it was a success.

I think Magneto took some pics, hopefully he can start thread. Funny stories to be told as well.