The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum NRHS PERFORMANCE 2  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > VENDORS > Hammer Performance
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
Deathbreath (65), SpartanDen, B.C. TROLL (61), JDCIV (48), d_eggman2 (46), outalne94z71 (42), troy1 (41), chupacabra (40), pirate (40), Arslanoff
Bison Motorsports
Get Lowered
Superbrace.com
Motor Stage

DK Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th August 2012
JESTER SYNDICATE

Sportster/Buell Model: NRHS Stage II 1250-R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Rico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblin_dust View Post
My Hammer 1250 conversion peaked 94hp last week. I am verrry pleased with results.

That's a fine looking sled Aleksey...very nice.
Old 3rd September 2012
HeWhoMakesThunder

Sportster/Buell Model: xlh883/1250
Sportster/Buell Year: 1986
norseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond repute

Came back from an awesome week-end trip yesterday riding the western parts of Norway grining from ear to ear.
My engine just rips and I think my Hammer cylinders and light-weight pistons have a major part in making it such a smoot ride.
Hell yeah I┤m pleased!

Sir Harry R. Ricardo
Old 7th September 2012
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1200 xl sportster custom
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 03
Other Motorcycle Model: 1200 low sportster
Other Motorcycle Year: 06
Bob s hog is a name known to allBob s hog is a name known to allBob s hog is a name known to allBob s hog is a name known to allBob s hog is a name known to allBob s hog is a name known to allBob s hog is a name known to allBob s hog is a name known to allBob s hog is a name known to allBob s hog is a name known to allBob s hog is a name known to all

well well im so pleased with dan and aarons HARD work its hard to describe the port job is awsome the new 1250 kit with 30% pistonts awsome my new 45mm carb awsome my new way cool intake awsome new push rods full ajustable are some of the best iv seen which are you guessed it awsome and with all my othere parts there tec is the best cant wait to start but im trying my best not to till winter and then in the spring you will hear the polaris victory killer come to life , he he
Old 7th September 2012
HeWhoMakesThunder

Sportster/Buell Model: xlh883/1250
Sportster/Buell Year: 1986
norseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond reputenorseXL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob s hog View Post
well well im so pleased with dan and aarons HARD work its hard to describe the port job is awsome the new 1250 kit with 30% pistonts awsome my new 45mm carb awsome my new way cool intake awsome new push rods full ajustable are some of the best iv seen which are you guessed it awsome and with all my othere parts there tec is the best cant wait to start but im trying my best not to till winter and then in the spring you will hear the polaris victory killer come to life , he he
Awesome
Old 12th September 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
do0zman is an unknown quantity at this point

I got about 250mi on my 1212 kit my coil went out a bit ago just got it fixed 2 days ago and havent been able to ride due to rain but sky are clear tomorrow! The bike has yet to see 4k RPM or even a full throttle pull. only rolled into it a bit since its all been together and this thing rips and runs like a champ! Thanks to all the help from Dan and Aaron, they have been super helpful in teh build.
Know Thy Hog

Old 3rd November 2012
Amateur Hour

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 Xl
Sportster/Buell Year: 1992
madnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant future

Just found this thread..haha Ill try to make this short. These guys are awesome, great service, great tech, great prices, always thinking outside the box to develop new parts for the sportster performance world. Aaron and Dan make a great team and that helped me have a great time on my hammer equipped bike this year.

A few pics and a video of the hammer xpress in action. These guys turned my 1992 sportster into a complete animal! Thank you very much Hammer Perf!, Madnss, aka Ryan
Old 3rd November 2012
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 1250R Hammer Performance
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
leo is a splendid one to beholdleo is a splendid one to beholdleo is a splendid one to beholdleo is a splendid one to beholdleo is a splendid one to beholdleo is a splendid one to beholdleo is a splendid one to beholdleo is a splendid one to beholdleo is a splendid one to beholdleo is a splendid one to beholdleo is a splendid one to behold

just installed most of my parts....
can't wait to finish my bike.
Old 3rd November 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 06
Jarhead07 has a spectacular aura aboutJarhead07 has a spectacular aura aboutJarhead07 has a spectacular aura aboutJarhead07 has a spectacular aura aboutJarhead07 has a spectacular aura aboutJarhead07 has a spectacular aura aboutJarhead07 has a spectacular aura aboutJarhead07 has a spectacular aura aboutJarhead07 has a spectacular aura aboutJarhead07 has a spectacular aura aboutJarhead07 has a spectacular aura about

Just got to say 11.933 with a 1.9 60ft
I'm happy as hell with my hammer 1250
Can't wait to have the heads ported and a new set of bump sticks
Old 3rd November 2012
Amateur Hour

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 Xl
Sportster/Buell Year: 1992
madnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead07 View Post
Just got to say 11.933 with a 1.9 60ft
I'm happy as hell with my hammer 1250
Can't wait to have the heads ported and a new set of bump sticks
Woot woot!!!! jarhead's gona be pumpin quicker times!!! Hell ya!!!
Bump sticks!!! Rawww!!!!
Old 13th December 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883/1212
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
iwantmybeerbackplease has much to be proud ofiwantmybeerbackplease has much to be proud ofiwantmybeerbackplease has much to be proud ofiwantmybeerbackplease has much to be proud ofiwantmybeerbackplease has much to be proud ofiwantmybeerbackplease has much to be proud ofiwantmybeerbackplease has much to be proud ofiwantmybeerbackplease has much to be proud ofiwantmybeerbackplease has much to be proud ofiwantmybeerbackplease has much to be proud ofiwantmybeerbackplease has much to be proud of
Default Air Hammer

Great looking air cleaner IMHO. Thank you for the fast service and great price.

HurricaneFlow A/C
Power Commander III
Cycle Shack slip-ons
83HP/86Tq

Know Thy Hog