The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Mother Road Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Accessories
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Accessories Accessory problems, advice, and/or how tos (Saddle Bags, Sissy Bars, Crash bars, Mirrors, etc

Members Birthdays
Hammer Performance
Lowbrow Customs
Zippers Performance
Fix My Hog

Figure Machine

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th April 2012
Chief Know It All

Dirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to all
Default Rustoleum/Spraymax job DONE!

Painting the bike was the last of my winter projects. I think it turned out pretty alright....I just hope that the Spraymax claim of being gas resistant is true. It'll probably never look this good again, so I figured I'd share now. It IS spray paint, so it'll probably chip if you look at it wrong.

Old 30th April 2012
Chief Know It All

Dirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to allDirt Hill is a name known to all

This is how it looked when I got it btw.....yuck!!

Old 30th April 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic

Gone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks good to me.+++++
Old 30th April 2012
Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Mop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to all

Looks great and spray max is pretty strong. I have spilled on it with no issues. Had a slow leak on my other bike and it dis-colored it a little.
Old 30th April 2012
Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1250
Sportster/Buell Year: '02
Phillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant future

Nicely done

Old 30th April 2012
Chief Know It All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mop Bucket View Post
Looks great and spray max is pretty strong. I have spilled on it with no issues. Had a slow leak on my other bike and it dis-colored it a little.
Thanks for the good news.....I've only filled it once...I'm nervous about spilling; just kind of leery trusting that a 2-part from a can will work.