The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum DK Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Organize a Ride-out or find a riding buddy
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Organize a Ride-out or find a riding buddy Here is where you can organize your local ride-outs or search for a new riding buddy.

Members Birthdays
Biltwell
Biltwell
Superbrace
Hammer Performance

Hammer Performance

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th May 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200N Org/Blk
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
erbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to all
Default Online Route Mapper

Not sure if this is in the right area or not, so if need be, mods please move it. I know now everyone heads out with a set route, but for those of you that do I found a pretty cool site that has a ton of world wide riding maps that people have done. It also has an incredibly easy mapper to use if you want to save one of your own. The site is www.bestbikingroads.com I used to use the HD Ride Planner when I needed to lay out a group ride, but it was acting all wonky on me today, and wouldn't let me save it when I did finally get it to work for me. So I went searching and found this site, and I really like it so far.
Old 5th May 2012
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 48
Sportster/Buell Year: 2012
Sportster/Buell Model #2: FLD Switchback
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2012
Other Motorcycle Model: Yamaha XS650
Other Motorcycle Year: 1979
CrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to behold

Omaha eh? I'm out in Ashland we should ride sometime.
Old 5th May 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

erbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to allerbie07nightster is a name known to all

If you're up for a ride in the morning, a group that a friend and I started is going for a ride tomorrow morning. We're meeting at Dillon's at 8 hoping to head out by 8:30 or so. Not a real long ride because I have to be home by noon, but it will be a good and twisty ride. One of my favorite routes. If you went and checked the website, you probably saw it.
Old 5th May 2012
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 48
Sportster/Buell Year: 2012
Sportster/Buell Model #2: FLD Switchback
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2012
Other Motorcycle Model: Yamaha XS650
Other Motorcycle Year: 1979
CrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to behold

Saw this a little late, but unfortunately I'm busy until this evening anyways.
Old 5th May 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

No worries. Most of the best part of the route was covered with gravel from being armor coated. Nothing like running in second for 5 miles.
Know Thy Hog