The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Zipper's Performance  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE & BUELL MOTORCYCLE FORUM - GENERAL DISCUSSION > Gear - Helmets, Clothing and what not
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Gear - Helmets, Clothing and what not This area is for discussing riding gear such as helmet, boots, clothing, etc

Members Birthdays
Foxcreek Leather
Superbrace.com
Lowbrow Customs
Biltwell

Lowbrow Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd June 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
knut is a name known to allknut is a name known to allknut is a name known to allknut is a name known to allknut is a name known to allknut is a name known to allknut is a name known to allknut is a name known to allknut is a name known to allknut is a name known to allknut is a name known to all

This is my favorite which I had signed by most of the riders and producer of "On Any Sunday" at Sonoma Raceway 13 years ago during a race event...

Just picked this one up the other day...

Old 1st July 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2009
Bizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of light

Not mine but worth a look!

Old 1st July 2012
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 48
Sportster/Buell Year: 2012
Sportster/Buell Model #2: FLD Switchback
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2012
Other Motorcycle Model: Yamaha XS650
Other Motorcycle Year: 1979
CrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to behold

My collection, Daytona 3/4 (black), licks 3/4 (silver), 1970's Honda Stagline 3/4 (orange), Cheap GMAX fullface, Icon Variant, and the pinstriped one is a non-dot I found at a flea market.

Old 2nd July 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 2006 1200 custom
bsheets64 is an unknown quantity at this pointbsheets64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 2nd July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
dubsport1.8t is on a distinguished roaddubsport1.8t is on a distinguished roaddubsport1.8t is on a distinguished roaddubsport1.8t is on a distinguished roaddubsport1.8t is on a distinguished road

Bell Custom 500
Know Thy Hog

Old 2nd July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
jerseyshorenurse has a spectacular aura aboutjerseyshorenurse has a spectacular aura aboutjerseyshorenurse has a spectacular aura aboutjerseyshorenurse has a spectacular aura aboutjerseyshorenurse has a spectacular aura aboutjerseyshorenurse has a spectacular aura aboutjerseyshorenurse has a spectacular aura aboutjerseyshorenurse has a spectacular aura aboutjerseyshorenurse has a spectacular aura aboutjerseyshorenurse has a spectacular aura aboutjerseyshorenurse has a spectacular aura about

I've been taking shit for wearing a sport bike style of helmet. Meh. I don't see what the problem is, I like it.

For some reason photobucket won't save my edits, such as rotating and resizing. Apologies for that. Even if I can't make my photos small and upright, I hope to keep myself that way
Old 14th August 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2009
Bizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of light

Old 15th August 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH883
Sportster/Buell Year: 1996
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Buell X1 Lightning
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1999
XLeration is a glorious beacon of lightXLeration is a glorious beacon of lightXLeration is a glorious beacon of lightXLeration is a glorious beacon of lightXLeration is a glorious beacon of lightXLeration is a glorious beacon of lightXLeration is a glorious beacon of lightXLeration is a glorious beacon of lightXLeration is a glorious beacon of lightXLeration is a glorious beacon of lightXLeration is a glorious beacon of light

Here's one I had done up to promote my business:

Old 24th August 2012
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: Iron 883->1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
IronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of lightIronDan-O is a glorious beacon of light

I had to share this one.
I usually use my full face helmet so I let my son practice on my lid.
He just turned 9.
He did 99% of the airbrush work himself, I did the green overall cover coat and the matt clear after he was done with the stencil work.

You can't see his face, but he's smiling ear to ear.
Old 24th August 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Ulysses
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1998 Sportster 1200
Other Motorcycle Model: HD FXSTSI
Other Motorcycle Year: 2006
SRT10Crusher is on a distinguished roadSRT10Crusher is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyshorenurse View Post
I've been taking shit for wearing a sport bike style of helmet. Meh. I don't see what the problem is, I like it.

For some reason photobucket won't save my edits, such as rotating and resizing. Apologies for that. Even if I can't make my photos small and upright, I hope to keep myself that way
I'm with you, I find the full face much more comfortable to wear especially on the highway. I think it looks ridiculous to wear bandanas or those skull things across your face.
Know Thy Hog