The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum DK Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Intake and Exhaust > Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust Problems, advice and/or how tos for Sporster and Buell motorcycle carburators, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), Air Intake, Fuel and Exhaust.

Members Birthdays
Get Lowered
Fix My Hog
DK Customs
Motor Stage

Ironworks Magazine

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th February 2005
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
benny04hd has disabled reputation
Default velocity stack

does anyone know where i can get a velocity stack that will fit on the cv carb's?

Bookmarks