The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Zipper's Performance  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > REGIONAL FORUMS > United States of America > Northwest > Washington
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
truckmen (57), Scooter Trash (52), K2RMX.ROB (50), cherokee jim (50), Milazzo (48), benny04hd (34), Foxman (34), Chase1126 (23)
Foxcreek Leather
NRHS Performance Long 2
NRHS Performance Long 2
DK Customs

RYCA Motors

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th July 2012
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 97
rabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enough
Default Ride to Cumberland June 12, 2012

Polaris and myself are going to go for a ride tomorrow, and will end up in Cumberland. Every Thursday night, they have live music, and TONS of bikes in the parking lot, mostly Hogs. Good times. We're gonna meet at Destination HD in Fife around 6:15. My bike's a black 97 1200c with saddle bags. It'll have a full face black helmet settin' on the Sissy bar, black stock wheels, with a bald-ass rear tire. Polaris is on an Iron. He says its "Black, very black." I'm 6 ft tall, about 180. ph. 253.988.6579. Oh yeah..my buddy will also be with us, on his Orange Aprilia Shiver.
-Aaron
Old 12th July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
Frenchpiggy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you riding to the City Hall Saloon?
Old 12th July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL1200N
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2009
Hardcharg3r is on a distinguished roadHardcharg3r is on a distinguished road

I'll be there, but I'm not off work till 6pm. Can meet in Cumberland as I live and work in Enumclaw. I have a blue 01 1200 with tall apes and pipes. See you there. Chris
Old 12th July 2012
Drag Race Champion

rabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enoughrabidchimp will become famous soon enough

Piggy, yes, City Hall Saloon. Hard Charger...cya there!
-Aaron
Old 13th July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL1200N
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2009
Hardcharg3r is on a distinguished roadHardcharg3r is on a distinguished road

Hey Aaron, it was cool to meet up. I hope we can do again in the future. Maybe we can get more forum members next time. Chris
Know Thy Hog

Old 13th July 2012
Drag Race Champion

Definitely! Next time, we gotta meet up @ Elk Head Brewing beforehand. Ya game? Didn't think about it last night, but you mind if I borrowed your turn signal module for a few minutes? I need to see if thats the issue with my bike (well, one of the issues, other than my drag slick).
-Aaron
Old 19th September 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883L
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Other Motorcycle Model: FXDC
Other Motorcycle Year: 2009
oldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey fellas, care if I join in? I know this is an old thread but I've been looking to meet up with local fellow XLF members since I joined the forum and I just now found this section. I live in Covington and I frequent the City Hall Saloon in Cumberland. Next time if any of you guys are up for a ride and hang out, Let's go! I'm buying! - Ron
Old 21st September 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883L
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Other Motorcycle Model: FXDC
Other Motorcycle Year: 2009
oldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of light

Whew! Tough crowd.